Opposition parties should have boycotted the election once the news of the missing 2 million EVMs came out
Modi had destroyed the economy with demonetization and unemployment had hit the highest in decades. Still, Modi wins the election and defeats almost everyone who stood against anyone. How’s that possible? Just as I predicted, it was EVM FRAUD.
There were plenty of opportunities to ensure the fairness of the elections but Indian opposition failed to take action and let Modi & BJP steal the election.
How the tongue-tied Modi stole the election
- Modi was allowed to use government machinery to promote his party. He even asked private airlines to tell passengers about the achievements of his government. (Ministry asks airlines to promote govt’s achievements with flyers, snubbed; https://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/centre-asks-airlines-to-promote-modi-govt-s-achievement-with-flyers-119022101176_1.html) His nomination should have been challenged in the EC or the court at that time itself. Indian opposition napped.
- Modi and BJP candidats repeatedly broke the model code of conduct (MCC) but Indian opposition did not seek the removal of EC commissioners who let the BJP get away with it. An election boycott was due at that time but Indian opposition failed to do the needful.
- Nearly 20 lakh EVMs were missing. The moment the news came out, the election process should have been stopped and an investigation started. But, there was barely any reaction. Indian government agencies give their usual lame excuses and Indian parties blithely accept them without protest. It is not beyond the pale of imagination that these EVMs were used to change the vote in favor of the BJP with the connivance of EC officials. Big companies that have increased their balance sheets under Modi would have offered jobs and other opportunities to relatives of cooperating EC officials and election monitors.
- Even though the EVMs were ELECTRONIC, the election process took nearly two months instead of one day. The results should have been declared on the same day but the extended election calendar gave EC and BJP plenty of time to bring in manipulated EVMs and steal the election.
- Indian opposition parties failed to track the EVMs. This allowed BJP and EC to steal the election. Sitting outside strong rooms on counting day was not going to change anything as the fake votes were already cast.
- At the Supreme Court, BJP’s nightwatchman Arun Mishra refused to allow counting of paper slips. Immediately, all Indian political parties should have boycotted the election. Modi’s handlers would have thought they had covered all aspect of the fraud but opposition boycott was not something they could have manipulated. But, as usual, Indian opposition failed to do the right thing. Some politicians were busy planning post-election strategy. Mayawati broke ranks from the opposition and claimed that she would ally with the BJP if they would let her become PM. Beggar’s belief!
Modi has successfully destroyed all institutions – the judiciary, CAG, EC, CBI,… Then, why did Indian opposition parties repose faith in the same institutions? Did they expect the SC to go against the government? Did they expect the EC to give a proper explanation to why so many EVMs were missing? Or, why so many of them were filmed being transported without police escort. Did they expect BJP candidates to be punished for violating the MCC?
What if the SC or the EC had lost their might? Indian opposition should have shown its mettle and boycotted the election. EC can’t just conduct an election with just BJP, independents and NOTA on the ballot! It was a lost opportunity. They can spend another five years ruing their stupidity.
How to prevent Modi/BJP/EC from stealing an election
Not everything is lost. Indian parties even now can bring the SC and EC to their terms by engaging an election boycott. No election participation unless proper explanation is provided for the missing EVMs and the election process changed along these lines:
- The EVM design should be changed. Future EVMs should generate paper slips which are then counted by machines, as votes stored in the memory chips cannot be verified by humans. Printed voting slips can be verified by humans and by machines.
- EVMs and the printed voting slips should have checksum hash codes on the lines of blockchain technology so that vote manipulation can be checked at all levels.
- All voting booths at a polling station should be placed in an open ground in view of all monitoring party delegates. Voting inside schools and other buildings should be avoided.
- The boxes containing the voting slips should be transported and stored only in the view of the monitors.
- The voting should be done in one day all over the country and the result should be declared on the same day. If the EVMs are electronic, then this is possible.
- Before actual vote counting, a test run using dummy voting slips should be performed in the presence of monitors to ensure that they are working properly.
- If there is any complaint about the machines counting the votes, then manual counting should be performed in the presence of party monitors.
Update: After the elections, previously suppressed statistics are tumbling out.
At least this time, people are thoroughly disgusted with Modi.
Like RFID chips and crystal radio receiver sets, the EVMs can be tampered with special radio instructions used by saboteurs to change the results. If the ICs used in the EVMs are not manufactured in India, then countries like UK or USA are duty-bound to add undocumented software routines and components to the chips.
