Tagged: strange search requests
Strange Search Requests
Strange Search Requests is a voyeuristic look at what people have searched for before reaching Moral Volcano. If you like Strange Search Requests, you will definitely love Disturbing Search Requests (DSR) at www.disturbingsearchrequests.com/. DSR is a collaborative weblog published by numerous other website owners and has a bigger collection of strange search requests. You can also check the BlogPatrol site log for the latest referrer information for Moral Volcano.
|What women want?|
wife does not want sex, what are my options: Have you considered suicide?
nude areas for me and my wife to take of are clothes: (Stupid kids!)
Moral Volcano®™ is not a nudist colony. Although, I think it would be a swell name for one.
how to become a porn actress:
Sexual harrassment will be part and parcel of your job. Is that okay?
eat my wife:
Doctor told me to avoid fatty foods.
- any websites for men to wear ladies panties, bras and ladies clothes out in public:
I read somewhere that Shahrukh Khan is promoting a line. He has become a train-sexual or something.
should we hold our elected officials to a higher moral standards of behavior?,
fall out relations between amitabh bachan and rajiv gandhi,
sonia moral volcano,
Is sonia gandhi capable to become a PM,
sonia resignation a joke:
Lots of searches related to Sonia Gandhi’s resignation.
On Thursday, Ms. Gandhi resigned as member of Parliament (MP).
She also had to vacate her post as the head of National Advisory Council (NAC).
The NAC was an extra-constitutional authority created specially for her.
Apparently, she thought she can serve her adopted nation better that way rather than by using her old remote control from 10, Janpath Road, like she did when Narasimha Rao was PM.
The resignation was made necessary because of a blunder by Congress managers.
As Samajwadi Party put it, Sonia fell into the very web her acolytes had woven to snag Jaya Bachan.
It was a tale of one blunder leading to another.
Sonia Gandhi has been hoping to get Rahul Gandhi some apprenticeship as the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh (U.P.).
This was not easy task because the Congress votebank had been all but wiped out in U.P. thanks to the rise of BJP, SP, and BSP.
To make things difficult for SP, the Congress has been making noises about the law and order situation in the state.
(No prizes for guessing why Congress remained blind to an extreme above-benchmark-lawless state – Laloo’s Bihar.)
Disqualifying Jaya Bacchan for holding an office of profitwas seen as a part of the strategy get back to power in UP.
Unfortunately for them, it blew up in their face.
Sonia Gandhi herself and several others in the Congress were holding offices for profit.
Following Jaya Bacchan’s disqualification, moves were made to disqualify Sonia Gandhi herself.
It was then the government decided to make changes to the 1959 law related to office of profit.
Because the opposition was not going to allow the amendment because it was designed solely to benefit one person (Sonia), the government adjourned the house sine die.
This would have allowed the government to bring the amendment through the backdoor by proclaiming an ordnance.
The opposition went ballistic and finally got its prize – Sonia’s head.
Ms. Gandhi accused the opposition parties and “a section of the media” for casting aspersions on her motives.
By “a section of the media”, she must of have meant the whole of the media because even The Hindu had to acknowledge that the Congress was subverting the Constitution and the Parliament.
Syncophants in the media have alleged noble reasons for her decision.
Faced with disqualification, Sonia had made a logical decision.
The Pioneer correctly claimed that the resignation was not a sacrifice but a majboori.
india government public attitude buying american made cars:
Indian government prefers the Ambassador from the Hindustan Motors. They have nothing against cars built by American companies. It is just that apart from cockroaches and gutter rats, Ambassadors can survive a nuclear attack.
humor who fired the missiles video:
This visitor was after the End of the World flash video available at the Albino Black Sheep website (more famous for the fake George Bush HotMAIL inbox screenshot).
- <a Moral in our organization is low how do we improve it., 25/04/2006 Lines to improve employee moral: Stop all gang bangs for a
month and see if there is any improvement. (It’s morale, not moral. I am reminded of the French hotel, which put a notice in English “Please leave your values at the desk.”
