- lousy volcano websites: I am so honoured to be #1.
- Supremacy of Man in the Bible Adam and Eve, “kane and abel” moral, Christian Writeups: The writeup Origins of Jesus, Christianity, and the Bible was created to educate would-be converts and to help those who are at the receiving end of aggressive and intolerant Christian propaganda. My sincere apologies to ordinary Christians who mind their own business.
- mastermind who planned rajiv gandhi assasination: My pet conspiracy theory is that Bofors* hired the LTTE to finish off Rajiv Gandhi. I also suspect that they were also involved in the assassination of Swedish Prime Minister Olaf Palme. You see, everyone involved in the deal are either dead or have been killed. The then Army Chief K. Sundarji† is dead. The then Defence Secretary S. K. Bhatnagar is dead. The middleman Win Chadha is dead. Others like Quattrocchi and Sonia‡ are either hiding or not talking.
- marketing jokes facts anecdotes india: The Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Limited (IPCL) invited young entrepreneurs to attend a workshop where someone demonstrated a way to make detergent from alkyl benzene and soda produced by the factory. A youth named Karsanbhai Patel then started manufacturing detergents and started selling them on his bicycle. At that time, everyone used soaps to wash clothes and detergents were unknown. Mr. Patel’s detergent became a big hit and he ramped up operations to cover all India. Thus, he also changed the washing habits of Indian women. The product’s name is Nirma.
- the letters of nri stand for in the bible: It is INRI (not NRI). According to Christian Answers.net, it stands for Iesvs Nazarenvs Rex Ivdaeorvm.
BBC+hardtalk+jayalalitha, “bbc news” jayalalitha september 2004, hardtalk+jayalalitha, ,
jayalalithaa interview “BBC”, jayalalitha bbc hardtalk: There has been unbelievable amount of search requests for the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa’s interview with Karan Thapar on the BBC HARDtalk programme.
I don’t know why sane people let themselves be interviewed by this silly guy. He is probably the most irritating fellow on television (i.e. if you don’t consider tele-evangelists). He repeatedly interrupts the interviewee. He also attempts to put words in their mouth, which distracts them. Just before the parliamentary elections, Seema Mustafa of The Asian Age published a set of articles on the Bofors affair. Karan Thapar asked her if she felt sorry for having returns the articles. This was exactly the opposite of how she felt. She got an exclusive when the Swedish inspector wanted to talk to someone in the Indian media and she was very clearly elated about it. After the elections, when the Congress was finding it difficult to get parties rally around Sonia Gandhi, Karan Thapar did a Lyse Doucet, interviewing several party leaders and repeatedly asking them if they would support a government under Sonia Gandhi. Even when they said no, he would add some qualifiers and then repeat the same question. It was very pathetic because it seemed as though Congress had hired him to help in the coalition-building process. This interview with Jayalalitha seems to have been no different. You can find the full transcript at BBC.co.uk. The interview ended with:
Karan Thapar: Chief Minister, a pleasure talking to you on HARDtalk India.
Jayalalithaa: I must say it wasn’t a pleasure talking to you. Namaste.
- bbc hardtalk Jayalalitha online streaming, jayalalitha bbc hardtalk audio download: Open http://www.bbc.co.uk/tamil/jaya_thapar.ram in RealPlayer.
- List of Pro-jewish lobbies in Congress: … is probably interminable.
- anti semitic “dennis the menace”: Jewish/Israeli organizations in the U.S. have acknowledged that they routinely keep tabs on the activities American citizens. They have collected information on hundreds of thousands of Americans. They scan the media, popular entertainment and even the Internet looking for anti-Israeli material. But Dennis, The Menace? UPDATE (27/11/04): Today, there was a search for Pennis the menace.
- rovaniemi nazis: Jewish organizations also look out for former Nazis wherever they are in the world. Many of them are quite old and infirm. Yet, these men who are in their eighties and ninties are tried and sent to jail.
- how to hack crores of money from swiss bank: Give me some money first.
- benazir bhutto college boyfriend: Referrer logs indicate that this search was done by someone at Credit Suisse Asset Management. Swiss bankers are known to do a thorough job. UPDATE (27/11/04): Today, there was a search for bhutto boyfriend sri lanka. Well, this is getting curiouser and curiouser.