- If EVM software is hardcoded into the chips, then undocumented code pathways can be included at the chip manufacturer’s end at the behest of countries like US/UK. If the code is stored in flash memory, then code or the final tally can also be flashed or compromised by EC officials. It is unlikely that the EC has chosen flash memory-based chips. So, it must be the first case.
- The chips could have RFID elements that could leak vote count data to specially made RFID readers. After the Punjab elections, Modi seems to have received advance word about the votes cast. As a defensive measure, he asked his ministers to show details of tours they undertook to defend the demonetization exercise. This proves that someone was able to scan all the EVMs and realize that BJP-SAD combine had did not gather enough votes.
- Another more cumbersome tactic is to use EMI readers individual vote counts. This is unlikely to be case.
- RFID chips do not require power. The radio waves emitted by the scanners provide the power for the RFID chips to emit data. The same concept can also be used to write fresh data into the EVMs. The vote count can be changed by activating unknown code pathways and components in the chips. This is how BJP manages to win seats in places where Muslims are in majority.
When BJP was repeating “Modi Wave! Modi Wave! Modi Wave!”, they were really telling the truth. Similar to how a crystal radio receiver set uses power from AM/MW broadcast radio waves to power a small earphone speaker, RFID components in the EVM chips are activated by radio waves to hack and manipulate the vote count.
What the EC has done or EVM manufacturers such as ECIL or BEL have done is protect against physical tampering.
Most coin-operated phones in India can be hacked using tones generated by pressing certain numbers on a mobile phone. This does not require physical tampering of the machines.
When EC officials says the EVMs are tamper-proof, they are right. For these simple-minded government officials, hacking means physical tampering.
EC has challenged political parties to hack the machines under control conditions. This will not work. The EC should give each political party at least 10 sample EVMs. The political parties should be able to take the EVMs away with them. Hardware security professionals hired by political parties will then be able to study the machines at leisure – say for a month. After that, these professionals can demonstrate hackability on fresh EVMs under control conditions set by the EC. Or, at the least, they can point out unwanted components in the EVM chips, which the EC should be duty-bound to explain.
Even though “electronic” voting machines were used, it took weeks, instead of a day, to finish voting.
After the elections in Punjab, the American embassy seems to have told Modi that most votes have been cast against the BJP-SAD coalition. To avoid being blamed for the loss and expecting the same in UP elections, Modi tried to put his cabinet detractors on the defensive. He asked for details of tours if any conducted by them to raise support for demonetization. The reptilians seems to have told Modi, they weren’t going reverse the Punjab verdict because the incumbents were thoroughly hated. It wasn’t worth the effort.
In Uttar Pradesh, the Congress made the mistake of allying with another hated incumbent party and that created scope for getting away with tampering the foreign-made EVMs chips. Unfortunately for BJP, their vote bank was totally gone. Not a problem, said the reptilians. Modi had done well with treasonous demonetization and national ID swindles and had won their approval. Like a treat for a good dog, the reptilians seem to have initiated largescale tampering of the EVMs. Even before the voting was over, Modi let the cat out of the bag with his “electric [electronic] shocks” statement (https://moralvolcano.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/modi-unwittingly-reveals-electronic-tampering-of-voting-machines-by-us-embassy/). Modi got votes even in Muslim-majority areas.
If they could get away with vote tampering in the general elections, the reptilians could effect the same in a handful of states too. (https://moralvolcano.wordpress.com/2014/05/17/want-proof-that-rothschild-evm-s-elected-modi-rather-than-people-of-india-bjp-sweeps-assam/) But, how can they do that after after demonetization?… Remember, Uttar Pradesh is like Bihar a state where huge numbers of casual laborers had become jobless and/or had to return from other states because of demonetization.
Not a problem! In America, the reptilians feared an armed revolt after Trump said he will not accept the result if it went against him. Yet, even though they let him win, they gave the popular vote to Schmillary Clinton. In comparison, India is a docile country where the population does not have guns to challenge the government.
Have you noticed something else? Amazing how that schmuck Modi has so suddenly overcome his own doubts and become more eloquent on demonetization than before. Modi is even calling for more humility in his party. That’s hilarious!
Everything about this government is fake. It wins fake elections. It fakes GDP numbers. It gave fake reasons for demonetization – to reduce India’s gold demand (reptilians are running out of physical gold and had to unwind massive long positions in crude oil) and to give payments banks-led cashless transactions a lift up (very few licenses were picked up). They wouldn’t admit that they didn’t have the brains to smoothly & efficiently implement a demonetization plan.
