Obama said TTIP and TPP will allow “United States to set the rules of international trade.” At the same time, his administration hid the rules from members of US Congress. So, who was setting the rules? Certainly not his administration. Transnational companies, not necessarily American ones, were writing the rules. Somehow, America was writing the rules while its elected representatives had no say in it. All the pre-draft negotiations were conducted in secret.
The US-led treaties did not include China. China for its part had started RCEP. Despite that, all of these treaties had the same goals:
- Wholesale elimination/reduction of import duties over and above what WTO 1.0 required.
- Enriching transnational companies.
- Usurpation of the jurisdiction of courts and national legislatures.
- Tax-payer funded payouts from national budgets to aggrieved MNCs decided by arbitration courts.
Decades of free trade with China has destroyed vast swathes of manufacturing in the industrialized world.
This was going to be taken further with these so-called regional treaties. Some exclusivity was added to make it appear alluring like forbidden fruit.
After MNCs have covered various regions of the world with such treaties, WTO secretariat can be expected ask the regions to stop fighting with each other and come together again under a common WTO 2.0 framework. This is how it is going to be, I bet.
With WTO 1.0, the GATT negotiations took decades to get all countries on board. For WTO 2.0, they are taking chunks out of the whole and getting it passed by different groups.
Ultimately, everything will fit into place. At least that’s what they hoped for. Unfortunately, Trump has withdrawn the US from TTIP & TPP.
But this is a longterm project. It will in all likelihood outlast Trump. These internationalists are like cockroaches.
Of course, our economies will be totally destroyed before WTO 2.0 comes into place. Our parliaments and courts will be unable to help us. MNCs will have set up leins on tax revenues.
WTO 2.0 would then be offered as the solution of the problem it helped created. This is a tried-and-tested technique of the globalists. The solution is the problem and vice-versa.
In India, there has been no awareness of TTIP, TTP or RCEP. Ministry of Commerce is conducting negotiations with other RCEP members. They realize the dangers of free trade with China but are unlikely exit the grouping because of pressure from PMO. Modi, the traitor, is all for RCEP.
Nobody in the Parliament is opposing it. No party has taken a position against it. When the deal is signed, the media will read about it in Wikipedia and blabber something as if they knew about it all along.
Not the need to eliminate black money or counterfeit notes
For decades, Pakistan has been able to print Indian currency because the note design details were available with foreign companies. The new 500 & 2000 rupee notes are also being printed with the help of the same suspect – De La Rue (https://moralvolcano.wordpress.com/2013/10/15/rbis-4000-crore-rounding-off-error-scam/). So, it will not be long before Pakistan resumes printing Indian currency.
High denomination notes have been withdrawn in the past too but they were not successful in eliminating black money. The top political parties are the top beneficiaries of black money and hawala operations. It is unlikely that they will willingly seek to jeopardize the situation. With the new 2000 rupee note, Pakistan will have to print less notes. Politicians and other looters of the nation will find it more economical to hoard 2000 rupee notes.
Immediately after the withdrawal of the 500 & 1000 notes, banks sent SMS messages to their account holders to download their banking apps and use it to pay their bills instead of relying on cash.
This is the real goal of the withdrawal of the notes. Modi government wants everyone to start using the banking and shopping apps so that it becomes easy to spy on people. The American CIA is a founder/promoter of the Google corporation that makes Android mobile operating system. Most smartphones today ship with Android OS (operating system).
Android by default saves all app data to Google servers. This means they can recreate your banking login credentials and other transactions on their computers. Thus, Modi government is helping foreign intelligence agencies to spy on Indians. Android shopping apps are permission hoggers and easily gain access to personal information stored on the phone.
Another thing about the banking apps is that they are not secure. Most Indian banks are very new to technology and Internet. The quality of their websites is an indication of how good their mobile apps are going to be. (I am not in a position to comment on banking apps because I never install them or perform any financial transaction on a mobile.)
To make matters worse, wireless networks and routers are sitting ducks for bots and malware infections.
All this makes mobile a risky platform to perform financial transactions. But, cash is immune to all such problems. However, it can be counterfeited. The solution to counterfeiting is simple – just do not print high denomination notes. Pakistan has been counterfeiting 500 & 1000 rupee notes because RBI has outsourced the printing to foriegn companies. An Economic Times reporter has also brought attention to a serious scam involving the RBI in the printing of these notes, which may be the tip of an iceberg. The CBI has also mysteriously not been able to jail anyone except Telgi in the bond paper counterfeiting case. Telgi had used original paper and printing plates as the RBI security mint. Influential polticians such as Chagan Bhujpal (although caught in other cases) evaded jail.
The other problem of tax avoidance can only be solved by eliminating corrupt officials in the tax department, who have been put in place by corrupt ministers, who have been appointed by the Prime Minister. Hence, ultimately it is the Prime Minister who is the enabler of the black economy.
Withdrawal of the notes will definitely hurt cash hoarders but people with illegal riches would be smart enough to invest in offshore bank accounts and benami properties, both in India and abroad.
Forcing people to use Android banking apps makes them vulnerable to not only spying but also spyware attacks and identity theft. The reptilians in charge of the finance ministry are soaked in globalist talking points such as financial inclusion (debt trapping), monetization of agriculture (land grabbing) and all that VC-private equity terminology. No good can come off them. They don’t understand technology or security. They are institutionally corrupt and traitorous. They do not understand India and are unfit to serve the needs of its people.
This hurts daily wage earners and small businessmen who need/make cash payments on a daily basis. These illiterates can’t write cheques or use mobile phone apps. Banks have not even been able to give the first 4000 rupees to people. It will take them forever to finish KYC, documentation and give everyone bank accounts. Bank accounts are useless for illiterate, poor & old people. India is not some tiny European country. Our people need cash payments on a daily basis if they need to eat on a daily basis. Washington kool-aid crowd in the Finance ministry doesn’t understand this.
Modi faces nationwide riots if limits on cash withdrawals are not lifted. These limits are illegal and will be lifted by any Supreme Court bench. The government can place limits only if cash balances in individual savings accounts are identified as black money. A blanket ban on cas is unconstitutional.
On the to-do list of globalist stooges, not a unique Modi “masterstroke”
The CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) hailed it as a masterstroke, which is a testament to how poorly informed corporate India is or how servile it is to those in power. Many developed countries have abandoned high-denomination notes.
Why demonize an obscure joker? As Mao Zedong said, reactionaries are paper tigers. They thrive on others’ attention.
Unlike Christians, Indian Muslims do not engage in proselytization. The many “Hindu-Muslim riots” have convinced them that they both should go their separate ways as far as religion goes and proselytization would put them in direct conflict with each other. The only Indian Muslim groups to engage in religious conversion are those financed by Saudis. The “Saudis”, as distinct from Arabians and Arabs, are not Muslims. And, Arabia is not “Saudi.”