- 10 dollar lesbians: For $10, you may get only midget lesbians.
matured arab pussy:
See the Yahoo! profile on the right? Maybe, maybe, he can help.
new young pussy,
18 years old open pussy, pussy.com,
I didn’t realise there were so many cat lovers on the Net. They can get their heart’s fill at this site – http://folk.ntnu.no/shane/stasj/pics/dyr/cats/unger/. Here is a sample. Cats are the most admirable of pets. Just their attitude is enough. As Saki (H. H. Munro) said, human beings never really get to own their cats in they way they do with dogs. It always seems like the cats OWN the “owners.”
i want your wife:
Fine but goods once sold cannot be returned or exchanged.
french ambassador Israel is a nothing little country per capita e-mail:
A French Ambassador to UK got a reassignment after he was quoted saying Israel was a $h*t*y little country.
The diplomat insists he was quoted out of context.
Anyway, some proud Israeli(s) has/have put together a rebuttal to prove Israel is not a crappy little country.
Any number of holes can be found in the list and it is well known that Israelis live off the hardwork of others.
I think my definition that Israel as a nation of squatters suits just fine. Another title would be – World’s Largest Ghetto.
The French misadventure was not at all necessary.
Despite the billions of dollars repatriated by the Jewish diaspora, Israel is solid broke.
It is the biggest recipient of American aid money.
Countries surrounding Israel are the next biggest recipients of American aid (or protection money).
Clearly, Israel cannot stand on its own.
And, the claims that have been made in its defence do not represent the whole truth.
- why won’t porn actress get pregnant?: Because they take sex education classes.
- how many men must a girl go to bed with before she would be considered promiscous: It is always women who are worried about or are accused of being promiscuous. Men have no problem spreading their DNA.
- Young and Old Lesbians: This happens when mother and daughter sit together to surf for porn. Quality time, indeed.
- Bad Boyfriend 01: It is indeed a great honour but I feel my girlfriends deserve all the credit. (I am #1 in the results too!)
- “the american view of the world” baby picture who: Here is a picture I found on the Internet.
- shobha john film download:
This visitor was looking for a video that a woman in Kerala named Shoba John took.
She and the Sabarimala tantri were the leading characters of the porno film.
The video was made after the tantri was kidnapped by the woman’s thugs.
Quite unrelated to all this, some sites (on Sulekha, Blogspot and others), all of them with almost the same content, have linked to a Ukraine article of mine, offering the view that the Sabarimala tantri has been targeted by Christian groups (engaged in conversion) in order to tarnish the image of the Sabarimala shrine and break the inexplicable hold it has on its devotees, most of whom are poor and uneducated (main target of proselytization activities).
(I should be hanged for writing such a long sentence.)
I think the missionaries are merely trying to protect their investment.
Christian missionaries are chagrined because many Christians continue to visit the shrine every year, despite their conversion.
Visiting the Sabarimala shrine is no small matter.
You have got to observe a long period of abstinence and chastity before embarking on a long convoluted route to the shrine, dotted with several other big and small Indian shrines.
kamasutra training centres:
In Freedom™-speak, this means prisons like Abu Ghraib.
After installing two external disk drive (I already have 2 internal drives) my CD and DVD drives and my memory card bays do not work. One of the external drives is connected firewire and the other via USB. I can see the CD and DVD drive in windows device manager and no errors are indicated. When I insert a commercial music CD nothing happens. If I click on the CD or DVD drive icon the CD opens but the music files (that can be read by other computers or a CD player are not recognized.:
This is a problem related to IRQs.
Go to the WRITEUPS section for the solution.
(I do not put tech-related searches here any more but this one is a unusually long search.)
nudist log: I am not a nudist at all. I am just kind of forgetful when it comes to wearing clothes. Incidentally, I am always the first one to be lose out in a game of strip poker.
official Al Qaeeda website:
Moral Volcano is a popular read in the America prison gulag in Guantanamo Bay (Cuba) and a must-read in Pakistani madrasas.
were there any major events that affected princess diana as a child:
She may have fallen on her head several times.
