American meddling or American taxpayer dollars used to fight Christianity!
Search results for: ukraine
Anyone who has invested in mutual funds knows that Franklin Templeton is one of the safest bets. They are unlike all other players. They do not show a follow-the-herd or become part of any investment frenzy. They pick solid stocks, wait patiently and make a profit over the long term.
On the international level, it seems to be case. It is known as an astute and conservative player. Well, apparently not. They have invested billions in Ukrain sovereign bonds. Ukraine’s Russian-dominated eastern half where most of the industry is located has rebelled and Ukraine is unlike to pay back Franklin Templeton and other creditors anytime soon.
The Kagan clan with the Victoria Nuland/Noodleman has been busy stoking war in Ukraine and trying to engage it in a larger war with Russia. And, a Rothschild banking firm is trying to get new creditors (aka total losers) to fund the wheat-growing eastern half of Ukriane run by the chocolate king Poroshenko.
Not many people have shown willingness to Rothschilds for providing new funding for Ukraine. Russia has already said that it does not want to break up Ukraine. The correct thing to do would be make peace with the rebels and give Eastern Ukraine more autonomy over its affairs. This would put Ukraine’s economy back on its feet.
Instead of that, the Kagan-Noodleman clan has been let loose in Ukraine. This has made all prospects of peace impossible. The Rothschilds are unlikely to take a hit in the Ukraine bonds. They say they want others to join them but they are “merchant bankers” not the creditors. They take a commission whichever way the money goes and each time. Anyone holding Ukraine bonds should tell the Rothschilds to get the Kagan-Noodleman operatives out and make peace with Russia. (Rothschild looks to organize Ukraine bondholders ahead of talks; 6 March 2015; http://in.reuters.com/article/2015/03/05/ukraine-debt-rothschild-idINL1N0W72TL20150305) Russia more than anybody else is seeking a way out of the Ukraine crisis. It is the Kagan klan that is proving to be the problem.
Economic hitmen will hit Ukraine with debt that they will never be able to repay. The billions laundered via Freedom House will not go to waste. Not that American taxpayers will get to see any of it.
It is almost impossible to find the leaked tape on Google. I went to the Russia Today (RT) website to find the link to leaked video of the US phone call tape to Ukraine wherein state department official Victoria Nuland is caught discussing Ukraine violence strategy with US ambassador to Ukraine.
Freedom House is an outfit managed by two mainstream political parties – Democratic and Republican. They get almost all their funding from US government.
In 2005, I wrote wrote quite a bit about the USAID yellowbook from which I found these details. After that, USAID has not published any more of their “yellow books”.
I also wrote to the Center for Public Integrity (CPI – http://www.publicintegrity.org) about the Ukraine aid via Freedom House. They replied that the huge amount routed via Freedom House was indeed surprising but they seemed tied up with their own busts on politicians and had no time to spare. Of course, Freedom House board officials did not reply.
Interestingly, CPI recently announced they have joined (or co-opted by?) Huffington Post, which was in turn sold to AOL, owned by Time Warner (which owns Time, CNN and other mainstream media properties).
UPDATE: The Occidental Observer has more links and info on Ms. Nuland.
a talented, energetic [Jewish] family that is part of the Permanent Government of the United States. It doesn’t really matter who wins the Presidential election: some Kagan-Nuland will be doing something somewhere in your name and on your dime.
“Back in the 1980s, our media portrayed Prague dissidents as selfless academics who were reduced to poverty for their principles, when they were in fact receiving $600-monthly stipends. Now they sit in the front row of the new Euro-Atlantic ruling class. The dowdy do-gooder who seemed so devoted to making sure that every penny of her “charity” money got to a needy recipient is now a facilitator for investors in our old stamping grounds. The end of history was the birth of consultancy.”
A big political crisis erupted in Ukraine after Presidential candidate Viktor Yushchenko refused accept his defeat. A youth movement called Pora has threatened to paralyse the capital Kiev by ammassing supporters there. Their grouse is that exit polls predicted a victory of Yushchenko but the final outcome went in favour of Yanukovich. Yanukovich wants closer ties with Russia while Yushchenko wants closer ties with NATO countries. The current president Leonid Kuchma backs Yanukovich. Yanukovich’s main support base is in the industrialised east (areas adjoining Russia) while Yuschenko’s base is in the poorer western regions of the nation.
The disobedience campaign launched by Pora has all the tell-tale signs of Western involvement. Ukraine has spent only 13 years as an independent state. Its politics and elections have been largely tame affairs. The recent “popular” uprising, amazingly prompt and highly organized as it is, has taken everyone by surprise. According to the New York Times:
Within minutes they pitched tents, posted unarmed sentries and produced mounds of food and winter clothing. Within hours they set up field kitchens and medical aid stations, circulated broadsheets outlining details for civil disobedience and urging the police not to shoot, and passed out a seemingly endless supply of posters, banners, ribbons, flags, stickers and badges that turned the ever expanding crowd into a telegenic bright orange… The planning behind the youth occupation could not be missed… The American government also says that while it has provided $13.6 million in aid in recent years to encourage fair elections here, Pora has not been sponsored… “The money is not most important; there is enough money in Ukraine,” said Mikhail Pogrebinsky, a political scientist and adviser to President Kuchma. “It is the moral support, the media support, the technical support that is more important.”