Like the Bahaism in Iran, Saudi Wahhabism was invented by British Petroleum (Anglo-American Oil). With discovery of oil and the realization of its strategic value, the British financed the House of Saud, provided them with lots of weapons and took over Arabia from the Ottoman Empire. That was how Arabia became Saudi Arabia. There are doubts whether Saudi royal family is even Muslim. (https://www.scribd.com/document/98042289/Saudi-Royal-Family-Could-Be-Jewish) Many Islamic scholars and historians, including Saddam Hussein’s government, have published material raising doubts in this regard. (https://blogs.harvard.edu/mesh/2008/03/anti_wahhabism_a_footnote/) This can be ascertained by the fact that the Saudis have destroyed many monuments associated with Prophet and his family and have converted those sites into royal palaces, hotels, parking lots and toilets. They have been bankrolling the spread of a virulent intolerant brand of Islam, known as Wahhabism, all over the world. Claiming to be Islamic fundamentalists, Wahhabis have laid to waste many great Muslim cultures.
As most Indian Muslim organizations are not keen on proselytization (as sought by the Wahhabis), Zakir Naik’s mission has been to radicalize Indian Muslims. For several years, this harmless joker has been making a fool of himself on television. So long as Saudi money was flowing, the halls were full. In these assemblies, he not only embarrassed his fellow Muslims but also attacked other religions. The Christian faith has been his favourite punching bag, as they are an even lesser minority than Muslims.
In one of his “debates”, Naik taunted a Christian preacher to drink poison if he believed Jesus was the real savior. The preacher quoted the Bible and said “Thou shall not tempt the Lord”, and left the the circus. It goes without saying that Zakir Naik did not himself drink the poison to affirm his own faith.
So, that’s how things were standing – down in the dumps – for Naik. That is, until recently, when US embassy officials asked Indian intelligence agencies to put some good words with their “terrorists” in Bangladesh. Oh, yes, it was their terrorists. The biggest CIA station in India is in Calcutta. In 2013, the American ambassador in Libya was kidnapped from a secret CIA base and murdered by Libyan terrorists who were working for Allied forces. To cover that up, Hillary Clinton’s Department of State arranged an already existing video to be hastily overdubbed with fake anti-Islamic dialogues and made it available on YouTube. And, as if on cue, “protests” by Islamists occurred in Egypt and in Kashmir, Calcutta and Bangladesh. Who arranged these protests? Even though Google subsequently restricted access to the anti-Islamic video in countries with huge Muslim populations, Google did not entirely remove the video from YouTube, as they needed continue to provide Hillary and her State department with its fig-leaf cover for the brutal killing. Even though video continues to be online, no Islamic group is now protesting it. Google continues to do business in Muslim countries.
Now, Modi government is all set to rain down on him like a ton of bricks and demonize another faker as per US State Department’s plans. What a bunch of morons we have to deal with!
Today, we live in a state where foreign agencies like the FBI can order Indian citizens to be secretly executed. Indian intelligence blindly believer everything Americans or the British say. Hence, they arranged an encounter killing in which an innocent woman named Ishrat Jehan was also brutally killed in cold blood. When CBI was investigating the fake encounter (under the Congress regime), the home secretary washed off his hands over the entire affair.
After Modi’s appointment as PM and his own golden parachute post-retirement at Adani’s, GK Pillai is singing a different tune. In a TV interview, GK Pillai confessed that Home Ministry officials were in the business of approving extra-judicial killings recommended by intelligence agencies. He also said that intelligence agencies all over the world operate outside the law and democratic governments should not question their decisions. Further, he said he would not shirk from committing perjury or asking law officials to perjure themselves if required by intelligence outfits. Despite this confession, no Islamic group is protesting. As India Today recently exposed, both Hindu and Islamic groups engage in protests and riots on a rent-a-crowd basis. (http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/uttar-pradesh-assembly-elections-rent-a-riot/1/701955.html)
We enticed the LeT operatives to come to India and target PM Narendra Modi (then Gujarat CM) and we laid a trap and killed them… IB had enticed and trapped them and then targeted them. We used a source who they (LeT) thought was their source. It is always better to know your enemy as he is coming in rather than wait for him to plan an operation on his own without our knowledge. Our source had in fact told that ‘look if you come in you can target Modi and other high profile people’ and the LeT decided to come in… CBI had indulged in leaks. They should have exercised extreme discretion. If I was the home secretary, I would have called the director CBI and said look this is unacceptable. I personally would have not recommended a CBI probe into this case… Ishrat was a cover. This was an intel operation involving the LeT. If it was an intel operation, then you should not talk about fake encounter. We should make that distinction. We can’t mix up the two. Ishrat knew that something was wrong. An unmarried Muslim girl went with a married person, spent nights with him as husband and wife. She was a cover for them… It’s true that morale came down of the IB. IB operations are not strictly within the ambit of the law. That’s how it is all around the world.
IB is staffed by police officials on deputation. Like all good Indian policemen, they are easily susceptible by bribes, which are generously provided by the US embassy. FBI’s basis for their accusation of Ishrat was the DEA/ISI double agent David Headley. Headly scouted for locations for 26-11 attacks in Bombay but remains in house arrest (supposedly) under a plea bargain with the US Justice Department. For obvious reasons, FBI did not to arrest Headley even though his wife had complained to the US government about his terrorist links.
Without trade deals, how is China still the biggest trading nation in the world?
In the 11th century, William The Conqueror (from Normandy, France) occupied England and instituted the feudal system. While much of the population became as serfs to nobles, the Jews he brought with him were exempted. Like Jews in ancient Palestine, Jews got themselves exempted from the law of the land. Jews became direct subjects of the King. By the 13th century, Jews had ruined their welcome. As traditional moneylenders (Christians were forbidden by their religion to charge interest), they were not particularly liked by the people. There were many accusations of ritual murder in which children were found murdered, often drained of all blood from their bodies. Some of these children are still worshiped as saints in many parts of Europe. Some 350 years later, Jews were formally allowed back into England by Oliver Cromwell, who had beheaded the King Charles and instituted a military dictatorship. While Cromwell’s complaint was that Charles had ignored the Parliament, he ruled more or less like a king without a formal crown on his head. Under Cromwell’s “Commonwealth”, the feudal system remained intact. Jews continued to charge high interest and squeezed out competitors in various trades. Some nobles may have changed but as a class their wealth and privileges continued.
Coming to recent times, the EU has grown into a lumbering overarching bureaucratic state. Bit by bit member states have had to cede their sovereignty to the mandarins in Brussels, Belgium. Members states had to give up everything – from jobs to control over trade and immigration. But the EU left royal families, nobility and landed gentry untouched. They would be anachronism if EU had to proceed further as a real super-state.