Diana’s best friends said she had a “basketcase” for a head.
can pregnant women visit volcanoes:
No. Volcanoes are scared of pregnant women.
arundhathi roy’s website:
Arundhati Roy does not need a website when op-ed pages are always available for her – from The Hindu to The Guardian.
- pregnancy will occur by lip kissing(?): Yes.
Strange Search Requests
- picture of the volcanoe happend in srilanka: It is called a TSUANMI* – a series of tidal waves that hit land masses as a result of undersea volcanic eruptions and earthquakes.
If you want to help the victims of the disaster, you should send your cheques/demand draft/money order to
Prime Minister’s Office, South Block, New Delhi – 110011. The cheque/draft should be drawn in favour of Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund. The commision on DDs and MOs will be waived for donation to the fund. Don’t give money to scamsters.
United States is the most powerful nation in the world. Yet, it is unbelievably insecure about its position. India’s decision to send warships to Sri Lanka and other tsunami-affected countries has given panic attacks for Uncle Sam. They immediately upped the quantum of aid and sent a small carrier force to the Indian ocean. America’s pet stringer in the India media, C. Raja Mohan, gives it a spin:
It is the first time India has worked with a great power on a collective regional security issue. What we are seeing is the emergence of an India willing to take a lot more regional responsibility … and it is not trying to do this by keeping others out.
- Karunanidhi dead: Not yet. I do think he should follow former Prime Minister Narasimha Rao’s example. Rao died last week.
- terrorist’s and bitmap pictures and secret code: Referrer logs indicate that this search was done by someone in the United States Naval Academy. I know very little about steganography. But, I think that it if terrorists use this technology, they should be jailed for wasting Internet bandwidth by storing ridiculously small messages in ridiculously large bitmap files.
- http//www.cia.com: Not the commerical arm of the CIA. The visitor missed the : (colon) after the http. Most American government websites have .gov domain names. The website of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is at CIA.gov. The website of the American White House is at WhiteHouse.gov. The WhiteHouse.org site leads to a satirical spoof on the real White House. The George W. Bush sued the owners of the website but lost. The court held that imitation was essential for the performance of parody.
- http/cia.gov: Oh, why do I even bother!
- Why do Jews circumcise their babies?: In the Old Testament, Moses gave an order to all Jews that they compulsorily circumcise their male babies when they are eight days old.
- George W Bush desktop background: Moral Volcano recommends WhiteHouse.org’s Patriotic Posters.
- wet arab pussy: Osama in the shower (with a cat?).
- bin laden, come out you pussy: At Disturbing Search Requests, it was suggested that a kitty might be involved. I think this search puts the lid over that debate.
- i kneed pussy.com: You also need dictionary.com
- which animal delivers presents in Finland: Lots of Christmas-related searches. For info on Santa Claus, go to the Santa’s Origins & FAQ.
- is hair conditioner good to apply on face?: Not recommended by the manufacturer.
- picture condoms: Put pictures on condoms and make it attractive to kids?
* – I was really suprised that Moral Volcano ranked so high for such searches as tsuanmi footage, Asia Tsuanmi footage, pictures of tsuanmi in asia, satellite photos of tsuanmi, footage of when the tsuanmi hit, Tsuanmi Victims, etc. It turns out that I misspelled tsunami, a Japanese word meaning harbour wave, as tsuanmi. In my defence, I should say that I am not the only one making this mistake. Try a search in Google News for tsuanmi and see for yourself!
Strange Search Requests
- lousy volcano websites: I am so honoured to be #1.
- Supremacy of Man in the Bible Adam and Eve, “kane and abel” moral, Christian Writeups: The writeup Origins of Jesus, Christianity, and the Bible was created to educate would-be converts and to help those who are at the receiving end of aggressive and intolerant Christian propaganda. My sincere apologies to ordinary Christians who mind their own business.
