‘Humorous Tweets Of Chairman Mao v2021’ ebook released
A satirical coffee-table book for de-brainwashing Communist children
UPDATE (December 2021):After I released the ebook free on other sites, Amazon let the book be published on their platorm. Their objection was that Communists might be misled into thinking this was a real book by Mao Zedong. I told them it was very clear that the book was satire (with Kim Jong Un instead of Mao on the cover) and they relented. Now, the full-color paperback version of the coffee-table book is now available on Amazon for $9. The Kinde ebook is free.
Mao Zedong (Mao Tse-Tung) went on overdrive and made these tweets in one day. But 2021 has just started. So, all his tweets have released as another coffee-table book. Well… Amazon has held it up, probably because it has this silly tweet. They never tell the correct reason. They send a mail saying something and then when I reply to the automated mail they block it for a totally another reason. This time, I have not contacted them. So, no paperback. 2021 is not over yet anyway. For now, you can download the ebook from Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, ScribD,…
However, it is available for free on other ebook stores. The v2020 coffee-table book from last year is available for sale separately. Its ebook is also free in the US.
Ask your brainwashed Communist kids (age 16+) read this coffee-table book. If they do not comply, remind them that the educated are the first ones to be executed* when a Communist revolution succeeds.
Official Party Description: This is the second coffee-table book containing Chairman Mao’s humorous tweets. For decades, Chairman Mao has inspired us through his woke writings. In the era of Social Media, Chairman has graciously tweeted his wokeness. All his tweets from 2021 have been dutifully compiled in this volume, illustrated, and produced as a full-color coffee-table book.
- Liberals will defend a baboon’s selfie copyright
- But not a fellow-citizen’s freedom of expression
- CNN defends AOC and conspiracy theories!
- American politicians get awards for acting!
- Nancy Palooza in the Gang of Two
- CNN encounters with truth
- The Cloud for business or is it a SAFE-SPACE?
- Cat Candle vs. Donkey Ignition
- Biden’s dog in the shower
- Chairman strictly interested in open source software, not ‘Sexy Cyborg’
- What can China do? Stop exports?
- Gunboat diplomacy? In 2021?
- De-program every Commie!
- Mass-murderers of the world, unite!
- Human Culling? China has plenty of expertise.
- Kids saved by coronavirus
- Bill Gates is not trustworthy
- What did Marxist Bertrand Russell predict in 1924?
- Indian Army thanks China!
- Destroying forest trees and wildlife to promote the biofuel and green economy scam
- Nature calls a freeze on renewable energy!
- Military coups are part and parcel of Burmese politics
- Mao does Arnold impression
- Late-stage TDS? Impeachment after leaving office?
- Reptilian Fried Chicken
- A warmonger crocodile sheds tears over race
- Cultural appropriation bad! Humanitarian bombing good!
- China continues to fund US deficit… for now
- How the Third World sees the US military
- Chairman believes in science… the science of depopulation
- THE SCIENCE changes if China demands it
- The moronavirus harming American teens
- AOC teaches Democrats what Socialism is like
- CCP buying up Democrats of all kinds
- #EatTheRich – an effective shakedown strategy
- Q What?
- Things that AOC does not know include garbage disposal, bootstrapping… but she will write new legislation
- MSNBC enacts fake news drama with a real doctor!
* Note: Mao Zedong (Mao Tse-Tung) was directly responsible for the deaths of 40 to 70 million Chinese people. After Mao died, the Chinese Communist Party said that he was 70% correct and 30% incorrect.