If the ICs used in the EVMs are not manufactured in India, then countries like UK or USA are honour-bound to add undocumented software routines and components to the chips.
- If EVM software is hardcoded into the chips, then undocumented code pathways can be included at the chip manufacturer’s end at the behest of countries like US/UK. If the code is stored in flash memory, then code or the final tally can also be flashed or compromised by EC officials. It is unlikely that the EC has chosen flash memory-based chips. So, it must be the first case.
- The chips could have RFID elements that could leak vote count data to specially made RFID readers. After the Punjab elections, Modi seems to have received advance word about the votes cast. As a defensive measure, he asked his ministers to show details of tours they undertook to defend the demonetization exercise. This proves that someone was able to scan all the EVMs and realize that BJP-SAD combine had did not gather enough votes.
- Another more cumbersome tactic is to use EMI readers individual vote counts. This is unlikely to be case.
- RFID chips do not require power. The radio waves emitted by the scanners provide the power for the RFID chips to emit data. The same concept can also be used to write fresh data into the EVMs. The vote count can be changed by activating unknown code pathways and components in the chips. This is how BJP manages to win seats in places where Muslims are in majority.
When BJP was repeating “Modi Wave! Modi Wave! Modi Wave!”, they were really telling the truth. Similar to how a crystal radio receiver set uses power from AM/MW broadcast radio waves to power a small earphone speaker, RFID components in the EVM chips are activated by radio waves to hack and manipulate the vote count.
What the EC has done or EVM manufacturers such as ECIL or BEL have done is protect against physical tampering.
Most coin-operated phones in India can be hacked using tones generated by pressing certain numbers on a mobile phone. This does not require physical tampering of the machines.
When EC officials says the EVMs are tamper-proof, they are right. For these simple-minded government officials, hacking means physical tampering.
EC has challenged political parties to hack the machines under control conditions. This will not work. The EC should give each political party at least 10 sample EVMs. The political parties should be able to take the EVMs away with them. Hardware security professionals hired by political parties will then be able to study the machines at leisure – say for a month. After that, these professionals can demonstrate hackability on fresh EVMs under control conditions set by the EC. Or, at the least, they can point out unwanted components in the EVM chips, which the EC should be duty-bound to explain.
Even though “electronic” voting machines were used, it took weeks, instead of a day, to finish voting.
After the elections in Punjab, the American embassy seems to have told Modi that most votes have been cast against the BJP-SAD coalition. To avoid being blamed for the loss and expecting the same in UP elections, Modi tried to put his cabinet detractors on the defensive. He asked for details of tours if any conducted by them to raise support for demonetization. The reptilians seems to have told Modi, they weren’t going reverse the Punjab verdict because the incumbents were thoroughly hated. It wasn’t worth the effort.
In Uttar Pradesh, the Congress made the mistake of allying with another hated incumbent party and that created scope for getting away with tampering the foreign-made EVMs chips. Unfortunately for BJP, their vote bank was totally gone. Not a problem, said the reptilians. Modi had done well with treasonous demonetization and national ID swindles and had won their approval. Like a treat for a good dog, the reptilians seem to have initiated largescale tampering of the EVMs. Even before the voting was over, Modi let the cat out of the bag with his “electric [electronic] shocks” statement (https://moralvolcano.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/modi-unwittingly-reveals-electronic-tampering-of-voting-machines-by-us-embassy/). Modi got votes even in Muslim-majority areas.
If they could get away with vote tampering in the general elections, the reptilians could effect the same in a handful of states too. (https://moralvolcano.wordpress.com/2014/05/17/want-proof-that-rothschild-evm-s-elected-modi-rather-than-people-of-india-bjp-sweeps-assam/) But, how can they do that after after demonetization?… Remember, Uttar Pradesh is like Bihar a state where huge numbers of casual laborers had become jobless and/or had to return from other states because of demonetization.
Not a problem! In America, the reptilians feared an armed revolt after Trump said he will not accept the result if it went against him. Yet, even though they let him win, they gave the popular vote to Schmillary Clinton. In comparison, India is a docile country where the population does not have guns to challenge the government.
Have you noticed something else? Amazing how that schmuck Modi has so suddenly overcome his own doubts and become more eloquent on demonetization than before. Modi is even calling for more humility in his party. That’s hilarious!
Everything about this government is fake. It wins fake elections. It fakes GDP numbers. It gave fake reasons for demonetization – to reduce India’s gold demand (reptilians are running out of physical gold and had to unwind massive long positions in crude oil) and to give payments banks-led cashless transactions a lift up (very few licenses were picked up). They wouldn’t admit that they didn’t have the brains to smoothly & efficiently implement a demonetization plan.
You know they are stupid because they are still refusing to print the 1000 rupee note, which is an important denomination in terms of transaction volumes. All they had was the willingness to accept orders from abroad. As a result, the economy is stuck in reverse gear. Most people are spending only on basics and cut back on discretionary spending. The good thing however is that digital transactions are going to fall and the fantastic dream of a cashless economy will revert back once enough cash percolates into the economy. My people will return to their old ways.
Modi is daydreaming and believing in his own lies. That is why RBI refuses to reveal details about returned currency notes. More than expected amount has been returned to banks and RBI will most likely falsify those numbers and justify the stupid/useless exercise.
Not the need to eliminate black money or counterfeit notes
For decades, Pakistan has been able to print Indian currency because the note design details were available with foreign companies. The new 500 & 2000 rupee notes are also being printed with the help of the same suspect – De La Rue (https://moralvolcano.wordpress.com/2013/10/15/rbis-4000-crore-rounding-off-error-scam/). So, it will not be long before Pakistan resumes printing Indian currency.
High denomination notes have been withdrawn in the past too but they were not successful in eliminating black money. The top political parties are the top beneficiaries of black money and hawala operations. It is unlikely that they will willingly seek to jeopardize the situation. With the new 2000 rupee note, Pakistan will have to print less notes. Politicians and other looters of the nation will find it more economical to hoard 2000 rupee notes.
Immediately after the withdrawal of the 500 & 1000 notes, banks sent SMS messages to their account holders to download their banking apps and use it to pay their bills instead of relying on cash.