Ian Traynor of The Guardian reveals a few names.
US Campaign Behind the Turmoil in Kiev by Ian Traynor
Funded and organised by the US government, deploying US consultancies, pollsters, diplomats, the two big American parties and US non-government organisations, the campaign was first used in Europe in Belgrade in 2000 to beat Slobodan Milosevic at the ballot box.
Richard Miles, the US ambassador in Belgrade, played a key role. And by last year, as US ambassador in Tbilisi, he repeated the trick in Georgia, coaching Mikhail Saakashvili in how to bring down Eduard Shevardnadze. Ten months after the success in Belgrade, the US ambassador in Minsk, Michael Kozak, a veteran of similar operations in central America, notably in Nicaragua, organised a near identical campaign to try to defeat the Belarus hardman, Alexander Lukashenko. That one failed. “There will be no Kostunica in Belarus,” the Belarus president declared, referring to the victory in Belgrade. But experience gained in Serbia, Georgia and Belarus has been invaluable in plotting to beat the regime of Leonid Kuchma in Kiev.
The operation – engineering democracy through the ballot box and civil disobedience – is now so slick that the methods have matured into a template for winning other people’s elections. In the centre of Belgrade, there is a dingy office staffed by computer-literate youngsters who call themselves the Centre for Non-violent Resistance. If you want to know how to beat a regime that controls the mass media, the judges, the courts, the security apparatus and the voting stations, the young Belgrade activists are for hire.
They emerged from the anti-Milosevic student movement, Otpor, meaning resistance. The catchy, single-word branding is important. In Georgia last year, the parallel student movement was Khmara. In Belarus, it was Zubr. In Ukraine, it is Pora, meaning high time. Otpor also had a potent, simple slogan that appeared everywhere in Serbia in 2000 – the two words “gotov je”, meaning “he’s finished”, a reference to Milosevic. A logo of a black-and-white clenched fist completed the masterful marketing. In Ukraine, the equivalent is a ticking clock, also signalling that the Kuchma regime’s days are numbered. Stickers, spray paint and websites are the young activists’ weapons. Irony and street comedy mocking the regime have been hugely successful in puncturing public fear and enraging the powerful. Last year, before becoming president in Georgia, the US-educated Mr Saakashvili travelled from Tbilisi to Belgrade to be coached in the techniques of mass defiance…
The Democratic party’s National Democratic Institute, the Republican party’s International Republican Institute, the US state department and USAID* are the main agencies involved in these grassroots campaigns as well as the Freedom House NGO and billionaire George Soros’s Open Society Institute. US pollsters and professional consultants are hired to organise focus groups and use psephological data to plot strategy.
The usually fractious oppositions have to be united behind a single candidate if there is to be any chance of unseating the regime. That leader is selected on pragmatic and objective grounds, even if he or she is anti-American. In Serbia, US pollsters Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates discovered that the assassinated pro-western opposition leader, Zoran Djindjic, was reviled at home and had no chance of beating Milosevic fairly in an election. He was persuaded to take a back seat to the anti-western Vojislav Kostunica, who is now Serbian prime minister. In Belarus, US officials ordered opposition parties to unite behind the dour, elderly trade unionist, Vladimir Goncharik, because he appealed to much of the Lukashenko constituency.
On 7 December 2004, U.S. Congressman Ron E. Paul made this statement before the House of Representatives International Relations Committee.
U.S. Hypocrisy in Ukraine by Ron E. Paul
How did this one-sided US funding in Ukraine come about? While I am afraid we may have seen only the tip of the iceberg, one part that we do know thus far is that the US government, through the US Agency for International Development (USAID), granted millions of dollars to the Poland-America-Ukraine Cooperation Initiative (PAUCI), which is administered by the US-based Freedom House.
PAUCI then sent US Government funds to numerous Ukrainian non-governmental organizations (NGOs). This would be bad enough and would in itself constitute meddling in the internal affairs of a sovereign nation. But, what is worse is that many of these grantee organizations in Ukraine are blatantly in favor of presidential candidate Viktor Yushchenko.
Consider the Ukrainian NGO International Centre for Policy Studies. It is an organization funded by the US Government through PAUCI, but on its website you will find that the front page in the English section features a prominent orange ribbon, the symbol of Yushchenko’s party and movement. Reading further on, we discover that this NGO was founded by George Soros’s Open Society Institute. And further on we can see that Viktor Yushchenko himself sits on the advisory board!