Although UK was a member of the EU, it had not ceded all of its sovereignty. It continued to have its own currency – the Sterling Pound, and did not have to follow many EU conventions. As an internationalist, the Prime Minister of UK, David Cameron wanted to UK to subsume into the EU. In this, he faced opposition from the old guard in his party, whose loyalties lie with the royalty and the upper class of British society.
To bypass opponents in the Conservative Party and go ahead with full EU integration, Cameron called for a referendum – the Brexit. A pal of his, Boris Johnson, seems to have been given the task of preventing the likes of Nigel Farage of UKIP (UK Independence Party) from hijacking the Brexit Leave vote. During the run-up to the vote, a known supporter of Palestinians and unfortunately a supporter of the Remain campaign was, let’s say, sacrificed for maximum advantage. (In France or Turkey, there is always a terrorist attack whenever the politicians in power are not doing well in the popularity charts.) To make matters worse, YouGov published a poll in which weeks of Leave campaign advantage was reversed and the Remain campaign was shown as in the lead. This was the reason why voter turnout was high.
Given such high turnout, the writing was on the wall. But the globalists had to show that Remain campaign was not in a minority. Hence the final tally showed a difference of just a few percentage points.
If the Leave camp was in a minority, then the turnout would have been low. The television images of rapefugees from Middle East and boat people from Africa had created indelible impression that UK and the EU was under an invasion. Instead of stopping the influx, German government were getting them to stay. As it became clear that Germany would not stop refugees, millions of illegal migrants started invading the borders of the borderless EU states. These illegals were everywhere – inside bus stations, railway stations and highways. When they were stopped, they started attacking. In Germany, Sweden and other countries, rapefugees started mounting sexual assaults on women. Instead of arresting them, authorities wanted citizens to take precautions. Churches were asked to remove the crosses when refugees were housed in them. Citizens living in state housing complexes were asked to leave to make way for refugees. Near the English Channel, illegal immigrants had stopped trains, trucks and other traffic.
The alien invasion came at a time of financial turmoil in EU states. EU integration and free trade had destroyed the manufacturing base of these countries. Countless factories and businesses had shut down. Jobs had become. Housing and education was becoming more and more expensive by the day. Despite all that, anyone opposing the illegal migration was immediately branded as a Nazi. Politicians and journalists were making bold-faced lies about the alien invasion and its response. It seemed that system had failed. The referendum captured a revolt in the making.
Is it the end of the world now? Hang yourself if you want!
Before the refrendum, everyone from the Janet Yellen to the EU to the IMF was claiming that Brexit would be catastrophic. After the refrendum, nothing happened. Sure, stockmarkets crashed but they are still trading higher than the week before.
Will Brexit be bad for the UK? UK is broke. It can’t get out with the EU as a millstone around its neck.
No. Britain was not a full member of the EU. It continues to have its own currency, which trades freely in the market.
Despite the fact that EU regulations are already like mountains, the group is still in its infancy. EU member states still have national parliaments and are sovereign states.
The globalists initially sold the public that the EU was just a common market for goods. Over time, the customs union was followed by a common bureaucracy, powerless common parliament, a common currency, common regulations, common court…
In recent years, EU states have been suffering from financial turmoil. It was caused by poor lending practices, low interest rates and unpayable private/public debt. With the common currency, national governments were unable to guide their economies.
The solution to the financial turmoil in EU, as suggested by the globalist kleptocrats, was now a common fiscal union. A fiscal union means national parliaments are obsolete and no longer in control of their budgets. With each crisis, the kleptocrats have showed no sign of slacking. They were moving the EU super-state project even further. UK was facing doom in the EU, as are other remaining state within the union. The EU bureacracy already operates in an opaque manner. The total secrecy with which the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) treaty was being negotiated is proof. In the US, the kleptocrats were guiding the American government on similar lines with the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). Even as the American public and legislators were denied access to the draft and minutes of the negotiations, US president Obama claimed that his country (and not China) would be writing the rules of international trade. (In India, Modi government has put Nirmal Sitharam on a similar secret deal called Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) with Asian and Oceanic countries. The EU is part of a larger World Government project and Modi is a small pawn in it. Because Indian media is clueless about TPP and TPIP, there is no media discussion on the ill effects of RCEP. Instead, they are loudly agonizing over a useless NSG membership.)
How can UK trade without trade deals? Trade without trade deals is free trade!
Nations should be able to regulate their trade. Trade deals are bondage agreements. UK does not need trade deals to trade in goods or services. The biggest trading nation in the world is China. It has a huge pool of slave labour and it is destroying manufacturing nations all around the world without any fancy trade deal.
Many European countries like Norway and Switzerland already trade with EU states without enjoying the “benefits” of being a EU state.
Will not Brexit affect stockmarkets? Not any more wobbly than it is already!
The effects of Brexit will not be immediate. Cameron has delayed Brexit until October when he resigns. The new Prime Minister has two years time after that to negotiate the exit. UK can sign new trade deals with individual EU nations if it wants to. EU leaders say they want a quick UK exit but they will try to make it difficult for the UK to exit and will make it a long-drawn-out process, lest it encourage other nations to leave.
If other EU nations do not provide duty-free access to UK exports, then UK can impose duties on their exports too. This will also help restarting the manufacturing base in the UK while shoring up revenues for the government. EU needs the UK more than UK needs Europe.
Will not Scotland want to leave? Sturgeon is a Merkel!
Earlier, I would have liked Scotland to leave the UK. Now, I don’t. Small nations are easier to exploit. What happened in Iceland and Greece are good examples. If Scotland wants to leave Great Britain be part of the EU, it will be like exchanging one master for another. Sturgeon is a Merkel in disguise, put in there like Boris Johnson for a purpose.
How can you trade the Brexit
Just how stupid were those billion dollar bets based on the last minute YouGov opinion poll! It clearly shows that pundits in the media and the markets are totally clueless when it comes manipulation of events.
Stockmarkets have become extremely sentiment-driven. They are like a cat on a wall. However, thanks to quantitative easing, a lot of government money has come into the stockmarket. It will not return unless interest rates are hiked.
Only if China stops buying US treasuries or Saudi Arabia wants to bill crude oil in other currencies than the US dollar will stockmarkets collapse as a whole in the immediate term.
Over the long term, massive corporate debt defaults are looming the US, where companies have borrowed from the market to buyback equity, which have boosted share prices. This will cause a slow downturn in the Dow. If it gets ugly, purchases of US treasuries by other central banks cannot be justified. US government will have to then devalue its currency or default on some of it debt, as I have already predicted.