You know they are stupid because they are still refusing to print the 1000 rupee note, which is an important denomination in terms of transaction volumes. All they had was the willingness to accept orders from abroad. As a result, the economy is stuck in reverse gear. Most people are spending only on basics and cut back on discretionary spending. The good thing however is that digital transactions are going to fall and the fantastic dream of a cashless economy will revert back once enough cash percolates into the economy. My people will return to their old ways.
Modi is daydreaming and believing in his own lies. That is why RBI refuses to reveal details about returned currency notes. More than expected amount has been returned to banks and RBI will most likely falsify those numbers and justify the stupid/useless exercise.
Guaranteed that BJP will win Uttar Pradesh!
Like fudged GDP numbers, ” No demonetization impact”!
Opinion polls snuff out MDMK-led coalition. PMK’s chances wiped out because of manifesto “issues”.
Rothschild voting machines (EVMs) have once again voted for BJP in Assam, despite the fact that party has no base in Assam. Although the EVMs voted for the Communist-led coalition in Kerala, Congress miraculously won more than half as much as the Communists. This is astonishing despite 2 terms of scam-tainted Congress rule. Congress should not have won the previous term either. American embassy officials who decide which way the EVMs should vote are not totally pro-Congress. In TN, the ensured that BJP’s rival Congress’ coalition with DMK did not win. Apparently, it hasn’t yet dawned on the DMK that the EVMs are controlled by US embassy. They should do a deal with the Americans to win next time. PMK made the mistake of including a lot of viable pro-poor and pro-farmer solutions in the manifesto. The Western multinationals don’t like that. In politics, truth should be revealed only when its time has come. Otherwise, you create unwanted enemies and destroy your chances.
In a stroke of genius, Jayalalitha had offered 100 units of free electricity. This meant that most households in TN would make significant savings in their monthly expenses.
However, the shine from the victory will not last. Just look at Modi. He scored a massive victory but now looks a worse lameduck than Manmohan Singh. The TN govt has a huge debt load. State-owned firms also have lakhs of debt. The gradual implementation of liquor prohibition will create a huge void in the state’s revenues. (The state started vending liquor because of numerous incidence of sale of spurious liquor and consequent deaths, and the rampant amounts of kickbacks that police and politicians from deriving from the illicit trade.). The offer of 100 units of free current from the already stressed Electricity Board will create even more problems.
The only solution for Jayalalitha is to to oppose GST and ensure that Sales Tax and other state taxes are collected properly. The tax rate should be low to ensure there is no evasion. The state should target the big traders and shop establishments first and ensure they all pay. Small traders should be spared or asked to pay self-declared nominal amounts. Otherwise, she will become a failure like Modi.
Another problem that her second terms faces is from the DMK. Though her coalition MLAs had contested the elections under the Two Leaves symbol, there is no guarantee that DMK will not attempt to wean away her MLAs and break her party. DMK has more MLAs now and they are not likely to wait for 2021 for to get back into power.
Opinion polls snuff out MDMK-led coalition
The People Welfare Front had some momentum but it was all vaporized by opinion polls which predicted they would lose. The coalition was formed very late in the game and did not do enough preparatory work to make a viable case for itself to form an alternate government. At least CPI and MDMK would have won a few seats. American embassy officials decided otherwise.
Stalin should return to வெள்ள வேட்டி & abandon social-media-crazy new-age marketers
The taint of 2G is not easy to shake off. Some stuffed-up marketers sold Stalin the idea that the நமக்கு நாமே campaign would be enough. Ignoring his own good judgment, gained from decades in politics, he got sold on the advice of some PR gimmick specialists. It has no effect on poor and rural voters. He even gave up traditional dhoti and became indistinguishable to the crowd in election meetings. If DMK won almost 100 seats, it was only because American embassy officials wished that PMK and other parties should lose. BJP leadership seems to have been already told what the result was going to be. They did not show up for press conferences or showed up late. They left Tamilisai Soundararajan and others to fend for themselves and perform a thankless job – all for nothing.
The referendum is a charade!
Donald Trump’s job is to pave the way for her.
Even if Tamil Nadu people opt for AIADMK… even in case of a multi-cornered fight
If these voting machines can make BJP win in places like Assam, then Bihar will be a cakewalk.
Instead of contesting Bihar elections separately, splitting the vote & making BJP an also-ran footnote and forming a colation after the elections, secular parties have clumped together to give added credence to the phony Voting Machines that will give a higher share of votes to the discredited Modi Wave!