And this NGO is not the only one the US government funds that is openly supportive of Viktor Yushchenko. The Western Ukraine Regional Training Center, as another example, features a prominent USAID logo on one side of its website’s front page and an orange ribbon of the candidate Yushchenko’s party and movement on the other. By their proximity, the message to Ukrainian readers is clear: the US government supports Yushchenko.
The Center for Political and Law Reforms, another Ukrainian NGO funded by the US government, features a link at the top of its website’s front page to Viktor Yushchenko’s personal website. Yushchenko’s picture is at the top of this US government funded website.
This May, the Virginia-based private management consultancy Development Associates, Inc., was awarded $100 million by the US government for strengthening national legislatures and other deliberative bodies worldwide. According to the organization’s website, several million dollars from this went to Ukraine in advance of the elections.
As I have said, this may only be the tip of the iceberg. There may be many more such organizations involved in this twisted tale.
There has been a blackout in the American media about his statement. Instead, the have been focussing mostly on an alleged poisoning of the pro-Western candidate. If there is any side that will benefit most from the poisoning, it is the United States. It is probable they poisoned their own candidate. The Cold War may be officially over. But as long as Russia remains a challenge to American power, the bleeding without fighting will continue.
Finally, read Mark Almond. He describes himself as an old cold war swagman who carried tens of thousands of dollars to Soviet-bloc dissidents alongside much better respected academics. He throws some light on those higher up the food chain of “People Power” who seem “reticent about making full disclosure.”
The Price of People Power by Mark Almond
Nowadays, we can google the names of foundations such as America’s National Endowment for Democracy (NED) and a myriad surrogates funding Ukraine’s Pora movement or “independent” media. But unless you know the NED’s James Woolsey was also head of the CIA 10 years ago, are you any wiser?
Throughout the 1980s, in the build-up to 1989’s velvet revolutions, a small army of volunteers – and, let’s be frank, spies – co-operated to promote what became People Power. A network of interlocking foundations and charities mushroomed to organise the logistics of transferring millions of dollars to dissidents. The money came overwhelmingly from Nato states and covert allies such as “neutral” Sweden.
It is true that not every penny received by dissidents came from taxpayers. The US billionaire, George Soros, set up the Open Society Foundation. How much it gave is difficult to verify, because Mr Soros promotes openness for others, not himself.
Engels remarked that he saw no contradiction between making a million on the stock market in the morning and spending it on the revolution in the afternoon. Our modern market revolutionaries are now inverting that process. People beholden to them come to office with the power to privatise.
The hangover from People Power is shock therapy. Each successive crowd is sold a multimedia vision of Euro-Atlantic prosperity by western-funded “independent” media to get them on the streets. No one dwells on the mass unemployment, rampant insider dealing, growth of organised crime, prostitution and soaring death rates in successful People Power states.
In 1989, our security services honed an ideal model as a mechanism for changing regimes, often using genuine volunteers. Dislike of the way communist states constrained ordinary people’s lives led me into undercover work, but witnessing mass pauperisation and cynical opportunism in the 1990s bred my disillusionment.
Of course, I should have recognised the symptoms of corruption earlier. Back in the 1980s, our media portrayed Prague dissidents as selfless academics who were reduced to poverty for their principles, when they were in fact receiving $600-monthly stipends. Now they sit in the front row of the new Euro-Atlantic ruling class. The dowdy do-gooder who seemed so devoted to making sure that every penny of her “charity” money got to a needy recipient is now a facilitator for investors in our old stamping grounds. The end of history was the birth of consultancy.
“People Power” was coined in 1986, when Washington decided Ferdinand Marcos had to go. But it was events in Iran in 1953 that set the template. Then, Anglo-American money stirred up anti-Mossadeq crowds to demand the restoration of the Shah. The New York Times‘s correspondent trumpeted the victory of the people over communism, even though he had given $50,000 and the CIA-drafted text of the anti-Mossadeq declaration to the coup leaders himself.
UPDATE (18/03/05): Also, read The Spectator article One for Oil and Oil for One.
UPDATE (28/03/05): Telegraph reports that a senior doctor at the Vienna clinic Rudolfinerhau where Viktor Yushchenko was treated for alleged dioxin poisoning was fired after he cast doubt on the diagnosis.
p class=”notes”>* – USAID stands for United States Agency for International Development.