You should have already bought gold as a hedge against all bad news. Stocks with good EPS and ROCE can be picked. Stocks that have run up like crazy should be avoided.
The bottom-line is that trade deals are not needed for UK to be trading. It was the unfree trade that was destroying UK businesses (the steel industry, for example). Even if other countries leave the EU, so much the better. Only when national governments have full control over their economies, can manufacturing for internal consumption (rather than exports) be able to provide enough jobs and create lasting prosperity.
It took several decades for the US government to accept a link between tobacco and cancer. It will take many more decades to prove the link between wireless radiation and cancer. Unfortunately, by then, human civilization would have gone past Idiocracy (the movie) state and reached the Planet of the Apes state.
US government will go to war on a mere suspicion that the leader of some oil-rich country is harboring thoughts of acquiring nuclear weapons. Citing non-existent terrorists, they will ask citizens in their country and outside to give up their rights for the “greater common good.” But, when scientific studies suggest a possible health risk to the population, they prefer to look away.
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) of the US government had formed the National Toxicology Program (NTP) to conduct a large-scale study on the link between cancer and mobile phone radiation. The preliminary results indicate that there may be a risk of cancer for phone radiation. Scientific American says:
The researchers found that as the thousands of rats in the new study were exposed to greater intensities of RF radiation, more of them developed rare forms of brain and heart cancer that could not be easily explained away, exhibiting a direct dose–response relationship. Overall, the incidence of these rare tumors was still relatively low, which would be expected with rare tumors in general, but the incidence grew with greater levels of exposure to the radiation. Some of the rats had glioma—a tumor of the glial cells in the brain—or schwannoma of the heart. Furthering concern about the findings: In prior epidemiological studies of humans and cell phone exposure, both types of tumors have also cropped up as associations.
In contrast, none of the control rats—those not exposed to the radiation—developed such tumors. But complicating matters was the fact that the findings were mixed across sexes: More such lesions were found in male rats than in female rats. The tumors in the male rats “are considered likely the result of whole-body exposure” to this radiation, the study authors wrote. And the data suggests the relationship was strongest between the RF exposure and the lesions in the heart, rather than the brain: Cardiac schwannomas were observed in male rats at all exposed groups, the authors note. But no “biologically significant effects were observed in the brain or heart of female rats regardless of modulation.” Based on these findings, Portier said that this is not just an associated finding—but that the relationship between radiation exposure and cancer is clear. “I would call it a causative study, absolutely. They controlled everything in the study. It’s [the cancer] because of the exposure.”
– Major Cell Phone Radiation Study Reignites Cancer Questions; 27 May 2016; http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/major-cell-phone-radiation-study-reignites-cancer-questions/
Even before the news trickled out, the media has been flooded with articles asking people not to freak out. They are also muddying the debate by taking cheap shots at sellers of radiation shields and other such products.
The industry propagandists hide their affiliation by adding a non-disclaimer disclaimer to the article – “Views expressed in this article are personal.” Apart from them, there are sellouts from the medical/scientific profession who have been encouraged write articles and even maintain entire websites and blogs to propagate the idea that cell phone radiation is safe. All of them cite prestigious organizations such as WHO and Mayo Clinic as having cleared cell phone radiation. Unfortunately, most “studies” are just surveys made on other studies. The original studies have serious limitations and/or are not conclusive enough.
The World Health Organization (WHO) formed International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) to study the issue. IARC designated that cell phone radiation was possibly carcinogenic. Possibly under pressure from telecoms, WHO later announced that there is no link. It currently has a study to be released this year that will conclusively prove/disprove the link.
The propagandists are not above making false statements or making wrong conclusions. This hack from Business Insider says that rats were exposed to radiation levels that do not correspond to those exposed to humans. With all the Wi-Fi and mobile data (2G/3G/4G/5G) networks connecting all the apps (that report back to home base all the time), Bluetooth devices, smart watches and bands including the hyped-up Internet of Things (IoT) coupled with the equally hyped-up Big Data, the rats would have got comparatively less radiation. One of the most abominable views espoused by them is that the mobile phone waves, which can pass through buildings and underground, cannot get below the skin!
If it is 100% sure that there is no risk of cancer for wireless radiation sources, then why do government websites still carry precautionary measures against cancer. These pages should be removed.
Scientists and doctors are having a tough time with demands to provide unassailable “SCIENCE-BASED” conclusions. For now, they are citing studies that show no link while advising people to take precautions. Propagandists meanwhile will laugh all the way to bank.
While the mainstream media paddles around in its reality-distortion field, peddling conspiracy theories from governments and globalists (such as ISIS or Climate Change) and distracting us with inane hearsay about celebutards, people are turning to alternative news websites and even podcasts for a proper perspective on what’s happening around us… Really? Are we now down to amateur MP3 recordings masquerading as media properties? Read on…
“A lie can travel halfway around the world while truth is still putting on its shoes” or so goes a quote attributed to Mark Twain. Rest assured that it is lies, not love, that makes the world go round. We live in an age of universal deceit. Big Brother is already here all but in name. Whatever George Orwell had predicted in 1984 or whatever Bertrand Russell prescribed in Icarus, or, the Future of Science has already been tried, tested and implemented in various parts of the world. In 1924, Bertrand Russel wrote:
The effects of psychology on practical life may in time become very great. Already advertisers in America employ eminent psychologists to instruct them in the technique of producing irrational belief; such men may, when they have grown more proficient, be very useful in persuading the democracy that governments are wise and good…
More sensational than tests of intelligence is the possibility of controlling the emotional life through the secretions of the ductless glands. It will be possible to make people choleric or timid, strongly or weakly sexed, and so on, as may be desired. Differences of emotional disposition seem to be chiefly due to secretions of the ductless glands, and therefore controllable by injections or by increasing or diminishing the secretions. Assuming an oligarchic organization of society, the State could give to the children of holders of power the disposition required for command, and to the children of the proletariat the disposition required for obedience. Against the injections of the State physicians the most eloquent Socialist oratory would be powerless. The only difficulty would be to combine this submissiveness with the necessary ferocity against external enemies; but I do not doubt that official science would be equal to the task.
In 1984, the totalitarian society of the future was divided into just three groups – elites (inner party), useful idiots (outer party), and slaves (proles). The most fitting example of such a society today is the one-party “democracy” called Singapore. There, only the rich (or elite) can own cars and buy land for residence. All others live in high-rise apartments. At a young age, students are channeled into two streams, the haves and the have-nots, based on their performance. The former are allowed to go to college and get white-collar jobs. They become the useful idiots. The latter can only get to polytechnic/vocation schools and eventually end up in blue-collar jobs (requiring manual labour). They are the slaves. The living costs including rent and transportation are high. Behinds its modern facade, you can just about manage to live in Singapore and be content. But, absolutely, no complaining. There are signs, posters and notices everywhere telling inhabitants what to do and what not to do. There is only one political party in town and that’s the ruling party. There is no independent media. No protests are allowed. Any gathering of more than two people in a public place needs a police permit. There are cameras and undercover agents everywhere. Judges order corporal punishment such as caning, whipping, and even whole-body confinement in a small box. The concrete jungle sticks plastic trees everywhere so that more cameras and notices could be hung on them.