This is the real goal of the withdrawal of the notes. Modi government wants everyone to start using the banking and shopping apps so that it becomes easy to spy on people. The American CIA is a founder/promoter of the Google corporation that makes Android mobile operating system. Most smartphones today ship with Android OS (operating system).
Android by default saves all app data to Google servers. This means they can recreate your banking login credentials and other transactions on their computers. Thus, Modi government is helping foreign intelligence agencies to spy on Indians. Android shopping apps are permission hoggers and easily gain access to personal information stored on the phone.
Another thing about the banking apps is that they are not secure. Most Indian banks are very new to technology and Internet. The quality of their websites is an indication of how good their mobile apps are going to be. (I am not in a position to comment on banking apps because I never install them or perform any financial transaction on a mobile.)
To make matters worse, wireless networks and routers are sitting ducks for bots and malware infections.
All this makes mobile a risky platform to perform financial transactions. But, cash is immune to all such problems. However, it can be counterfeited. The solution to counterfeiting is simple – just do not print high denomination notes. Pakistan has been counterfeiting 500 & 1000 rupee notes because RBI has outsourced the printing to foriegn companies. An Economic Times reporter has also brought attention to a serious scam involving the RBI in the printing of these notes, which may be the tip of an iceberg. The CBI has also mysteriously not been able to jail anyone except Telgi in the bond paper counterfeiting case. Telgi had used original paper and printing plates as the RBI security mint. Influential polticians such as Chagan Bhujpal (although caught in other cases) evaded jail.
The other problem of tax avoidance can only be solved by eliminating corrupt officials in the tax department, who have been put in place by corrupt ministers, who have been appointed by the Prime Minister. Hence, ultimately it is the Prime Minister who is the enabler of the black economy.
Withdrawal of the notes will definitely hurt cash hoarders but people with illegal riches would be smart enough to invest in offshore bank accounts and benami properties, both in India and abroad.
Forcing people to use Android banking apps makes them vulnerable to not only spying but also spyware attacks and identity theft. The reptilians in charge of the finance ministry are soaked in globalist talking points such as financial inclusion (debt trapping), monetization of agriculture (land grabbing) and all that VC-private equity terminology. No good can come off them. They don’t understand technology or security. They are institutionally corrupt and traitorous. They do not understand India and are unfit to serve the needs of its people.
This hurts daily wage earners and small businessmen who need/make cash payments on a daily basis. These illiterates can’t write cheques or use mobile phone apps. Banks have not even been able to give the first 4000 rupees to people. It will take them forever to finish KYC, documentation and give everyone bank accounts. Bank accounts are useless for illiterate, poor & old people. India is not some tiny European country. Our people need cash payments on a daily basis if they need to eat on a daily basis. Washington kool-aid crowd in the Finance ministry doesn’t understand this.
Modi faces nationwide riots if limits on cash withdrawals are not lifted. These limits are illegal and will be lifted by any Supreme Court bench. The government can place limits only if cash balances in individual savings accounts are identified as black money. A blanket ban on cas is unconstitutional.
On the to-do list of globalist stooges, not a unique Modi “masterstroke”
The CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) hailed it as a masterstroke, which is a testament to how poorly informed corporate India is or how servile it is to those in power. Many developed countries have abandoned high-denomination notes.
Why demonize an obscure joker? As Mao Zedong said, reactionaries are paper tigers. They thrive on others’ attention.
Unlike Christians, Indian Muslims do not engage in proselytization. The many “Hindu-Muslim riots” have convinced them that they both should go their separate ways as far as religion goes and proselytization would put them in direct conflict with each other. The only Indian Muslim groups to engage in religious conversion are those financed by Saudis. The “Saudis”, as distinct from Arabians and Arabs, are not Muslims. And, Arabia is not “Saudi.”
Like the Bahaism in Iran, Saudi Wahhabism was invented by British Petroleum (Anglo-American Oil). With discovery of oil and the realization of its strategic value, the British financed the House of Saud, provided them with lots of weapons and took over Arabia from the Ottoman Empire. That was how Arabia became Saudi Arabia. There are doubts whether Saudi royal family is even Muslim. (https://www.scribd.com/document/98042289/Saudi-Royal-Family-Could-Be-Jewish) Many Islamic scholars and historians, including Saddam Hussein’s government, have published material raising doubts in this regard. (https://blogs.harvard.edu/mesh/2008/03/anti_wahhabism_a_footnote/) This can be ascertained by the fact that the Saudis have destroyed many monuments associated with Prophet and his family and have converted those sites into royal palaces, hotels, parking lots and toilets. They have been bankrolling the spread of a virulent intolerant brand of Islam, known as Wahhabism, all over the world. Claiming to be Islamic fundamentalists, Wahhabis have laid to waste many great Muslim cultures.
As most Indian Muslim organizations are not keen on proselytization (as sought by the Wahhabis), Zakir Naik’s mission has been to radicalize Indian Muslims. For several years, this harmless joker has been making a fool of himself on television. So long as Saudi money was flowing, the halls were full. In these assemblies, he not only embarrassed his fellow Muslims but also attacked other religions. The Christian faith has been his favourite punching bag, as they are an even lesser minority than Muslims.
In one of his “debates”, Naik taunted a Christian preacher to drink poison if he believed Jesus was the real savior. The preacher quoted the Bible and said “Thou shall not tempt the Lord”, and left the the circus. It goes without saying that Zakir Naik did not himself drink the poison to affirm his own faith.
So, that’s how things were standing – down in the dumps – for Naik. That is, until recently, when US embassy officials asked Indian intelligence agencies to put some good words with their “terrorists” in Bangladesh. Oh, yes, it was their terrorists. The biggest CIA station in India is in Calcutta. In 2013, the American ambassador in Libya was kidnapped from a secret CIA base and murdered by Libyan terrorists who were working for Allied forces. To cover that up, Hillary Clinton’s Department of State arranged an already existing video to be hastily overdubbed with fake anti-Islamic dialogues and made it available on YouTube. And, as if on cue, “protests” by Islamists occurred in Egypt and in Kashmir, Calcutta and Bangladesh. Who arranged these protests? Even though Google subsequently restricted access to the anti-Islamic video in countries with huge Muslim populations, Google did not entirely remove the video from YouTube, as they needed continue to provide Hillary and her State department with its fig-leaf cover for the brutal killing. Even though video continues to be online, no Islamic group is now protesting it. Google continues to do business in Muslim countries.