US State department and intelligence agencies have funneled $2 billion to their Ukrainian friends with just two USAID contracts
USAID Yellowbook FY 2001 archived at
While the mainstream media paddles around in its reality-distortion field, peddling conspiracy theories from governments and globalists (such as ISIS or Climate Change) and distracting us with inane hearsay about celebutards, people are turning to alternative news websites and even podcasts for a proper perspective on what’s happening around us… Really? Are we now down to amateur MP3 recordings masquerading as media properties? Read on…
“A lie can travel halfway around the world while truth is still putting on its shoes” or so goes a quote attributed to Mark Twain. Rest assured that it is lies, not love, that makes the world go round. We live in an age of universal deceit. Big Brother is already here all but in name. Whatever George Orwell had predicted in 1984 or whatever Bertrand Russell prescribed in Icarus, or, the Future of Science has already been tried, tested and implemented in various parts of the world. In 1924, Bertrand Russel wrote:
The effects of psychology on practical life may in time become very great. Already advertisers in America employ eminent psychologists to instruct them in the technique of producing irrational belief; such men may, when they have grown more proficient, be very useful in persuading the democracy that governments are wise and good…
More sensational than tests of intelligence is the possibility of controlling the emotional life through the secretions of the ductless glands. It will be possible to make people choleric or timid, strongly or weakly sexed, and so on, as may be desired. Differences of emotional disposition seem to be chiefly due to secretions of the ductless glands, and therefore controllable by injections or by increasing or diminishing the secretions. Assuming an oligarchic organization of society, the State could give to the children of holders of power the disposition required for command, and to the children of the proletariat the disposition required for obedience. Against the injections of the State physicians the most eloquent Socialist oratory would be powerless. The only difficulty would be to combine this submissiveness with the necessary ferocity against external enemies; but I do not doubt that official science would be equal to the task.
In 1984, the totalitarian society of the future was divided into just three groups – elites (inner party), useful idiots (outer party), and slaves (proles). The most fitting example of such a society today is the one-party “democracy” called Singapore. There, only the rich (or elite) can own cars and buy land for residence. All others live in high-rise apartments. At a young age, students are channeled into two streams, the haves and the have-nots, based on their performance. The former are allowed to go to college and get white-collar jobs. They become the useful idiots. The latter can only get to polytechnic/vocation schools and eventually end up in blue-collar jobs (requiring manual labour). They are the slaves. The living costs including rent and transportation are high. Behinds its modern facade, you can just about manage to live in Singapore and be content. But, absolutely, no complaining. There are signs, posters and notices everywhere telling inhabitants what to do and what not to do. There is only one political party in town and that’s the ruling party. There is no independent media. No protests are allowed. Any gathering of more than two people in a public place needs a police permit. There are cameras and undercover agents everywhere. Judges order corporal punishment such as caning, whipping, and even whole-body confinement in a small box. The concrete jungle sticks plastic trees everywhere so that more cameras and notices could be hung on them.
One might argue that the Buddhist culture of the inhabitants makes them submissive and that it would be impractical in other parts of the world. Right? Beggar’s belief! Nobody is more enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Taking away whatever power that people have has become the main job of governments around the world. In the US, Obama is ruling by decree, issuing an unending stream of executive orders bypassing Congress. To make it a less of hassle, Obama has also allowed US federal agencies write their own rules. A good example of how this works can be learned from the Net Neutrality hullabaloo. Americans think Obama is on their side as he had opposed to any change in Net Neutrality. But, very few of them realize that it was he who who enabled the FCC rewrite and expand its mandate. In India, Modi is also doing the same with ordnances. Everyone is rushing to pander to corporates and special interests. Recently, the WTO ruled that Indian government should remove its restrictions on US poultry imports (citing avian flu concerns) because those restrictions were not based on an “international standards.” Who writes those international standards? Nameless faceless bureaucrats at the UN? Big corporations? Fascism means rule by corporates – not hounding Jews as most people falsely believe. There is no better way of bringing Fascism than by legislating every pursuit and vocation out of existence. The big tomes of most of the new laws passed by Democrat and Republican politicians at various levels in the United States are all written by one organization. I forget its name. The laws are designed to strip us off our God-given inalienable rights. The Land Acquisition Bill that is pending in the Indian Parliament is not the only one. Several of them are being pushed along or have already become law in various countries. How come all of them are moving in the same direction? The 100 smart cities that Modi promised are just rehashed versions of dense megacities like Hong Kong or Shanghai that globalists have long promoted to corral human populations into. In the pink papers, there is lot of talk about the need for land banks and the one-time stamp duty exemption sought for Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by the new set of “technocrats” who have sailed in with Modi. These are one of many vehicles to dispossess people of their land. This kind of subterfuge requires a submissive unquestioning public. So, the old game of divide-and-rule works has been put to good effect to distract the public – males against females, homosexuals against heterosexuals, liberals against