One might argue that the Buddhist culture of the inhabitants makes them submissive and that it would be impractical in other parts of the world. Right? Beggar’s belief! Nobody is more enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Taking away whatever power that people have has become the main job of governments around the world. In the US, Obama is ruling by decree, issuing an unending stream of executive orders bypassing Congress. To make it a less of hassle, Obama has also allowed US federal agencies write their own rules. A good example of how this works can be learned from the Net Neutrality hullabaloo. Americans think Obama is on their side as he had opposed to any change in Net Neutrality. But, very few of them realize that it was he who who enabled the FCC rewrite and expand its mandate. In India, Modi is also doing the same with ordnances. Everyone is rushing to pander to corporates and special interests. Recently, the WTO ruled that Indian government should remove its restrictions on US poultry imports (citing avian flu concerns) because those restrictions were not based on an “international standards.” Who writes those international standards? Nameless faceless bureaucrats at the UN? Big corporations? Fascism means rule by corporates – not hounding Jews as most people falsely believe. There is no better way of bringing Fascism than by legislating every pursuit and vocation out of existence. The big tomes of most of the new laws passed by Democrat and Republican politicians at various levels in the United States are all written by one organization. I forget its name. The laws are designed to strip us off our God-given inalienable rights. The Land Acquisition Bill that is pending in the Indian Parliament is not the only one. Several of them are being pushed along or have already become law in various countries. How come all of them are moving in the same direction? The 100 smart cities that Modi promised are just rehashed versions of dense megacities like Hong Kong or Shanghai that globalists have long promoted to corral human populations into. In the pink papers, there is lot of talk about the need for land banks and the one-time stamp duty exemption sought for Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by the new set of “technocrats” who have sailed in with Modi. These are one of many vehicles to dispossess people of their land. This kind of subterfuge requires a submissive unquestioning public. So, the old game of divide-and-rule works has been put to good effect to distract the public – males against females, homosexuals against heterosexuals, liberals against conservatives, children against parents … not just Hindus vs Muslims or Muslims vs Jews or Christians. To top it all, there is also the locals-vs-foreigners exploit to distract us. In the United States, transit through airports has become a privacy nightmare for American citizens and legitimate travelers because of the naked-body x-ray scanners and abusive TSA personnel but the southern border with Mexico has been thrown up to all kinds of illegal immigrants from Latin America. Apparently, no terrorist has yet been able to locate a travel agent in Mexico! Terrorists can come only by air; never over land. European countries have also been inundated with immigrants – Muslim and African refugees from the America’s perpetual “War on Terror”. Anyone who opposes this sly demographic attack on White Christians is called a racist or xenophobe. Decades of guilt-tripping the Whites by writers, journalists, and talking heads has made it easy for politicians to openly state that the locals are too laid back (in other words fools) and growth can only come if legal and illegal immigrants are let in. (NYT, Thomas Friedman, http://www.deccanherald.com/content/291398/more-time-hope-amp-reform.html) This has ensured that White Christians are being reduced to a minority in many cities. This goes on even as various outfits promote abortion, delayed child birth, birth control and for what it’s worth homosexualism among White Christian populations. Interestingly, while Jewish organizations and individuals are at the forefront of support for all kinds of immigration in the West, Israel seems to have had no problem evicting black African immigrants! (https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=5750629 , https://moralvolcano.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/it-is-okay-for-israel-to-get-rid-of-illegal-immigrants-but-not-for-america/) Then, there is the drugging problem. People in the West are over-medicated. Hormones and antibiotics in food has ensured that the population is overweight from a young age. This is a self-reinforcing cycle that does wonders to the balance sheets of pharma companies. Big Pharma has not even spared children. (It is a high-growth market!) A huge number of American kids have been wrongly diagnosed as suffering from autism, attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder and other psychological ailments and doped up. (Most psychotropic drugs are based on narcotics. Many of these people become dependent on drugs later in life and become delinquent.) Nurses in schools aren’t there to just administer first aid but they also do psychological profiling. In reality, they have become just another conduit for medicine sales. Speaking of schools, well, do you know that many American schools have cops stationed inside the premises? Activism by NGOs and legislative bodies have ensured that a school’s major concern is dealing with paperwork and non-educational activities. It is all coming to India, don’t worry. We need to be on par with “international standards.”
For someone who follows international news and has read a few history books, this is all quite apparent. But, for the majority of my people, I am saddened to note that they see nothing amiss. Once in a while, they find something wrong but they rarely think there is a concerted effort to subvert society as a whole. Most of my countrymen don’t read newspapers. The ones who do only skim the headlines. This is bad because editors typically rewrite headlines to make them seem less controversial and journalists hide the juicy stuff somewhere in the middle or the last paragraph. In the 90s, I used to visit the British Library regularly and I got to read several of their newspapers. At that time, British newspapers were hyperventilating about a few select crime cases. Every newspaper was literally screaming bloody murder. They seemed to be competing with each other as to who sounded the most outraged. Today, there are cameras all over the UK (even in dressing rooms and homes) and jails have been privatized. Law enforcement and judiciary works to keep the jails full at all times. (Of course, the financial terrorists in the City of London can commit no crime. HSBC had helped international drug cartels and terrorists to launder billions of dollars but no HSBC banker has gone to jail.) Legislators, for their part, have been busy writing new laws to make almost everything a crime. Even more appalling, child protection services take advantage of the slightest of excuses to grab children from their parents and put them in foster homes or government institutions (where many of them have been abused). Already, divorce rates are high and by 2016 most children will be born out of wedlock. They did not even spare the elderly. Doctors were used to implement a fiendish scheme called Liverpool Care Pathway and thousands of elderly patients were put to death. They were wrongly and prematurely declared to be dying, and then sedated and starved to death. (Daily Mail; Euthanasia by the back door: Hospitals ‘death pathway’ is open to error; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1210848/Terminally-ill-care-scheme-death-pathway-warn-experts.html)
When I am reading papers today, I see that the same thing is happening in India. Bit by bit, almost like clockwork, everything seems to be falling into place. I don’t know if there is a way to prevent India from joining the list of broken nations but we can definitely prevent ourselves from lending support for our own downfall. A good way to start would be to read newspapers and avoid watching TV news channels. When you watch TV news, you become a passive consumer of propaganda. The news flows by you. You cannot hit pause and return to a previous paragraph. It does not let you think. When you read newspapers, don’t just read the local news or the sports/entertainment section; read the international news too. Try to read a bit of business news even if you don’t understand all of it initially. Follow international news on the Internet too. A single newspaper may not provide all the news you need or be interested in. Use RSS feeds to keep track of news from multiple sources on subjects that matter to you. For example, to keep track of GMO and monsanto in India, you can do a search for the subject in a news aggregator site such as Bing News (not Google News) and then find the RSS feed. The feed reader will then update you whenever a new article has been published on the subject anywhere on the Web.