Now, Modi government is all set to rain down on him like a ton of bricks and demonize another faker as per US State Department’s plans. What a bunch of morons we have to deal with!
Today, we live in a state where foreign agencies like the FBI can order Indian citizens to be secretly executed. Indian intelligence blindly believer everything Americans or the British say. Hence, they arranged an encounter killing in which an innocent woman named Ishrat Jehan was also brutally killed in cold blood. When CBI was investigating the fake encounter (under the Congress regime), the home secretary washed off his hands over the entire affair.
After Modi’s appointment as PM and his own golden parachute post-retirement at Adani’s, GK Pillai is singing a different tune. In a TV interview, GK Pillai confessed that Home Ministry officials were in the business of approving extra-judicial killings recommended by intelligence agencies. He also said that intelligence agencies all over the world operate outside the law and democratic governments should not question their decisions. Further, he said he would not shirk from committing perjury or asking law officials to perjure themselves if required by intelligence outfits. Despite this confession, no Islamic group is protesting. As India Today recently exposed, both Hindu and Islamic groups engage in protests and riots on a rent-a-crowd basis. (http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/uttar-pradesh-assembly-elections-rent-a-riot/1/701955.html)
We enticed the LeT operatives to come to India and target PM Narendra Modi (then Gujarat CM) and we laid a trap and killed them… IB had enticed and trapped them and then targeted them. We used a source who they (LeT) thought was their source. It is always better to know your enemy as he is coming in rather than wait for him to plan an operation on his own without our knowledge. Our source had in fact told that ‘look if you come in you can target Modi and other high profile people’ and the LeT decided to come in… CBI had indulged in leaks. They should have exercised extreme discretion. If I was the home secretary, I would have called the director CBI and said look this is unacceptable. I personally would have not recommended a CBI probe into this case… Ishrat was a cover. This was an intel operation involving the LeT. If it was an intel operation, then you should not talk about fake encounter. We should make that distinction. We can’t mix up the two. Ishrat knew that something was wrong. An unmarried Muslim girl went with a married person, spent nights with him as husband and wife. She was a cover for them… It’s true that morale came down of the IB. IB operations are not strictly within the ambit of the law. That’s how it is all around the world.
IB is staffed by police officials on deputation. Like all good Indian policemen, they are easily susceptible by bribes, which are generously provided by the US embassy. FBI’s basis for their accusation of Ishrat was the DEA/ISI double agent David Headley. Headly scouted for locations for 26-11 attacks in Bombay but remains in house arrest (supposedly) under a plea bargain with the US Justice Department. For obvious reasons, FBI did not to arrest Headley even though his wife had complained to the US government about his terrorist links.
ET will probably announce a three-day mourning period. WARNING: Don’t try to manually count the instances of his name on their frontpage.
Today, MoneyControl.com (CNBC India) reported that SBI chief Arundhati Bhattacharya is a top contender for outgoing RBI governor Raghuram Rajan. When he was appointed as governor, Rajan was suspected of being an IMF mole – he did plant several Wall Street moles in various positions in the RBI – it is not known if they will also leave with him. Rajan left without securing the usual second term, as Modi seemed to have given Subramanian Swamy the go-ahead to launch proxy attacks on Rajan. As I have already foretold, Ms. Bhattacharya was handpicked to destroy SBI. Her efforts to give massive loans to drowning-in-debt groups such as Adani (https://moralvolcano.wordpress.com/2014/11/18/whi-will-give-2-billion-for-a-400km-posco-rail-line-adanigroup-who-will-give-adani-1-billion-sbi/) and telecom operators such as the extremely leveraged Reliance Jio (https://moralvolcano.wordpress.com/2016/05/11/indian-banks-face-tens-of-thousands-of-crores-of-losses-whether-the-1-5-lakh-crore-reliance-jio-succeeds-or-not/) and the scam-tainted Aircel-Maxis (https://moralvolcano.wordpress.com/2014/04/05/sbi-will-never-collect-its-maxis-telecom-loan-having-a-female-chairman-no-insurance-against-corruption-nothing-learned-from-kingfisher-npas/) were probably thwarted by unexpected news coverage. Modi apparently is in a hurry to arrange cheaper loans to “stressed” corporates with a more-pliant RBI governor. Apparently, even a Wall Street favorite cannot scale central bank munificence to the insatiable greed of Modi’s cronies. S Gurumurthy and Swamy are good candidates for the post but it will be SBI wrecker who will take the helm at RBI.To be fair, Rajan did try to get PSU banks to clean up their balance sheets. These banks regularly hid or wrote off bad loans to corporate cronies of politicians and the Finance ministry recapitalized their balance sheet every year without question. Of course, the end game (decided abroad) was to force PSU bank consolidation and leave the field clear for new private/foreign banks. He also did not buckle under enormous pressure to drastically reduce interest rates, although he had to enough to destroy investment schemes favoured by small/middle-income and rural savers, such as postal savings and PPF – to drive retail customers to stockmarket-linked swindles such as ULIPs and NPS and to make traditional investments schemes favored by Indians (fixed deposits and recurring deposits) non-viable.
The most treasonous aspect of his tenure was the fact that he tried to or did send gold held by temples and ordinary people to the UK to shore up the fast-depleting or already depleted “gold reserves” of the Bank of England – his excuse was to improve their “asset quality”. The excuse is unbelievable because India is one of the biggest holders of forex reserves. It does not need to shore up the quality of its gold reserves to make a difference. (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/policy/reserve-bank-of-india-seeks-quotes-to-swap-gold-to-improve-reserves-quality/articleshow/37650780.cms) After the expose of the LIBOR fixing and Deutsche Bank’s confessions in fixing gold and silver prices (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-13/deutsche-bank-settles-silver-price-fixing-claims-lawyers-say) and its promise to squeal on its partners in crime (Bank of Nova Scotia-ScotiaMocatta, Barclays Bank Plc, HSBC Bank USA, NA and Société Générale) and probably others like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan & Bank of America, the London Gold Fix had to avert the prying gaze of attention it has attracted in London (http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2014/01/17/deutsche-bank-to-withdraw-from-gold-fix-amid-probe.html). Hence, a new gold fix is in the making in Shanghai in the Communist paradise of China and it reportedly will deal ONLY IN PHYSICAL (Oh, yeah! We believe ya!).