conservatives, children against parents … not just Hindus vs Muslims or Muslims vs Jews or Christians. To top it all, there is also the locals-vs-foreigners exploit to distract us. In the United States, transit through airports has become a privacy nightmare for American citizens and legitimate travelers because of the naked-body x-ray scanners and abusive TSA personnel but the southern border with Mexico has been thrown up to all kinds of illegal immigrants from Latin America. Apparently, no terrorist has yet been able to locate a travel agent in Mexico! Terrorists can come only by air; never over land. European countries have also been inundated with immigrants – Muslim and African refugees from the America’s perpetual “War on Terror”. Anyone who opposes this sly demographic attack on White Christians is called a racist or xenophobe. Decades of guilt-tripping the Whites by writers, journalists, and talking heads has made it easy for politicians to openly state that the locals are too laid back (in other words fools) and growth can only come if legal and illegal immigrants are let in. (NYT, Thomas Friedman, http://www.deccanherald.com/content/291398/more-time-hope-amp-reform.html) This has ensured that White Christians are being reduced to a minority in many cities. This goes on even as various outfits promote abortion, delayed child birth, birth control and for what it’s worth homosexualism among White Christian populations. Interestingly, while Jewish organizations and individuals are at the forefront of support for all kinds of immigration in the West, Israel seems to have had no problem evicting black African immigrants! (https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=5750629 , https://moralvolcano.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/it-is-okay-for-israel-to-get-rid-of-illegal-immigrants-but-not-for-america/) Then, there is the drugging problem. People in the West are over-medicated. Hormones and antibiotics in food has ensured that the population is overweight from a young age. This is a self-reinforcing cycle that does wonders to the balance sheets of pharma companies. Big Pharma has not even spared children. (It is a high-growth market!) A huge number of American kids have been wrongly diagnosed as suffering from autism, attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder and other psychological ailments and doped up. (Most psychotropic drugs are based on narcotics. Many of these people become dependent on drugs later in life and become delinquent.) Nurses in schools aren’t there to just administer first aid but they also do psychological profiling. In reality, they have become just another conduit for medicine sales. Speaking of schools, well, do you know that many American schools have cops stationed inside the premises? Activism by NGOs and legislative bodies have ensured that a school’s major concern is dealing with paperwork and non-educational activities. It is all coming to India, don’t worry. We need to be on par with “international standards.”
For someone who follows international news and has read a few history books, this is all quite apparent. But, for the majority of my people, I am saddened to note that they see nothing amiss. Once in a while, they find something wrong but they rarely think there is a concerted effort to subvert society as a whole. Most of my countrymen don’t read newspapers. The ones who do only skim the headlines. This is bad because editors typically rewrite headlines to make them seem less controversial and journalists hide the juicy stuff somewhere in the middle or the last paragraph. In the 90s, I used to visit the British Library regularly and I got to read several of their newspapers. At that time, British newspapers were hyperventilating about a few select crime cases. Every newspaper was literally screaming bloody murder. They seemed to be competing with each other as to who sounded the most outraged. Today, there are cameras all over the UK (even in dressing rooms and homes) and jails have been privatized. Law enforcement and judiciary works to keep the jails full at all times. (Of course, the financial terrorists in the City of London can commit no crime. HSBC had helped international drug cartels and terrorists to launder billions of dollars but no HSBC banker has gone to jail.) Legislators, for their part, have been busy writing new laws to make almost everything a crime. Even more appalling, child protection services take advantage of the slightest of excuses to grab children from their parents and put them in foster homes or government institutions (where many of them have been abused). Already, divorce rates are high and by 2016 most children will be born out of wedlock. They did not even spare the elderly. Doctors were used to implement a fiendish scheme called Liverpool Care Pathway and thousands of elderly patients were put to death. They were wrongly and prematurely declared to be dying, and then sedated and starved to death. (Daily Mail; Euthanasia by the back door: Hospitals ‘death pathway’ is open to error; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1210848/Terminally-ill-care-scheme-death-pathway-warn-experts.html)
When I am reading papers today, I see that the same thing is happening in India. Bit by bit, almost like clockwork, everything seems to be falling into place. I don’t know if there is a way to prevent India from joining the list of broken nations but we can definitely prevent ourselves from lending support for our own downfall. A good way to start would be to read newspapers and avoid watching TV news channels. When you watch TV news, you become a passive consumer of propaganda. The news flows by you. You cannot hit pause and return to a previous paragraph. It does not let you think. When you read newspapers, don’t just read the local news or the sports/entertainment section; read the international news too. Try to read a bit of business news even if you don’t understand all of it initially. Follow international news on the Internet too. A single newspaper may not provide all the news you need or be interested in. Use RSS feeds to keep track of news from multiple sources on subjects that matter to you. For example, to keep track of GMO and monsanto in India, you can do a search for the subject in a news aggregator site such as Bing News (not Google News) and then find the RSS feed. The feed reader will then update you whenever a new article has been published on the subject anywhere on the Web.