- mastermind who planned rajiv gandhi assasination: My pet conspiracy theory is that Bofors* hired the LTTE to finish off Rajiv Gandhi. I also suspect that they were also involved in the assassination of Swedish Prime Minister Olaf Palme. You see, everyone involved in the deal are either dead or have been killed. The then Army Chief K. Sundarji† is dead. The then Defence Secretary S. K. Bhatnagar is dead. The middleman Win Chadha is dead. Others like Quattrocchi and Sonia‡ are either hiding or not talking.
- marketing jokes facts anecdotes india: The Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Limited (IPCL) invited young entrepreneurs to attend a workshop where someone demonstrated a way to make detergent from alkyl benzene and soda produced by the factory. A youth named Karsanbhai Patel then started manufacturing detergents and started selling them on his bicycle. At that time, everyone used soaps to wash clothes and detergents were unknown. Mr. Patel’s detergent became a big hit and he ramped up operations to cover all India. Thus, he also changed the washing habits of Indian women. The product’s name is Nirma.
- the letters of nri stand for in the bible: It is INRI (not NRI). According to Christian Answers.net, it stands for Iesvs Nazarenvs Rex Ivdaeorvm.
BBC+hardtalk+jayalalitha, “bbc news” jayalalitha september 2004, hardtalk+jayalalitha, ,
jayalalithaa interview “BBC”, jayalalitha bbc hardtalk: There has been unbelievable amount of search requests for the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa’s interview with Karan Thapar on the BBC HARDtalk programme.
I don’t know why sane people let themselves be interviewed by this silly guy. He is probably the most irritating fellow on television (i.e. if you don’t consider tele-evangelists). He repeatedly interrupts the interviewee. He also attempts to put words in their mouth, which distracts them. Just before the parliamentary elections, Seema Mustafa of The Asian Age published a set of articles on the Bofors affair. Karan Thapar asked her if she felt sorry for having returns the articles. This was exactly the opposite of how she felt. She got an exclusive when the Swedish inspector wanted to talk to someone in the Indian media and she was very clearly elated about it. After the elections, when the Congress was finding it difficult to get parties rally around Sonia Gandhi, Karan Thapar did a Lyse Doucet, interviewing several party leaders and repeatedly asking them if they would support a government under Sonia Gandhi. Even when they said no, he would add some qualifiers and then repeat the same question. It was very pathetic because it seemed as though Congress had hired him to help in the coalition-building process. This interview with Jayalalitha seems to have been no different. You can find the full transcript at BBC.co.uk. The interview ended with:
Karan Thapar: Chief Minister, a pleasure talking to you on HARDtalk India.
Jayalalithaa: I must say it wasn’t a pleasure talking to you. Namaste.
- bbc hardtalk Jayalalitha online streaming, jayalalitha bbc hardtalk audio download: Open http://www.bbc.co.uk/tamil/jaya_thapar.ram in RealPlayer.
- List of Pro-jewish lobbies in Congress: … is probably interminable.
- anti semitic “dennis the menace”: Jewish/Israeli organizations in the U.S. have acknowledged that they routinely keep tabs on the activities American citizens. They have collected information on hundreds of thousands of Americans. They scan the media, popular entertainment and even the Internet looking for anti-Israeli material. But Dennis, The Menace? UPDATE (27/11/04): Today, there was a search for Pennis the menace.
- rovaniemi nazis: Jewish organizations also look out for former Nazis wherever they are in the world. Many of them are quite old and infirm. Yet, these men who are in their eighties and ninties are tried and sent to jail.
- how to hack crores of money from swiss bank: Give me some money first.
- benazir bhutto college boyfriend: Referrer logs indicate that this search was done by someone at Credit Suisse Asset Management. Swiss bankers are known to do a thorough job. UPDATE (27/11/04): Today, there was a search for bhutto boyfriend sri lanka. Well, this is getting curiouser and curiouser.
- does aishwarya rai has an èmail address with msn messenger if so what is it: As search engines get smarter, people get dumber.
- “how to spy” fbi pakistan: Al Qaeda! Al Qaeda! Al Qaeda!
- free stories of india’s naughty housewives: I hope it wasn’t Santa who did this search.