I wondered what Economic Times had to say on Rajan, given how it went into a deliriously wild frenzy talking him up when he was appointed as RBI governor. News of his quiting was yesterday’s news. For Economic Times, though, it is like the world has come to a stop. Its front page on the web is all about Rajan. Using Linux BASH, I counted 93 instances of his name on its front page. On websites of other financial papers, it is not so high – most instances were repeat occurrences of the same article under different headings.
It took several decades for the US government to accept a link between tobacco and cancer. It will take many more decades to prove the link between wireless radiation and cancer. Unfortunately, by then, human civilization would have gone past Idiocracy (the movie) state and reached the Planet of the Apes state.
US government will go to war on a mere suspicion that the leader of some oil-rich country is harboring thoughts of acquiring nuclear weapons. Citing non-existent terrorists, they will ask citizens in their country and outside to give up their rights for the “greater common good.” But, when scientific studies suggest a possible health risk to the population, they prefer to look away.
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) of the US government had formed the National Toxicology Program (NTP) to conduct a large-scale study on the link between cancer and mobile phone radiation. The preliminary results indicate that there may be a risk of cancer for phone radiation. Scientific American says:
The researchers found that as the thousands of rats in the new study were exposed to greater intensities of RF radiation, more of them developed rare forms of brain and heart cancer that could not be easily explained away, exhibiting a direct dose–response relationship. Overall, the incidence of these rare tumors was still relatively low, which would be expected with rare tumors in general, but the incidence grew with greater levels of exposure to the radiation. Some of the rats had glioma—a tumor of the glial cells in the brain—or schwannoma of the heart. Furthering concern about the findings: In prior epidemiological studies of humans and cell phone exposure, both types of tumors have also cropped up as associations.
In contrast, none of the control rats—those not exposed to the radiation—developed such tumors. But complicating matters was the fact that the findings were mixed across sexes: More such lesions were found in male rats than in female rats. The tumors in the male rats “are considered likely the result of whole-body exposure” to this radiation, the study authors wrote. And the data suggests the relationship was strongest between the RF exposure and the lesions in the heart, rather than the brain: Cardiac schwannomas were observed in male rats at all exposed groups, the authors note. But no “biologically significant effects were observed in the brain or heart of female rats regardless of modulation.” Based on these findings, Portier said that this is not just an associated finding—but that the relationship between radiation exposure and cancer is clear. “I would call it a causative study, absolutely. They controlled everything in the study. It’s [the cancer] because of the exposure.”
– Major Cell Phone Radiation Study Reignites Cancer Questions; 27 May 2016; http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/major-cell-phone-radiation-study-reignites-cancer-questions/
Even before the news trickled out, the media has been flooded with articles asking people not to freak out. They are also muddying the debate by taking cheap shots at sellers of radiation shields and other such products.
The industry propagandists hide their affiliation by adding a non-disclaimer disclaimer to the article – “Views expressed in this article are personal.” Apart from them, there are sellouts from the medical/scientific profession who have been encouraged write articles and even maintain entire websites and blogs to propagate the idea that cell phone radiation is safe. All of them cite prestigious organizations such as WHO and Mayo Clinic as having cleared cell phone radiation. Unfortunately, most “studies” are just surveys made on other studies. The original studies have serious limitations and/or are not conclusive enough.
The World Health Organization (WHO) formed International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) to study the issue. IARC designated that cell phone radiation was possibly carcinogenic. Possibly under pressure from telecoms, WHO later announced that there is no link. It currently has a study to be released this year that will conclusively prove/disprove the link.
The propagandists are not above making false statements or making wrong conclusions. This hack from Business Insider says that rats were exposed to radiation levels that do not correspond to those exposed to humans. With all the Wi-Fi and mobile data (2G/3G/4G/5G) networks connecting all the apps (that report back to home base all the time), Bluetooth devices, smart watches and bands including the hyped-up Internet of Things (IoT) coupled with the equally hyped-up Big Data, the rats would have got comparatively less radiation. One of the most abominable views espoused by them is that the mobile phone waves, which can pass through buildings and underground, cannot get below the skin!
If it is 100% sure that there is no risk of cancer for wireless radiation sources, then why do government websites still carry precautionary measures against cancer. These pages should be removed.
Scientists and doctors are having a tough time with demands to provide unassailable “SCIENCE-BASED” conclusions. For now, they are citing studies that show no link while advising people to take precautions. Propagandists meanwhile will laugh all the way to bank.
There is no doubt that Karan Thapar is a koolaid addict of the worsk kind. Tavleen Singh says that Karan Thapar told her that her last book would have been good except for the pages about Sonia Gandhi.
Throughout the interview Karan Thapar tried to get her to apologize for being harsh on Vajpayee or Sonia Gandhi but Tavleen Singh ignored it and went on eloquently about her complaints against them.
Giving up, Thapar resorted to bad-mouthing her book and misquoting her. In her previous book,Tavleen Singh seems to have mentioned that Sonia brought new clothes from Italy for her son. Karan Thapar misquotes her by saying that Sonia brought Rahul’s old clothes for her son. What shameless attempt to put her in her place! For whom is he doing this? Somebody ought to break his butting chin with a hammer. Singh simply said he has not understood the subject and asked him to read the book again before doing an interview.
The book is titled India’s Broken Tryst. Thapar tried saying the title had no bearing on the book and it was just another of her pet collection of anecdotes and no analysis. Without losing a beat, Singh said the title was about promise made at the time of independence and every anecdote was about how various leaders have broken that promise. See this interview and you will agree that this prick should be dispatched to hell like the atheist bloggers in Bangladesh.