Besides the online versions of newspapers, there are bloggers and specialist news websites that can provide a different perspective on a particular subject. Then, there are podcasts… Well, I wanted to write this article as an introduction to a few podcasts that I listen to but this has turned into a long rant. Anyway, it could be a good introduction. I wanted to write this article around the time when I released by Android browser app. The app had a RSS feed reader with podcast support but most Indians do not know what podcasts are. Podcasts are popular in the United States but not in India not many people have heard them. The podcasts that I am reviewing here may not be dealing with the truth, the whole truth or nothing but the truth but they can definitely give you an international perspective on what is happening in India. Once you learn how to decipher news from propaganda, you can be on your own. Anyway, here is the list:
- Webster G Tarpley: I had an image of Tarpley’s book Bush: An unauthorized biograpy on my blog for several years until I moved it to WordPress. The book is available free on Tarpley’s site. It is all about Bush Sr. and what a screwy character he was even before he became CIA director, VP and POTUS. There is a chapter on some assassination (Kennedy or Reagan) which is not available online. Anyway, it was a fascinating read years ago. To properly understand the book, you must also have read Victor Marchetti’s CIA and the Cult of Intelligence in which you learn that CIA runs drugs for right-wing rebels in South America, supplied Naga ultras with weapons in India, and airlifted prostitutes to IndoChina. William Blum’s Rogue Superpower would also help. Blum also documents how US government had tested chemical and biological weapons on civilian areas in the United States. Rogue Superpower has extensive footnotes and everything can be cross-checked with newspaper archives. It is so good that even Osama bin Laden quoted him in one of his video tapes. If those non-fiction books are too much for you, then I suggest you go with a fiction primer – novels from the now forgotten Jonathan Black who wrote books such as The World Rapers, MegaCorp, The Plunders, and The Carnage Merchants. If you read them, you will be able to make sense of the Boko Haram massacres, Rwandan genocide and the many Syrian “carnages”. Anway, I learned sometime last year that Tarpley had a podcast. Tarpley also appears on the Iranian Press TV and the Russian RT. Unlike the rest of this list, Tarpley is a regular scholar with a PhD. He is a historian and speaks several languages. He had worked in Italy/Moscow where I think he mentioned a retired KGB general met him and gave him a lot of information for further investigation. It seems to have helped him write something on the American hit on Italian president Aldo Moro and also about Bush family. He also written book on 911 and Obama. 911 Synthetic Terror is the better one, where he has reviewed every bit available evidence and looked at all possible angles. The Obama book is a disappointment in comparison. His language is clean, except when he refers to chocolate king and Western puppet Poroshenko of Ukraine as Pornoshenko. Tarpley was an associate of Lyndon LaRouche. LaRouche runs the Executive Intelligence Review (EIR), which publishes a lot of good commentary on strategic affairs. William Engdahl also writes for EIR. LaRouche has documented a lot of material critical of Jews and/or Israel and blamed them for everything ill with the world. (Not many people realize the global kleptocracy is run by people from all races and religions.) As a result, LaRouche he was ignored by mainstream media when he ran for US presidency. (They wouldn’t even mention that he was in the race.) Tarpley now supports the Tax Wall Street Party and other small groups that are trying hard to fight the two-party system that works more or less like the World Wrestling Entertainment company. Tarpley recommends a small transactions tax on financial trades, as a way of making Wall Street pay something. He has also taken up the cause of a Rev. Pinkney, who has seems to have been incarcerated by the owners of WhirlPool corporation. Apparently, a black-majority company town had been taken over by the corporation. They managed to do this by making the town pay for a white elephant water infrastructure project, underwritten by Wall Street. The project made the town bankrupt and it was put under the financial administration of a Wall Street lackey by the governor of Michigan state. One of the tactics used by the town to terrorize black residents was to grab children when water bills were not paid. When the bills were not paid, the water supply was cut off. The water company then informed the child protection services who reasoned that children would be starving if there was no water. This went on for a while until Rev Pinkney started organizing the community. They turned the pipes back on after the officials turned them off. This got him on the wrong side of the corporation, which wanted take over the town for real-estate projects. When Pinkney tried to organize a recall petition against the mayor, the corporation/administration found some issues with the documentation and then arrested him for falsifying the papers. Since then, Pinkney has been in jail fighting his case. Obama, who makes political capital out of any race issue, has been of no help. Nobody from the mainstream media has taken otice. The black residents of Benton Harbor has been thrown to the whims of a corporation. Tax Wall Street Party is fighting his case and survives on small donations. Tarpley canvases support from listeners. At other times, Tarpley digs up a lot of little info that seems otherwise impossible to find. I learned from his show that Victoria Nuland’s real name was Victoria Noodleman and that Ed Snowden originally worked for the CIA before he went to work for NSA. There are no ads in this podcast. There is some humour in the podcast, the sauve sophisticated kind but he keeps it to a minimum. For some stupid reason, he supports illegal immigrants and thinks infrastructure projects (white elephants) are good way of creating jobs. He hates all republicans and just about tolerates democrats. Tarpley was opposed to Romney as a future President and went into great lengths as to why he might be the prophesied Mormon conduit to take over America. Mormonism was started by an outrageous polygamist American named Joseph Smith and taken forward by another polygamist named Brigham Young. It borrowed a lot of ideas from Christian Bible, Talmud, Freemasonry, Eastern mythology and what seems like his Smith’s fertile imagination. Joseph Smith created a new Bible called Book of Mormon. He tried to run for US presidency and was lynched to death for his troubles. On all other counts, I agree with Tarpley.
- William (Bill) Cooper: Cooper is no longer with us. He was killed in a shootout with the police after there were complaints that he brandished a gun at some troublemakers near his residence. Cooper was an officer in the military when he says he stumbled up on some government documents that lead him to the world of conspiracies. Later, he started broadcasting on short wave and focused on globalist kleptocracy, secret societies, history, Bible, Jesus and other matters. In many broadcasts, he quotes extensively from published and secret archives of secret societies. These broadcasts are now archived on his site as audio files. In these files, you will hear him gold (not gold funds or company shares) and dried emergency food supplies to fund his operation. He also encouraged others to follow him and showed how they could use short wave broadcasts to bypass the mainstream media filter.