- sadhu pennis: I was in my father’s office one day when a fearsome-looking sadhu came in with his chamchas and asked for money. My father gave him two rupees. They weren’t impressed and demanded more money. There was some arguement and one of them said, Yeh to asli swami hai. And, as if on cue, the sadhu parted his dhoti and showed huge metal weights hanging from his private parts. When I related this incident to a friend of mine, he told me that this method was prescribed in Playboy magazine as a natural method to increase the dimensions of dicks.
- what is moral, que es moral: Tough question, no doubt!
- nagaland bombs CIA involvement: Terrorist outfits in Nagaland are sponsored by the CIA using American Christian organizations as fronts. Bangladesh, Britain, Burma, China and Pakistan have also provided refuge, money, weapons and training for these outfits. Leaders of these organizations are living in exile in several North American and European countries. They also solicit funds from Christian charities to mask the main sources of their funding. Locally, extortion is the major source of funds. Government employees and businessmen have to regularly pay “taxes” to these outfits.
- kuldip nayyar 2004 pakistan october: American State Department officials checking to see if Mr. Nayyar has finished his assignments.
While updating an earlier post about hacking with Google’s filetype: search, I found an émail file on Harward University’s server, which contained the following:
Don’t Believe Everything They Say
From the Google Cache of Harvard University Server
Importance of water, are you drinking enough? We all know that water is important but I’ve never seen it written down like this before.
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water shuts down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
- Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?
No kidding, all of the above is true. Of course, too much water may have strange side effects
(see picture below) [click and see above. WARNING: May be injurious to your eyes!]
Here is another one.
American liquor manufacturers have accepted the FDA’s suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all varieties of alcohol beverage containers:
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may be a major factor in getting your a** kicked.
- WARNING: the crumsumpten of alcohol may Mack you tink you kan tpye reel gode
* – The whole truth about the affair will be revealed if deal is scrapped. The Indian government can do this because the contract was signed on the condition that no middlemen would be involved and no commisions would be paid. It has been proved before courts in Sweden and Switzerland that Bofors had indeed engaged middlemen and paid commisions to a number of individuals. Now, the government can scrap the deal and for the money to be repaid. Another important thing to note is that even though the Bofors case is called the 64-crore case, it only covers only a part of the commision that was paid. The total amount of commisions runs into hundreds of crores. The 64-crore figure was arrived at to limit the investigation team’s purview.
† – Originally, the army was in favour of the French Snecma gun but overriding its objections, the Swedish Bofors howitzers were selected. The then Army Chief K. Sundarji also reframed the gun requirements so that the Bofors gun would be the winner. K. Sundarji was a student of General Staff College at Fort Levenworth in the United States. He probably went under American influence when he was stationed in Congo as part of the UN peacekeeping force. Thanks to him, Congo remains a client state of the U.S. even to his day. Sundarji was also responsible for the failure of Operation Bluestar and the IPKF mission in Sri Lanka. In his later years, he wrote a book called Blind Men of Hindoostan. In the book, he suggests that the state of Jammu & Kashmir be jointly run by India and Pakistan. He also suggested that India and all other nuclear powers place their nuclear arsenal with UN; to be used in case of an attack by martians or creatures from outer space.
‡ – Madhavsinh Solanki (External Affairs Minister in the Narasmiha Rao government) had to resign after it was revealed that he had personally handed over a letter to Swedish prosecutor asking the Swedish government to go slow on the investigation. All the important signatures were put on the files in a single day and the deal was thus passed with amazing speed. This would not have happened had there not been a determined meeting of minds. After Rajiv Gandhi died, the Rajiv Gandhi Foundation was formed with donations from several unknown individuals living abroad. The foundation was also given a legitimate cover by government funds brought in by the Narasimha Rao government. Initially, there were government officials on the board of the foundation to see how the funds were spent. But, the Minister for Human Resources Development Madhavrao Scindia removed them and gave full control to Sonia Gandhi.
Strange Search Requests
- bush shows kamasutra demonstration pictures: So, that’s what they call Abu Ghraib! Anyway, if you are a fan of VP Dick Cheney, get these fridge magnets from BettyBowers.com.