While the mainstream media paddles around in its reality-distortion field, peddling conspiracy theories from governments and globalists (such as ISIS or Climate Change) and distracting us with inane hearsay about celebutards, people are turning to alternative news websites and even podcasts for a proper perspective on what’s happening around us… Really? Are we now down to amateur MP3 recordings masquerading as media properties? Read on…
“A lie can travel halfway around the world while truth is still putting on its shoes” or so goes a quote attributed to Mark Twain. Rest assured that it is lies, not love, that makes the world go round. We live in an age of universal deceit. Big Brother is already here all but in name. Whatever George Orwell had predicted in 1984 or whatever Bertrand Russell prescribed in Icarus, or, the Future of Science has already been tried, tested and implemented in various parts of the world. In 1924, Bertrand Russel wrote:
The effects of psychology on practical life may in time become very great. Already advertisers in America employ eminent psychologists to instruct them in the technique of producing irrational belief; such men may, when they have grown more proficient, be very useful in persuading the democracy that governments are wise and good…
More sensational than tests of intelligence is the possibility of controlling the emotional life through the secretions of the ductless glands. It will be possible to make people choleric or timid, strongly or weakly sexed, and so on, as may be desired. Differences of emotional disposition seem to be chiefly due to secretions of the ductless glands, and therefore controllable by injections or by increasing or diminishing the secretions. Assuming an oligarchic organization of society, the State could give to the children of holders of power the disposition required for command, and to the children of the proletariat the disposition required for obedience. Against the injections of the State physicians the most eloquent Socialist oratory would be powerless. The only difficulty would be to combine this submissiveness with the necessary ferocity against external enemies; but I do not doubt that official science would be equal to the task.
In 1984, the totalitarian society of the future was divided into just three groups – elites (inner party), useful idiots (outer party), and slaves (proles). The most fitting example of such a society today is the one-party “democracy” called Singapore. There, only the rich (or elite) can own cars and buy land for residence. All others live in high-rise apartments. At a young age, students are channeled into two streams, the haves and the have-nots, based on their performance. The former are allowed to go to college and get white-collar jobs. They become the useful idiots. The latter can only get to polytechnic/vocation schools and eventually end up in blue-collar jobs (requiring manual labour). They are the slaves. The living costs including rent and transportation are high. Behinds its modern facade, you can just about manage to live in Singapore and be content. But, absolutely, no complaining. There are signs, posters and notices everywhere telling inhabitants what to do and what not to do. There is only one political party in town and that’s the ruling party. There is no independent media. No protests are allowed. Any gathering of more than two people in a public place needs a police permit. There are cameras and undercover agents everywhere. Judges order corporal punishment such as caning, whipping, and even whole-body confinement in a small box. The concrete jungle sticks plastic trees everywhere so that more cameras and notices could be hung on them.
One might argue that the Buddhist culture of the inhabitants makes them submissive and that it would be impractical in other parts of the world. Right? Beggar’s belief! Nobody is more enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Taking away whatever power that people have has become the main job of governments around the world. In the US, Obama is ruling by decree, issuing an unending stream of executive orders bypassing Congress. To make it a less of hassle, Obama has also allowed US federal agencies write their own rules. A good example of how this works can be learned from the Net Neutrality hullabaloo. Americans think Obama is on their side as he had opposed to any change in Net Neutrality. But, very few of them realize that it was he who who enabled the FCC rewrite and expand its mandate. In India, Modi is also doing the same with ordnances. Everyone is rushing to pander to corporates and special interests. Recently, the WTO ruled that Indian government should remove its restrictions on US poultry imports (citing avian flu concerns) because those restrictions were not based on an “international standards.” Who writes those international standards? Nameless faceless bureaucrats at the UN? Big corporations? Fascism means rule by corporates – not hounding Jews as most people falsely believe. There is no better way of bringing Fascism than by legislating every pursuit and vocation out of existence. The big tomes of most of the new laws passed by Democrat and Republican politicians at various levels in the United States are all written by one organization. I forget its name. The laws are designed to strip us off our God-given inalienable rights. The Land Acquisition Bill that is pending in the Indian Parliament is not the only one. Several of them are being pushed along or have already become law in various countries. How come all of them are moving in the same direction? The 100 smart cities that Modi promised are just rehashed versions of dense megacities like Hong Kong or Shanghai that globalists have long promoted to corral human populations into. In the pink papers, there is lot of talk about the need for land banks and the one-time stamp duty exemption sought for Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by the new set of “technocrats” who have sailed in with Modi. These are one of many vehicles to dispossess people of their land. This kind of subterfuge requires a submissive unquestioning public. So, the old game of divide-and-rule works has been put to good effect to distract the public – males against females, homosexuals against heterosexuals, liberals against conservatives, children against parents … not just Hindus vs Muslims or Muslims vs Jews or Christians. To top it all, there is also the locals-vs-foreigners exploit to distract us. In the United States, transit through airports has become a privacy nightmare for American citizens and legitimate travelers because of the naked-body x-ray scanners and abusive TSA personnel but the southern border with Mexico has been thrown up to all kinds of illegal immigrants from Latin America. Apparently, no terrorist has yet been able to locate a travel agent in Mexico! Terrorists can come only by air; never over land. European countries have also been inundated with immigrants – Muslim and African refugees from the America’s perpetual “War on Terror”. Anyone who opposes this sly demographic attack on White Christians is called a racist or xenophobe. Decades of guilt-tripping the Whites by writers, journalists, and talking heads has made it easy for politicians to openly state that the locals are too laid back (in other words fools) and growth can only come if legal and illegal immigrants are let in. (NYT, Thomas Friedman, http://www.deccanherald.com/content/291398/more-time-hope-amp-reform.html) This has ensured that White Christians are being reduced to a minority in many cities. This goes on even as various outfits promote abortion, delayed child birth, birth control and for what it’s worth homosexualism among White Christian populations. Interestingly, while Jewish organizations and individuals are at the forefront of support for all kinds of immigration in the West, Israel seems to have had no problem evicting black African immigrants! (https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=5750629 , https://moralvolcano.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/it-is-okay-for-israel-to-get-rid-of-illegal-immigrants-but-not-for-america/) Then, there is the drugging problem. People in the West are over-medicated. Hormones and antibiotics in food has ensured that the population is overweight from a young age. This is a self-reinforcing cycle that does wonders to the balance sheets of pharma companies. Big Pharma has not even spared children. (It is a high-growth market!) A huge number of American kids have been wrongly diagnosed as suffering from autism, attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder and other psychological ailments and doped up. (Most psychotropic drugs are based on narcotics. Many of these people become dependent on drugs later in life and become delinquent.) Nurses in schools aren’t there to just administer first aid but they also do psychological profiling. In reality, they have become just another conduit for medicine sales. Speaking of schools, well, do you know that many American schools have cops stationed inside the premises? Activism by NGOs and legislative bodies have ensured that a school’s major concern is dealing with paperwork and non-educational activities. It is all coming to India, don’t worry. We need to be on par with “international standards.”