- does aishwarya rai has an èmail address with msn messenger if so what is it: As search engines get smarter, people get dumber.
- “how to spy” fbi pakistan: Al Qaeda! Al Qaeda! Al Qaeda!
- free stories of india’s naughty housewives: I hope it wasn’t Santa who did this search.
- sadhu pennis: I was in my father’s office one day when a fearsome-looking sadhu came in with his chamchas and asked for money. My father gave him two rupees. They weren’t impressed and demanded more money. There was some arguement and one of them said, Yeh to asli swami hai. And, as if on cue, the sadhu parted his dhoti and showed huge metal weights hanging from his private parts. When I related this incident to a friend of mine, he told me that this method was prescribed in Playboy magazine as a natural method to increase the dimensions of dicks.
- what is moral, que es moral: Tough question, no doubt!
- nagaland bombs CIA involvement: Terrorist outfits in Nagaland are sponsored by the CIA using American Christian organizations as fronts. Bangladesh, Britain, Burma, China and Pakistan have also provided refuge, money, weapons and training for these outfits. Leaders of these organizations are living in exile in several North American and European countries. They also solicit funds from Christian charities to mask the main sources of their funding. Locally, extortion is the major source of funds. Government employees and businessmen have to regularly pay “taxes” to these outfits.
- kuldip nayyar 2004 pakistan october: American State Department officials checking to see if Mr. Nayyar has finished his assignments.
While updating an earlier post about hacking with Google’s filetype: search, I found an émail file on Harward University’s server, which contained the following:
Don’t Believe Everything They Say
From the Google Cache of Harvard University Server
Importance of water, are you drinking enough? We all know that water is important but I’ve never seen it written down like this before.
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water shuts down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
- Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?
No kidding, all of the above is true. Of course, too much water may have strange side effects
(see picture below) [click and see above. WARNING: May be injurious to your eyes!]
Here is another one.
American liquor manufacturers have accepted the FDA’s suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all varieties of alcohol beverage containers:
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.
- WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may be a major factor in getting your a** kicked.
- WARNING: the crumsumpten of alcohol may Mack you tink you kan tpye reel gode
* – The whole truth about the affair will be revealed if deal is scrapped. The Indian government can do this because the contract was signed on the condition that no middlemen would be involved and no commisions would be paid. It has been proved before courts in Sweden and Switzerland that Bofors had indeed engaged middlemen and paid commisions to a number of individuals. Now, the government can scrap the deal and for the money to be repaid. Another important thing to note is that even though the Bofors case is called the 64-crore case, it only covers only a part of the commision that was paid. The total amount of commisions runs into hundreds of crores. The 64-crore figure was arrived at to limit the investigation team’s purview.
† – Originally, the army was in favour of the French Snecma gun but overriding its objections, the Swedish Bofors howitzers were selected. The then Army Chief K. Sundarji also reframed the gun requirements so that the Bofors gun would be the winner. K. Sundarji was a student of General Staff College at Fort Levenworth in the United States. He probably went under American influence when he was stationed in Congo as part of the UN peacekeeping force. Thanks to him, Congo remains a client state of the U.S. even to his day. Sundarji was also responsible for the failure of Operation Bluestar and the IPKF mission in Sri Lanka. In his later years, he wrote a book called Blind Men of Hindoostan. In the book, he suggests that the state of Jammu & Kashmir be jointly run by India and Pakistan. He also suggested that India and all other nuclear powers place their nuclear arsenal with UN; to be used in case of an attack by martians or creatures from outer space.
‡ – Madhavsinh Solanki (External Affairs Minister in the Narasmiha Rao government) had to resign after it was revealed that he had personally handed over a letter to Swedish prosecutor asking the Swedish government to go slow on the investigation. All the important signatures were put on the files in a single day and the deal was thus passed with amazing speed. This would not have happened had there not been a determined meeting of minds. After Rajiv Gandhi died, the Rajiv Gandhi Foundation was formed with donations from several unknown individuals living abroad. The foundation was also given a legitimate cover by government funds brought in by the Narasimha Rao government. Initially, there were government officials on the board of the foundation to see how the funds were spent. But, the Minister for Human Resources Development Madhavrao Scindia removed them and gave full control to Sonia Gandhi.