Besides the online versions of newspapers, there are bloggers and specialist news websites that can provide a different perspective on a particular subject. Then, there are podcasts… Well, I wanted to write this article as an introduction to a few podcasts that I listen to but this has turned into a long rant. Anyway, it could be a good introduction. I wanted to write this article around the time when I released by Android browser app. The app had a RSS feed reader with podcast support but most Indians do not know what podcasts are. Podcasts are popular in the United States but not in India not many people have heard them. The podcasts that I am reviewing here may not be dealing with the truth, the whole truth or nothing but the truth but they can definitely give you an international perspective on what is happening in India. Once you learn how to decipher news from propaganda, you can be on your own. Anyway, here is the list:
- Webster G Tarpley: I had an image of Tarpley’s book Bush: An unauthorized biograpy on my blog for several years until I moved it to WordPress. The book is available free on Tarpley’s site. It is all about Bush Sr. and what a screwy character he was even before he became CIA director, VP and POTUS. There is a chapter on some assassination (Kennedy or Reagan) which is not available online. Anyway, it was a fascinating read years ago. To properly understand the book, you must also have read Victor Marchetti’s CIA and the Cult of Intelligence in which you learn that CIA runs drugs for right-wing rebels in South America, supplied Naga ultras with weapons in India, and airlifted prostitutes to IndoChina. William Blum’s Rogue Superpower would also help. Blum also documents how US government had tested chemical and biological weapons on civilian areas in the United States. Rogue Superpower has extensive footnotes and everything can be cross-checked with newspaper archives. It is so good that even Osama bin Laden quoted him in one of his video tapes. If those non-fiction books are too much for you, then I suggest you go with a fiction primer – novels from the now forgotten Jonathan Black who wrote books such as The World Rapers, MegaCorp, The Plunders, and The Carnage Merchants. If you read them, you will be able to make sense of the Boko Haram massacres, Rwandan genocide and the many Syrian “carnages”. Anway, I learned sometime last year that Tarpley had a podcast. Tarpley also appears on the Iranian Press TV and the Russian RT. Unlike the rest of this list, Tarpley is a regular scholar with a PhD. He is a historian and speaks several languages. He had worked in Italy/Moscow where I think he mentioned a retired KGB general met him and gave him a lot of information for further investigation. It seems to have helped him write something on the American hit on Italian president Aldo Moro and also about Bush family. He also written book on 911 and Obama. 911 Synthetic Terror is the better one, where he has reviewed every bit available evidence and looked at all possible angles. The Obama book is a disappointment in comparison. His language is clean, except when he refers to chocolate king and Western puppet Poroshenko of Ukraine as Pornoshenko. Tarpley was an associate of Lyndon LaRouche. LaRouche runs the Executive Intelligence Review (EIR), which publishes a lot of good commentary on strategic affairs. William Engdahl also writes for EIR. LaRouche has documented a lot of material critical of Jews and/or Israel and blamed them for everything ill with the world. (Not many people realize the global kleptocracy is run by people from all races and religions.) As a result, LaRouche he was ignored by mainstream media when he ran for US presidency. (They wouldn’t even mention that he was in the race.) Tarpley now supports the Tax Wall Street Party and other small groups that are trying hard to fight the two-party system that works more or less like the World Wrestling Entertainment company. Tarpley recommends a small transactions tax on financial trades, as a way of making Wall Street pay something. He has also taken up the cause of a Rev. Pinkney, who has seems to have been incarcerated by the owners of WhirlPool corporation. Apparently, a black-majority company town had been taken over by the corporation. They managed to do this by making the town pay for a white elephant water infrastructure project, underwritten by Wall Street. The project made the town bankrupt and it was put under the financial administration of a Wall Street lackey by the governor of Michigan state. One of the tactics used by the town to terrorize black residents was to grab children when water bills were not paid. When the bills were not paid, the water supply was cut off. The water company then informed the child protection services who reasoned that children would be starving if there was no water. This went on for a while until Rev Pinkney started organizing the community. They turned the pipes back on after the officials turned them off. This got him on the wrong side of the corporation, which wanted take over the town for real-estate projects. When Pinkney tried to organize a recall petition against the mayor, the corporation/administration found some issues with the documentation and then arrested him for falsifying the papers. Since then, Pinkney has been in jail fighting his case.
Obama, who makes political capital out of any race issue, has been of no help. Nobody from the mainstream media has taken otice. The black residents of Benton Harbor has been thrown to the whims of a corporation. Tax Wall Street Party is fighting his case and survives on small donations. Tarpley canvases support from listeners. At other times, Tarpley digs up a lot of little info that seems otherwise impossible to find. I learned from his show that Victoria Nuland’s real name was Victoria Noodleman and that Ed Snowden originally worked for the CIA before he went to work for NSA. There are no ads in this podcast. There is some humour in the podcast, the sauve sophisticated kind but he keeps it to a minimum. For some stupid reason, he supports illegal immigrants and thinks infrastructure projects (white elephants) are good way of creating jobs. He hates all republicans and just about tolerates democrats. Tarpley was opposed to Romney as a future President and went into great lengths as to why he might be the prophesied Mormon conduit to take over America. Mormonism was started by an outrageous polygamist American named Joseph Smith and taken forward by another polygamist named Brigham Young. It borrowed a lot of ideas from Christian Bible, Talmud, Freemasonry, Eastern mythology and what seems like his Smith’s fertile imagination. Joseph Smith created a new Bible called Book of Mormon. He tried to run for US presidency and was lynched to death for his troubles. On all other counts, I agree with Tarpley.