For someone who follows international news and has read a few history books, this is all quite apparent. But, for the majority of my people, I am saddened to note that they see nothing amiss. Once in a while, they find something wrong but they rarely think there is a concerted effort to subvert society as a whole. Most of my countrymen don’t read newspapers. The ones who do only skim the headlines. This is bad because editors typically rewrite headlines to make them seem less controversial and journalists hide the juicy stuff somewhere in the middle or the last paragraph. In the 90s, I used to visit the British Library regularly and I got to read several of their newspapers. At that time, British newspapers were hyperventilating about a few select crime cases. Every newspaper was literally screaming bloody murder. They seemed to be competing with each other as to who sounded the most outraged. Today, there are cameras all over the UK (even in dressing rooms and homes) and jails have been privatized. Law enforcement and judiciary works to keep the jails full at all times. (Of course, the financial terrorists in the City of London can commit no crime. HSBC had helped international drug cartels and terrorists to launder billions of dollars but no HSBC banker has gone to jail.) Legislators, for their part, have been busy writing new laws to make almost everything a crime. Even more appalling, child protection services take advantage of the slightest of excuses to grab children from their parents and put them in foster homes or government institutions (where many of them have been abused). Already, divorce rates are high and by 2016 most children will be born out of wedlock. They did not even spare the elderly. Doctors were used to implement a fiendish scheme called Liverpool Care Pathway and thousands of elderly patients were put to death. They were wrongly and prematurely declared to be dying, and then sedated and starved to death. (Daily Mail; Euthanasia by the back door: Hospitals ‘death pathway’ is open to error; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1210848/Terminally-ill-care-scheme-death-pathway-warn-experts.html)
When I am reading papers today, I see that the same thing is happening in India. Bit by bit, almost like clockwork, everything seems to be falling into place. I don’t know if there is a way to prevent India from joining the list of broken nations but we can definitely prevent ourselves from lending support for our own downfall. A good way to start would be to read newspapers and avoid watching TV news channels. When you watch TV news, you become a passive consumer of propaganda. The news flows by you. You cannot hit pause and return to a previous paragraph. It does not let you think. When you read newspapers, don’t just read the local news or the sports/entertainment section; read the international news too. Try to read a bit of business news even if you don’t understand all of it initially. Follow international news on the Internet too. A single newspaper may not provide all the news you need or be interested in. Use RSS feeds to keep track of news from multiple sources on subjects that matter to you. For example, to keep track of GMO and monsanto in India, you can do a search for the subject in a news aggregator site such as Bing News (not Google News) and then find the RSS feed. The feed reader will then update you whenever a new article has been published on the subject anywhere on the Web.
Besides the online versions of newspapers, there are bloggers and specialist news websites that can provide a different perspective on a particular subject. Then, there are podcasts… Well, I wanted to write this article as an introduction to a few podcasts that I listen to but this has turned into a long rant. Anyway, it could be a good introduction. I wanted to write this article around the time when I released by Android browser app. The app had a RSS feed reader with podcast support but most Indians do not know what podcasts are. Podcasts are popular in the United States but not in India not many people have heard them. The podcasts that I am reviewing here may not be dealing with the truth, the whole truth or nothing but the truth but they can definitely give you an international perspective on what is happening in India. Once you learn how to decipher news from propaganda, you can be on your own. Anyway, here is the list:
- Webster G Tarpley: I had an image of Tarpley’s book Bush: An unauthorized biograpy on my blog for several years until I moved it to WordPress. The book is available free on Tarpley’s site. It is all about Bush Sr. and what a screwy character he was even before he became CIA director, VP and POTUS. There is a chapter on some assassination (Kennedy or Reagan) which is not available online. Anyway, it was a fascinating read years ago. To properly understand the book, you must also have read Victor Marchetti’s CIA and the Cult of Intelligence in which you learn that CIA runs drugs for right-wing rebels in South America, supplied Naga ultras with weapons in India, and airlifted prostitutes to IndoChina. William Blum’s Rogue Superpower would also help. Blum also documents how US government had tested chemical and biological weapons on civilian areas in the United States. Rogue Superpower has extensive footnotes and everything can be cross-checked with newspaper archives. It is so good that even Osama bin Laden quoted him in one of his video tapes. If those non-fiction books are too much for you, then I suggest you go with a fiction primer – novels from the now forgotten Jonathan Black who wrote books such as The World Rapers, MegaCorp, The Plunders, and The Carnage Merchants. If you read them, you will be able to make sense of the Boko Haram massacres, Rwandan genocide and the many Syrian “carnages”. Anway, I learned sometime last year that Tarpley had a podcast. Tarpley also appears on the Iranian Press TV and the Russian RT. Unlike the rest of this list, Tarpley is a regular scholar with a PhD. He is a historian and speaks several languages. He had worked in Italy/Moscow where I think he mentioned a retired KGB general met him and gave him a lot of information for further investigation. It seems to have helped him write something on the American hit on Italian president Aldo Moro and also about Bush family. He also written book on 911 and Obama. 911 Synthetic Terror is the better one, where he has reviewed every bit available evidence and looked at all possible angles. The Obama book is a disappointment in comparison. His language is clean, except when he refers to chocolate king and Western puppet Poroshenko of Ukraine as Pornoshenko. Tarpley was an associate of Lyndon LaRouche. LaRouche runs the Executive Intelligence Review (EIR), which publishes a lot of good commentary on strategic affairs. William Engdahl also writes for EIR. LaRouche has documented a lot of material critical of Jews and/or Israel and blamed them for everything ill with the world. (Not many people realize the global kleptocracy is run by people from all races and religions.) As a result, LaRouche he was ignored by mainstream media when he ran for US presidency. (They wouldn’t even mention that he was in the race.) Tarpley now supports the Tax Wall Street Party and other small groups that are trying hard to fight the two-party system that works more or less like the World Wrestling Entertainment company. Tarpley recommends a small transactions tax on financial trades, as a way of making Wall Street pay something. He has also taken up the cause of a Rev. Pinkney, who has seems to have been incarcerated by the owners of WhirlPool corporation. Apparently, a black-majority company town had been taken over by the corporation. They managed to do this by making the town pay for a white elephant water infrastructure project, underwritten by Wall Street. The project made the town bankrupt and it was put under the financial administration of a Wall Street lackey by the governor of Michigan state. One of the tactics used by the town to terrorize black residents was to grab children when water bills were not paid. When the bills were not paid, the water supply was cut off. The water company then informed the child protection services who reasoned that children would be starving if there was no water. This went on for a while until Rev Pinkney started organizing the