- Alex Jones: He is the enfant terrible of the conspiracy world and he is probably the most successful. When I first heard about him, I went to WikiPedia where it was said that he had foreseen 911 in a vision. I thought he was a crackpot and forgot all about him until I saw the video of him falling on Piers Morgan like a tonne of bricks. I instantly liked him. I tried to listen to his podcast on InfoWars.com but found him to be speaking in an extremely agitated manner with absolutely no humour. Strangely, I mentioned this to someone and sometime after that Alex Jones started adding a bit of humour in his broadcasts. He played some extra music and made himself a bit more tolerable. The USP of his shows are his guests. Government employees, whistleblowers, and victims of government/corporate wrongdoing come on him and pour their heart out. His sites are visited by millions of readers and he gets a lot of tips and disinfo. Jones has all the conspiracies on his fingertips and it is very difficult for people to bamboozle him. His show has a lot of ads including male/female enhancement pills, dried food stuff (emergency food rations for future economic collapse/shutdown), and water filters for removing flouride, chlorine and other chemicals put in by utilities. He also has a fledgling news team. They do create original material and cover news stories that mainstream media tries to avoid such as the open border gates at the Mexico border. One day, I saw a TV documentary where a crocodile taking a neat bite off the back of some beast. The next day, Alex Jones quotes Churchill and recreates the same scene I saw on TV. Maybe we both saw the same documentary on the same day but it was too freaky. I stopped listening afterwards. Jones tries hard to be recognized like a legitimate news source but he can’t help peddling strange stories about the elites. He vehemently denies this when people in the mainstream media mock him with their own made-up stories about him, say, about giant bats residing under the United Nations building. However, I remember one episode in which he said he met Karl Rove, the Bush advisor/mentor, at a party. He says Rove made some strange noises that made him doubt he was really a human being. Jones says Rove would speak like a normal human being at one moment and make some weird animal-like noises in the next. Jones said he was overwhelmed by a desire to flee and their meeting did not last long afterwards. He is also on record stating that he had sneaked into Bohemian Grove where the elites of the world perform satanic rituals. (He took a photo to prove it.) Although people in the mainstream media mock him, he says Hollywood regularly consults him on their film projects. Like many people in this list, Jones operates out of Austin in the right-to-work state of Texas. Alex Jones has hinted there are people in his family who were probably Freemasons (they had showed him the ceremonial dress). He has also stated that there are people in his family with military and intelligence background. Bill Cooper, the original conspiracy theory broadcaster had awarded Alex Jones a crazy nutball award.
- Texe Marrs: What I know about Texe Marrs is from what he has said about himself. He used to work in the US Air Force. He was for sometime assigned with the task of keeping track of advanced technologies with military implications. Then, he says he had a calling and became a preacher. He also was taught at psychology at some Texas university. He has written several books on Freemasonry and other satanists/globalists. He has also produced videos on the “evil elites”. He is the only one in this list who dares to name the Rothschilds as a purveyor of evil but he however doesn’t say they are the sole purveyor of all evil. Someone listening out of context to his shows might mistake him for a Jew-hater. Even I thought so but Marrs pulls no punches and calls a spade a spade. Sometimes, there is no two ways of dealing with a subject and the Jews in question are guilty as charged. Marrs is a Christian first and foremost. A Muslim or a Hindu might be offended by what he says sometimes – that we worship the Devil. But, he is a preacher and that’s his brief. Marrs also publishes several books on his own that mainstream publishers wouldn’t dare to touch. Protestantism founder Martin Luther’s Jews and their Lies would be a good example. He also sells cassette tapes and CDs of his podcasts. His ministry also runs a children’s home and says all profits from his publications goes to his ministry. His podcasts are very entertaining, as he reviews the news and technologies used to enslave us. However, he also covers the use of sexual perversion in secret societies and the use of sex baits and blackmail by Israeli organizations in the United States. This makes it awkward to listen to his podcasts in the presence of others, particularly women and children. Being a preacher, his language is clean, although I have heard him once tell someone to shove his filthy ideas where the sun doesn’t shine. Texe Marrs also works from Austin. He was opposed to Mitt Romney as a presidential candidate. Romney is a leader of the Mormon community and many including Marrs feared he would promoted by the influential group as the prophesied Mormon messiah who would drive America to an extreme (with the US Constitution “hanging by a thread”) and then “save” it sealing the fate of Mormonism as the prevailing faith in all Christendom. It did not pan out and Obama got reelected. On all other matters, I agree with Texe Marrs.
- Max Keiser: Max is not a podcaster. He has his own show on the Russian broadcaster RT. He was for a brief time with BBC World News. The Keiser Report videos are available on his blog MaxKeiser.com. Max focuses on the financial terrorists of Wall Street and City of London and explores their scams and scandals. Max was a trader on Wall Street and later hosting shows related to entertainment and stocks. His shows are extremely entertaining and hilarious. His show features Stacy Herbert in the first half where they review news items that rarely get attention in the West, for example, Western funds investing millions of dollars on non-existing Chinese firms or Davos running out of limousines and aircraft parking space during the climate change summit. Max sometimes makes off-color jokes. In the latter half, he interviews a financial analyst or commentator. Both parts are extremely entertaining and informative. He also engages in activism. Max is also friends with Alex Jones and George Galloway. It is difficult to gauge how serious he is with his campaigns. For example, he wanted his followers to buy silver to short JP Morgan’s position on the metal. JP Morgan manages the gold reserves of several countries. It wouldn’t have matter if half-a dozen countries ganged up to short JP Morgan. JP Morgan stole Iraq’s central bank and Libya’s central bank. Ukraine’s gold is said to have disappeared. The other issue with Max is bitcoin. Bitcoin is every bit as opaque as the Federal Reserve’s or Bank of England’s IOU system of money. Why would bitcoin be a better option? One of the reasons why bitcoin was touted as safe was that no government could confiscate your bitcoins. This has proved to be false. One bitcoin exchange have collapsed after hackers stole their bitcoins. A contrabran drug site using bitcoins as currency was taken down by US Feds who now have become the biggest holder of bitcoins. Given the way Max promotes bitcoin, I have come to think that he is the notorious Satoshi Nakamoto, the alleged founder of bitcoin. Before becoming a broadcaster, Max Keiser created virtual currencies for his Hollywood Stock Exchange, that is, back in 1996.