- William (Bill) Cooper: Cooper is no longer with us. He was killed in a shootout with the police after there were complaints that he brandished a gun at some troublemakers near his residence. Cooper was an officer in the military when he says he stumbled up on some government documents that lead him to the world of conspiracies. Later, he started broadcasting on short wave and focused on globalist kleptocracy, secret societies, history, Bible, Jesus and other matters. In many broadcasts, he quotes extensively from published and secret archives of secret societies. These broadcasts are now archived on his site as audio files. In these files, you will hear him gold (not gold funds or company shares) and dried emergency food supplies to fund his operation. He also encouraged others to follow him and showed how they could use short wave broadcasts to bypass the mainstream media filter.
- Alex Jones: He is the enfant terrible of the conspiracy world and he is probably the most successful. When I first heard about him, I went to WikiPedia where it was said that he had foreseen 911 in a vision. I thought he was a crackpot and forgot all about him until I saw the video of him falling on Piers Morgan like a tonne of bricks. I instantly liked him. I tried to listen to his podcast on InfoWars.com but found him to be speaking in an extremely agitated manner with absolutely no humour. Strangely, I mentioned this to someone and sometime after that Alex Jones started adding a bit of humour in his broadcasts. He played some extra music and made himself a bit more tolerable. The USP of his shows are his guests. Government employees, whistleblowers, and victims of government/corporate wrongdoing come on him and pour their heart out. His sites are visited by millions of readers and he gets a lot of tips and disinfo. Jones has all the conspiracies on his fingertips and it is very difficult for people to bamboozle him. His show has a lot of ads including male/female enhancement pills, dried food stuff (emergency food rations for future economic collapse/shutdown), and water filters for removing flouride, chlorine and other chemicals put in by utilities. He also has a fledgling news team. They do create original material and cover news stories that mainstream media tries to avoid such as the open border gates at the Mexico border. One day, I saw a TV documentary where a crocodile taking a neat bite off the back of some beast. The next day, Alex Jones quotes Churchill and recreates the same scene I saw on TV. Maybe we both saw the same documentary on the same day but it was too freaky. I stopped listening afterwards. Jones tries hard to be recognized like a legitimate news source but he can’t help peddling strange stories about the elites. He vehemently denies this when people in the mainstream media mock him with their own made-up stories about him, say, about giant bats residing under the United Nations building. However, I remember one episode in which he said he met Karl Rove, the Bush advisor/mentor, at a party. He says Rove made some strange noises that made him doubt he was really a human being. Jones says Rove would speak like a normal human being at one moment and make some weird animal-like noises in the next. Jones said he was overwhelmed by a desire to flee and their meeting did not last long afterwards. He is also on record stating that he had sneaked into Bohemian Grove where the elites of the world perform satanic rituals. (He took a photo to prove it.) Although people in the mainstream media mock him, he says Hollywood regularly consults him on their film projects. Like many people in this list, Jones operates out of Austin in the right-to-work state of Texas. Alex Jones has hinted there are people in his family who were probably Freemasons (they had showed him the ceremonial dress). He has also stated that there are people in his family with military and intelligence background. Bill Cooper, the original conspiracy theory broadcaster had awarded Alex Jones a crazy nutball award.
- Texe Marrs: What I know about Texe Marrs is from what he has said about himself. He used to work in the US Air Force. He was for sometime assigned with the task of keeping track of advanced technologies with military implications. Then, he says he had a calling and became a preacher. He also was taught at psychology at some Texas university. He has written several books on Freemasonry and other satanists/globalists. He has also produced videos on the “evil elites”. He is the only one in this list who dares to name the Rothschilds as a purveyor of evil but he however doesn’t say they are the sole purveyor of all evil. Someone listening out of context to his shows might mistake him for a Jew-hater. Even I thought so but Marrs pulls no punches and calls a spade a spade. Sometimes, there is no two ways of dealing with a subject and the Jews in question are guilty as charged. Marrs is a Christian first and foremost. A Muslim or a Hindu might be offended by what he says sometimes – that we worship the Devil. But, he is a preacher and that’s his brief. Marrs also publishes several books on his own that mainstream publishers wouldn’t dare to touch. Protestantism founder Martin Luther’s Jews and their Lies would be a good example. He also sells cassette tapes and CDs of his podcasts. His ministry also runs a children’s home and says all profits from his publications goes to his ministry. His podcasts are very entertaining, as he reviews the news and technologies used to enslave us. However, he also covers the use of sexual perversion in secret societies and the use of sex baits and blackmail by Israeli organizations in the United States. This makes it awkward to listen to his podcasts in the presence of others, particularly women and children. Being a preacher, his language is clean, although I have heard him once tell someone to shove his filthy ideas where the sun doesn’t shine. Texe Marrs also works from Austin. He was opposed to Mitt Romney as a presidential candidate. Romney is a leader of the Mormon community and many including Marrs feared he would promoted by the influential group as the prophesied Mormon messiah who would drive America to an extreme (with the US Constitution “hanging by a thread”) and then “save” it sealing the fate of Mormonism as the prevailing faith in all Christendom. It did not pan out and Obama got reelected. On all other matters, I agree with Texe Marrs.