community. They turned the pipes back on after the officials turned them off. This got him on the wrong side of the corporation, which wanted take over the town for real-estate projects. When Pinkney tried to organize a recall petition against the mayor, the corporation/administration found some issues with the documentation and then arrested him for falsifying the papers. Since then, Pinkney has been in jail fighting his case. Obama, who makes political capital out of any race issue, has been of no help. Nobody from the mainstream media has taken otice. The black residents of Benton Harbor has been thrown to the whims of a corporation. Tax Wall Street Party is fighting his case and survives on small donations. Tarpley canvases support from listeners. At other times, Tarpley digs up a lot of little info that seems otherwise impossible to find. I learned from his show that Victoria Nuland’s real name was Victoria Noodleman and that Ed Snowden originally worked for the CIA before he went to work for NSA. There are no ads in this podcast. There is some humour in the podcast, the sauve sophisticated kind but he keeps it to a minimum. For some stupid reason, he supports illegal immigrants and thinks infrastructure projects (white elephants) are good way of creating jobs. He hates all republicans and just about tolerates democrats. Tarpley was opposed to Romney as a future President and went into great lengths as to why he might be the prophesied Mormon conduit to take over America. Mormonism was started by an outrageous polygamist American named Joseph Smith and taken forward by another polygamist named Brigham Young. It borrowed a lot of ideas from Christian Bible, Talmud, Freemasonry, Eastern mythology and what seems like his Smith’s fertile imagination. Joseph Smith created a new Bible called Book of Mormon. He tried to run for US presidency and was lynched to death for his troubles. On all other counts, I agree with Tarpley.
- William (Bill) Cooper: Cooper is no longer with us. He was killed in a shootout with the police after there were complaints that he brandished a gun at some troublemakers near his residence. Cooper was an officer in the military when he says he stumbled up on some government documents that lead him to the world of conspiracies. Later, he started broadcasting on short wave and focused on globalist kleptocracy, secret societies, history, Bible, Jesus and other matters. In many broadcasts, he quotes extensively from published and secret archives of secret societies. These broadcasts are now archived on his site as audio files. In these files, you will hear him gold (not gold funds or company shares) and dried emergency food supplies to fund his operation. He also encouraged others to follow him and showed how they could use short wave broadcasts to bypass the mainstream media filter.
- Alex Jones: He is the enfant terrible of the conspiracy world and he is probably the most successful. When I first heard about him, I went to WikiPedia where it was said that he had foreseen 911 in a vision. I thought he was a crackpot and forgot all about him until I saw the video of him falling on Piers Morgan like a tonne of bricks. I instantly liked him. I tried to listen to his podcast on InfoWars.com but found him to be speaking in an extremely agitated manner with absolutely no humour. Strangely, I mentioned this to someone and sometime after that Alex Jones started adding a bit of humour in his broadcasts. He played some extra music and made himself a bit more tolerable. The USP of his shows are his guests. Government employees, whistleblowers, and victims of government/corporate wrongdoing come on him and pour their heart out. His sites are visited by millions of readers and he gets a lot of tips and disinfo. Jones has all the conspiracies on his fingertips and it is very difficult for people to bamboozle him. His show has a lot of ads including male/female enhancement pills, dried food stuff (emergency food rations for future economic collapse/shutdown), and water filters for removing flouride, chlorine and other chemicals put in by utilities. He also has a fledgling news team. They do create original material and cover news stories that mainstream media tries to avoid such as the open border gates at the Mexico border. One day, I saw a TV documentary where a crocodile taking a neat bite off the back of some beast. The next day, Alex Jones quotes Churchill and recreates the same scene I saw on TV. Maybe we both saw the same documentary on the same day but it was too freaky. I stopped listening afterwards. Jones tries hard to be recognized like a legitimate news source but he can’t help peddling strange stories about the elites. He vehemently denies this when people in the mainstream media mock him with their own made-up stories about him, say, about giant bats residing under the United Nations building. However, I remember one episode in which he said he met Karl Rove, the Bush advisor/mentor, at a party. He says Rove made some strange noises that made him doubt he was really a human being. Jones says Rove would speak like a normal human being at one moment and make some weird animal-like noises in the next. Jones said he was overwhelmed by a desire to flee and their meeting did not last long afterwards. He is also on record stating that he had sneaked into Bohemian Grove where the elites of the world perform satanic rituals. (He took a photo to prove it.) Although people in the mainstream media mock him, he says Hollywood regularly consults him on their film projects. Like many people in this list, Jones operates out of Austin in the right-to-work state of Texas. Alex Jones has hinted there are people in his family who were probably Freemasons (they had showed him the ceremonial dress). He has also stated that there are people in his family with military and intelligence background. Bill Cooper, the original conspiracy theory broadcaster had awarded Alex Jones a crazy nutball award.
- Texe Marrs: What I know about Texe Marrs is from what he has said about himself. He used to work in the US Air Force. He was for sometime assigned with the task of keeping track of advanced technologies with military implications. Then, he says he had a calling and became a preacher. He also was taught at psychology at some Texas university. He has written several books on Freemasonry and other satanists/globalists. He has also produced videos on the “evil elites”. He is the only one in this list who dares to name the Rothschilds as a purveyor of evil but he however doesn’t say they are the sole purveyor of all evil. Someone listening out of context to his shows might mistake him for a Jew-hater. Even I thought so but Marrs pulls no punches and calls a spade a spade. Sometimes, there is no two ways of dealing with a subject and the Jews in question are guilty as charged. Marrs is a Christian first and foremost. A Muslim or a Hindu might be offended by what he says sometimes – that we worship the Devil. But, he is a preacher and that’s his brief. Marrs also publishes several books on his own that mainstream publishers wouldn’t dare to touch. Protestantism founder Martin Luther’s Jews and their Lies would be a good example. He also sells cassette tapes and CDs of his podcasts. His ministry also runs a children’s home and says all profits from his publications goes to his ministry. His podcasts are very entertaining, as he reviews the news and technologies used to enslave us. However, he also covers the use of sexual perversion in secret societies and the use of sex baits and blackmail by Israeli organizations in the United States. This makes it awkward to listen to his podcasts in the presence of others, particularly women and children. Being a preacher, his language is clean, although I have heard him once tell someone to shove his filthy ideas where the sun doesn’t shine. Texe Marrs also works from Austin. He was opposed to Mitt Romney as a presidential candidate. Romney is a leader of the Mormon community and many including Marrs feared he would promoted by the influential group as the prophesied Mormon messiah who would drive America to an extreme (with the US Constitution “hanging by a thread”) and then “save” it sealing the fate of Mormonism as the prevailing faith in all Christendom. It did not pan out and Obama got reelected. On all other matters, I agree with Texe Marrs.