- 50th birthday humour oprah: Oprah Winfrey celebrated her 50th birthday with a great deal of fanfare and this caused a lot of people a great deal of heartburn. When successful black people tend to behave in an ostentatious manner, others unknowingly become racist in their criticsm. For example, read this extract from a piece titled Oprah Winfrey sells her soul to the Bush administration by Cheryl Seal of Unknown News.
I picture Oprah Winfrey as the type of self-hating black woman, like Condi Rice, who wakes up every morning wishing she were white, blond, thin and rich. Being unable to attain the first three, Oprah has settled for rich, and being guru to the white, blond and thin.
When you become rich, you tend to forget less fortunate members in your community. This trait exists in everyone, irrespective of race, religion, or nationality. Rich black people have as much right to burn in hell as rich white ones.
- funny version of the railway budget by laloo: Referrer logs indicate that this search was done by someone in the World Bank.
- blowing up a volcano with a nuclear bomb: Makes perfect sense. It’s like using a sledgehammer to cure an ingrown toenail.
- P D Stracey: Stracey is the author of Nagaland Nightmare. Mr. Stracey, an Anglo-Indian, worked in the North-East as a member of the forest department.
- Name one volcano that erupted under the sea.: Given that the search string includes a full stop, I assume it was from a test or an assignment. For better results, the visitor should have typed submarine volcanoes.
- josie mccarthy era: Maybe, it’s the Joseph McCarthy era.
- scrap iran: I guess American neocons are itching for it.
- Hacking Filetype:pdf: The Google filetype operator seems to be case sensitive. Try Hacking filetype:pdf.
- searching for woman who are searching for man only in orissa and give the list of all the boob sites which can be opened from u.a.e.: Sorry folks!
Girls at IHateMen.com ought to know they also leave bruised hearts in their wake. Here is a sample.
my girlfriend story begins just today as i post this. she starts yelling at me and saying stuff like how im good for nothing and how showers need to be taken more than once a week so i decided while she was here to go to this webstie and type this story right before her eyes. well let me just say she went CRAZY! yelling and screaming like a crazy person. hitting me upside the head, tackling me and she went for the goods(not in the good fun way in the bad ouch way). well let me just say if thats not rude i dont know what is(the mans goods are sacred).
Strange Search Requests
- info on things need for the soldiers in Iraq /hygiene wise: Obviously, this search was done by a coalition soldier in Iraq. Try Travel Safety Tips, soldier, and if you need any other information, just ask me. Hey! I may be against Bush, but that doesn’t mean I am against American soldiers.
- saddam’s sick fantasies of jennifer lopez: When your own fantasies about Jennifer Lopez aren’t sick enough, you get the help of a former dictator.
- Bush v. Dean predictions: The Democratic Party, the Republican Party, and the media will gang up on Howard Dean. George W. Bush will win another term and bring more death and destruction to the world.
- President’s Bush’s assasination prediction, 2003: Assasination is an extreme form of criticism.
- future assasinations drosnin recent predictions bible code: Here is the relevant extract from the site
A mass delusion that is still ON in the West is the “bible codes”. When the words in the bible are put in a matrix and certain combinations of letters are looked at (as in a crossword puzzle), it brings out some random, but prophecy-like combinations. Everything from assasinations to cloning are supposed to have been mentioned. It started in 1997 when Michael Drosnin wrote a book called The Bible Code. It became a bestseller and many respectable Christian institutions have unwittingly supported it. Warner Brothers reportedly bought the rights to the book. Drosnin challenged the doubting thomases by claiming, “When my critics find a message about the assassination of a prime minister encrypted in Moby Dick, I’ll believe them.” Some guys took his words to task and found lots of assasination-related predictions in Moby Dick including the untimely demise of Mr. Drosnin himself after he is killed by “driving a nail into his heart,” which “slices out a considerable hole.”
So, forget the Bible and read more Assassinations Foretold in Moby Dick!