- No Agenda: This started with “no jingles, no music and no agenda.” Now, it has all three. It was the first podcast that I began listening to and it is very entertaining. Former MTV VJ and podcasting pioneer* Adam Curry teamed up with PC Magazine columnist John C Dvorak to start this podcast as freewheeling conversation about news and stuff. At that time, Curry was living with his first wife in London. He was also running his company Podshow/Mevio with VC money. (It recently ran out of money recently and shut shop. Curry admitted that there was no way to make money of a network of podcast shows.) To me, it seems that he had upset someone in the kleptocracy with his conspiracy stuff and they seemed to have blown the lid of his affair with another woman. It lead to his divorce and he started soliciting donations for the show. After his divorce, he started living with his new girlfriend. And, they seemed to have dived head first into conspiracy world, living off very much like Alex Jones fans – water filters and dried food. In one episode, the conversation goes like this:
AC: And I… I got to tell you. I like David Ike. I buy into a lot of what he is talking about but I have never… I’ve always had a little… little bit of trouble with the reptile stuff. From time to time…
JCD: It does explain a lot though like… I mean THEY LIVE FOREVER, THESE…THESE… ROYAL FAMILY… NOBODY EVER DIES PREMATURELY.
AC: THEY ARE BUTT-UGLY…
JCD: THEY ARE BUTT-UGLY. THEY ALL GO TO THE MAX. … GO TO THE OLDEST. ONE OF THE NON-REPTILIAN MOVES IN WITH THE FAMILY AND THEY’RE MURDERED!
Today, Curry is much wiser but doesn’t like Alex Jones anymore for he is a competitor. He still uses one of their water filters but that’s it. Like many others in this list, Curry now operates from Austin, Texas. The show is more more entertaining than ever. AC and JCD compete with each other and review the news – American, international, tech, entertainment and others. It was from No Agenda that I learned that most vaccines use mercury or aluminum as a preservative or that the FBI had a three-week cycle of releasing news about a terrorist plot to attack the United States that the helped (conceive and) foil. These were stuff that slipped past mainstream journalists. There are not many places on the Internet where you can listen to AP reporter Matt or British politician Nigel Farage speak the truth. The show is not suitable for listening in the company of others, certainly not among women or children.
- Tax Justice Network: I started listening to this very recently. The voice of the presenter is so smooth that it could have been created by a computer.
- Gnu World Order: This podcast is not about the odious New World Odour people. It is a podcast about Linux and FOSS alternatives for a No World Order in computing.
Some weeks ago, there was a report about the color of a woman’s dress in an online picture. I saw the headline on My Yahoo and I at once knew that it was a click bait desperately seeking deliberate viral campaign. I ignored it and I still haven’t seen the picture that “everyone” on the Internet had seen! Yet, it came back to me via the No Agenda Show, albeit on audio. Still haven’t seen it. I did not even want to mock it lest I become an unwitting participant in a stupid “meme”.
Recently, there was a report about some online petition on Change.org that had attracted to thousands of votes from Indian Internet users. From the way it was composed, I knew it was a planted report. Change.org is an American site and once in a while it gets mentioned in the press there but not in India. Most people online in India haven’t heard about Change.org. In any case, Change.org could have boosted the numbers on their own for various reasons, or our own cottage industry of ad clickers or the legion of compulsive clickers could have done the job in a couple hours. But, why did that merit a report in a newspaper? Does this happen often?
Answer came later in the evening when several channels were engaged on the topic. There was also a “grassroots video” explaining what net neutrality was and how it affected EVERYONE! There were interviews with experts in the field.
There were some reports earlier about Facebook wanting free Internet so that all Indians would voluntarily and unwittingly submit their personal data and photos to the US government and that Mittal of Airtel didn’t think that was philanthropy. The story pretty much died a few weeks ago. (Want to free Internet? Do philanthropy: Mittal to Zuckerberg; http://www.deccanherald.com/content/464312/want-free-internet-do-philanthropy.html; 8 March 2015)
Yesterday, there were additional reports that Flipkart had backed off a deal with a telecom and that it was somehow a WIN for US! Today, even Capt. Ajit Vadakayil fell for it. And, I read in yesterday’s Dina Thanthi that even DMK’s Stalin has spoken about it!!!
Well, after that, I could not just ignore it. Here we go!
A huge amount of time had been wasted in the US in the name of Net Neutrality. It was Obama who enabled US federal agencies such as the FCC to write their own rules. US media ignores this and projects him as the one at loggerheads with the dictatorial FCC trying to rewrite the rules. (https://moralvolcano.wordpress.com/2014/10/21/bewareofthesheep-in-netneutrality-debate-opponents-are-the-real-proponents-yourdata-on-monopoly-cloud-is-the-goal-pipes-are-not-the-target/)
In India, the issue is a bit different with e-commerce sites and big portals are jockeying for special deals with telecom operators.
In both cases, it is a self-serving exercise by telecom operators and big Internet websites wanting to corner the best deals for themselves and prevent others gaining too much leverage. Google was an early defender of Net Neutrality but when the weight had shifted they are now projecting themselves as a fibre Internet Service Provider. It now is dictating what the new Net Non-Neutrality terms should be. (https://moralvolcano.wordpress.com/2015/01/03/itoldyouso-google-is-one-of-the-real-beneficiaries-of-the-move-to-abandon-netneutrality-bewareofthesheep-in-wolves-clothing/)
This is not something that consumers have to worry about. Let these guys fight and destroy themselves. Let us sit back and enjoy. Don’t intervene and add your voice to the din. Let them create their fake accounts and attack each other with more grassroots videos, debates, likes, candlelight vigils and whatnot.
Newspapers should keep off the “debate” or let hack smuggle paid pieces. If anyone calls, ask them to take full page ads.
I didn’t realize that I had put too much faith into what was actually RSS propaganda that many Congress politicians are closet Christians. (Ajit Jogi? and YS Reddy have Hindu names but are Christians.) The list included Sheila Dixit and Digvijay Singh. The last one has made a blog post on his website refuting the allegations.
Pogo and other TV channels are showing bogus Hindu mythological stories in their programming (Chotta Bheem, Krishna and Balaram) and the Sanghis have done nothing about it. The only thing that matters to them is money and power.
Fear, Uncertain and Doubt is the Google mantra for increasing market share.
I use Seamonkey browser sometimes to browse mail. I usually ignore Gmail warnings that my browser is not supported. Today, I decided to check what reasons they have for it at:
Their list of supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer (?), and Safari. But, as you guessed, there are some caveats. Google says:
- Internet Explorer does not support desktop notifications.
- Gmail Offline only works for Google Chrome.
The bottomline is that you should only use Google Chrome. No wonder then that EU feels Google should be broken up. When someone deploys FUD against you, they really think you are a fool.
Read this hilarious news item and see how archaeologists tie themselves into knots trying to justify their pet theories after the discovery of “Stone Age” camp site in the high Andes, which pushed historial timelines by (GASP) 2000 YEARS!