- Max Keiser: Max is not a podcaster. He has his own show on the Russian broadcaster RT. He was for a brief time with BBC World News. The Keiser Report videos are available on his blog MaxKeiser.com. Max focuses on the financial terrorists of Wall Street and City of London and explores their scams and scandals. Max was a trader on Wall Street and later hosting shows related to entertainment and stocks. His shows are extremely entertaining and hilarious. His show features Stacy Herbert in the first half where they review news items that rarely get attention in the West, for example, Western funds investing millions of dollars on non-existing Chinese firms or Davos running out of limousines and aircraft parking space during the climate change summit. Max sometimes makes off-color jokes. In the latter half, he interviews a financial analyst or commentator. Both parts are extremely entertaining and informative. He also engages in activism. Max is also friends with Alex Jones and George Galloway. It is difficult to gauge how serious he is with his campaigns. For example, he wanted his followers to buy silver to short JP Morgan’s position on the metal. JP Morgan manages the gold reserves of several countries. It wouldn’t have matter if half-a dozen countries ganged up to short JP Morgan. JP Morgan stole Iraq’s central bank and Libya’s central bank. Ukraine’s gold is said to have disappeared. The other issue with Max is bitcoin. Bitcoin is every bit as opaque as the Federal Reserve’s or Bank of England’s IOU system of money. Why would bitcoin be a better option? One of the reasons why bitcoin was touted as safe was that no government could confiscate your bitcoins. This has proved to be false. One bitcoin exchange have collapsed after hackers stole their bitcoins. A contrabran drug site using bitcoins as currency was taken down by US Feds who now have become the biggest holder of bitcoins. Given the way Max promotes bitcoin, I have come to think that he is the notorious Satoshi Nakamoto, the alleged founder of bitcoin. Before becoming a broadcaster, Max Keiser created virtual currencies for his Hollywood Stock Exchange, that is, back in 1996.
- No Agenda: This started with “no jingles, no music and no agenda.” Now, it has all three. It was the first podcast that I began listening to and it is very entertaining. Former MTV VJ and podcasting pioneer* Adam Curry teamed up with PC Magazine columnist John C Dvorak to start this podcast as freewheeling conversation about news and stuff. At that time, Curry was living with his first wife in London. He was also running his company Podshow/Mevio with VC money. (It recently ran out of money recently and shut shop. Curry admitted that there was no way to make money of a network of podcast shows.) To me, it seems that he had upset someone in the kleptocracy with his conspiracy stuff and they seemed to have blown the lid of his affair with another woman. It lead to his divorce and he started soliciting donations for the show. After his divorce, he started living with his new girlfriend. And, they seemed to have dived head first into conspiracy world, living off very much like Alex Jones fans – water filters and dried food. In one episode, the conversation goes like this:
AC: And I… I got to tell you. I like David Ike. I buy into a lot of what he is talking about but I have never… I’ve always had a little… little bit of trouble with the reptile stuff. From time to time…
JCD: It does explain a lot though like… I mean THEY LIVE FOREVER, THESE…THESE… ROYAL FAMILY… NOBODY EVER DIES PREMATURELY.
AC: THEY ARE BUTT-UGLY…
JCD: THEY ARE BUTT-UGLY. THEY ALL GO TO THE MAX. … GO TO THE OLDEST. ONE OF THE NON-REPTILIAN MOVES IN WITH THE FAMILY AND THEY’RE MURDERED!
Today, Curry is much wiser but doesn’t like Alex Jones anymore for he is a competitor. He still uses one of their water filters but that’s it. Like many others in this list, Curry now operates from Austin, Texas. The show is more more entertaining than ever. AC and JCD compete with each other and review the news – American, international, tech, entertainment and others. It was from No Agenda that I learned that most vaccines use mercury or aluminum as a preservative or that the FBI had a three-week cycle of releasing news about a terrorist plot to attack the United States that the helped (conceive and) foil. These were stuff that slipped past mainstream journalists. There are not many places on the Internet where you can listen to AP reporter Matt or British politician Nigel Farage speak the truth. The show is not suitable for listening in the company of others, certainly not among women or children.
- Tax Justice Network: I started listening to this very recently. The voice of the presenter is so smooth that it could have been created by a computer.
- Gnu World Order: This podcast is not about the odious New World Odour people. It is a podcast about Linux and FOSS alternatives for a No World Order in computing.
Selling us out to Monsanto, GE and other foreign companies and their Indian fronts. When I was in school, RSS pracharaks would lecture us on Swadeshi and ask us to buy only Indian-made products. Now, the same folk are evicting farmers and tribals from their land and selling the land at base-bottom prices to more monied special interests from India and abroad. All this and more in the name of the poor!
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Chinese submarines docking in Lankan naval yards is just a cover story for the idiots in the Indian press. India gains nothing from this. China will continue to improve its stake in Lanka. US will ramp up it naval monitoring station in Triconamalee.
US offered to help defeat LTTE and sent US citizen Fonseka to Lanka, where the latter led the Lankan military in its defeat of the LTTE. But Fonseka wanted political power and Rajapaksa turned against him and jailed him. That was when US and Britain started acting up on war crimes allegations. For some reason, US wants full control of Sri Lanka and they using Indian agency for that purpose.
It is the same textbook takedown methodology that US uses in Central and South America. US ambassador brings together the fractured opposition and puts up a common candidate. Whether this candidate will last a full term is not important, the existing status quo has to be toppled.