- terrorists president assasinate cartel: Historically, American Presidents are known to have worked with cartels dealing with oil, copper, gold, even bananas, to assasinate Third World leaders. See William Blum’s Making Heads Roll – The CIA’s Assassination Record Since WW-II.
- rumsfeld I also know that stating what might be preferable, er, is simply stating what might be preferable.: US defence minister Donald Rumsfeld recently won the Foot In The Mouth award. There is a section called “Ali Brothers” (Donald Rumsfeld as American Ali, George W. Bush as Texas Ali, and Mohammed Al-Sahaf as the original Comical Ali). The best among American Ali quotes is
The message is that there are known knowns – there are things that we know that we know. There are known unknowns – that is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don’t know. And each year we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
- putin has a small penis: I tried a similar search for George W. Bush and found a domain name that said Dubyaman has one too!
- current èmail guèstbook of condom 2003 in u.s.a: Guèstbööks? Condoms? Current? 2003? USA? Boy, those guèstböök-owning condoms sure are a discomfiting thought.
- nude vcd bjp: The VCD released the Indian Express as part of its sting operation to trap Chattisghar BJP leader Judeo has great profundities (“God Is Great But Money Is Greater“), but no nudity.
- vajpayee screensaver: Why put him on a screensaver? His face is meant for the radio. So is D.M.K. President M.Karunanidhi‘s. The Google Image search returned some shots from the souped-up Sun TV video, which was shown repeatedly after his midnight arrest. Some guys are also searching for the shiv sena screensaver. If you put together some pictures of Bombay burning, Muslim corpses, and smiling land sharks, you have got yourself a perfect Shiv Sena screensaver.
- download porno movie instantly: Instantly!!!
- free dead noosed women video clips sites: Pardon the pun, but you should head for Rotten.com.
- goverment buildings in nagpur: I am led to believe that the People’s War Group (PWG) is trying to bomb buildings in Maharashtra as this search was done from the Telugu version of Google.
- my pc answers spam èmail by itself: In Outlook Express, go to Tools » Options » Receipts » Returning Read Receipts and select Never send a read receipt. Also, disable any autoreply feature.
Strange Search Requests
- what actions were taken by the U.S. for the attacks of Septermber 11,2001
- exaggeration of events in news and media creates moral panic in pakistan: Pakistanis seem to be having a lot of fun over there. I want Indian media to do some moral-panic-causing exaggeration stuff here as well.
- The following is from the speech given by Charlie Chaplin in the film The Great Dictator.
Soldiers – don’t give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you and enslave you – who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you as cattle, as cannon fodder.
Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts. You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts. You don’t hate – only the unloved hate. Only the unloved and the unnatural. Soldiers – don’t fight for slavery, fight for liberty.
For speeches of the real hitler, go to Hitler.org.
- Kuldip Nayyar a bastard: I tend to agree.
- mail cöntacts of noted rich and famous men and women with their pictures around the world: I will have to ask my rich and famous friends about this.
- sonia gandhi’s secretary george: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has registered a case on Vincent Georgeand they found that he owns
- Two-and-a-half-storey bungalow at Anand Niketan, Delhi. Worth: Rs 85 lakh.
- Entire first floor of a Defence Colony commercial property in Delhi. Worth: Rs 9.5 lakh.
- Two shops at World Trade Centre, Connaught Place, Delhi. Worth: Rs 19 lakh.
- Agricultural land at Neb Sarai in Delhi. Worth: Rs 32 lakh.
- Four plots, agricultural land in Bangalore. Worth: Rs 14 lakh
: First, they pulverized Afghanistan. Next, they let the Russian-backed forces of the Ahmed Shah Masood and Rashid Dostum take over the country. In Kabul, they put an ex-employee of Unocal as President, but he has no control. Next, they bombed and invaded Iraq. They are trying to prop up their stooge Ahmed Chalabi so that he will hand over the country’s oil wealth to companies like Chevron, ExxonMobil, etc. For the present, they are providing Bush’s and Cheney’s friends like Bechtel and Halliburton enormous no-bid contracts.