- Max Keiser: Max is not a podcaster. He has his own show on the Russian broadcaster RT. He was for a brief time with BBC World News. The Keiser Report videos are available on his blog MaxKeiser.com. Max focuses on the financial terrorists of Wall Street and City of London and explores their scams and scandals. Max was a trader on Wall Street and later hosting shows related to entertainment and stocks. His shows are extremely entertaining and hilarious. His show features Stacy Herbert in the first half where they review news items that rarely get attention in the West, for example, Western funds investing millions of dollars on non-existing Chinese firms or Davos running out of limousines and aircraft parking space during the climate change summit. Max sometimes makes off-color jokes. In the latter half, he interviews a financial analyst or commentator. Both parts are extremely entertaining and informative. He also engages in activism. Max is also friends with Alex Jones and George Galloway. It is difficult to gauge how serious he is with his campaigns. For example, he wanted his followers to buy silver to short JP Morgan’s position on the metal. JP Morgan manages the gold reserves of several countries. It wouldn’t have matter if half-a dozen countries ganged up to short JP Morgan. JP Morgan stole Iraq’s central bank and Libya’s central bank. Ukraine’s gold is said to have disappeared. The other issue with Max is bitcoin. Bitcoin is every bit as opaque as the Federal Reserve’s or Bank of England’s IOU system of money. Why would bitcoin be a better option? One of the reasons why bitcoin was touted as safe was that no government could confiscate your bitcoins. This has proved to be false. One bitcoin exchange have collapsed after hackers stole their bitcoins. A contrabran drug site using bitcoins as currency was taken down by US Feds who now have become the biggest holder of bitcoins. Given the way Max promotes bitcoin, I have come to think that he is the notorious Satoshi Nakamoto, the alleged founder of bitcoin. Before becoming a broadcaster, Max Keiser created virtual currencies for his Hollywood Stock Exchange, that is, back in 1996.
- No Agenda: This started with “no jingles, no music and no agenda.” Now, it has all three. It was the first podcast that I began listening to and it is very entertaining. Former MTV VJ and podcasting pioneer* Adam Curry teamed up with PC Magazine columnist John C Dvorak to start this podcast as freewheeling conversation about news and stuff. At that time, Curry was living with his first wife in London. He was also running his company Podshow/Mevio with VC money. (It recently ran out of money recently and shut shop. Curry admitted that there was no way to make money of a network of podcast shows.) To me, it seems that he had upset someone in the kleptocracy with his conspiracy stuff and they seemed to have blown the lid of his affair with another woman. It lead to his divorce and he started soliciting donations for the show. After his divorce, he started living with his new girlfriend. And, they seemed to have dived head first into conspiracy world, living off very much like Alex Jones fans – water filters and dried food. In one episode, the conversation goes like this:
AC: And I… I got to tell you. I like David Ike. I buy into a lot of what he is talking about but I have never… I’ve always had a little… little bit of trouble with the reptile stuff. From time to time…
JCD: It does explain a lot though like… I mean THEY LIVE FOREVER, THESE…THESE… ROYAL FAMILY… NOBODY EVER DIES PREMATURELY.
AC: THEY ARE BUTT-UGLY…
JCD: THEY ARE BUTT-UGLY. THEY ALL GO TO THE MAX. … GO TO THE OLDEST. ONE OF THE NON-REPTILIAN MOVES IN WITH THE FAMILY AND THEY’RE MURDERED!
Today, Curry is much wiser but doesn’t like Alex Jones anymore for he is a competitor. He still uses one of their water filters but that’s it. Like many others in this list, Curry now operates from Austin, Texas. The show is more more entertaining than ever. AC and JCD compete with each other and review the news – American, international, tech, entertainment and others. It was from No Agenda that I learned that most vaccines use mercury or aluminum as a preservative or that the FBI had a three-week cycle of releasing news about a terrorist plot to attack the United States that the helped (conceive and) foil. These were stuff that slipped past mainstream journalists. There are not many places on the Internet where you can listen to AP reporter Matt or British politician Nigel Farage speak the truth. The show is not suitable for listening in the company of others, certainly not among women or children.
- Tax Justice Network: I started listening to this very recently. The voice of the presenter is so smooth that it could have been created by a computer.
- Gnu World Order: This podcast is not about the odious New World Odour people. It is a podcast about Linux and FOSS alternatives for a No World Order in computing.
It is just the namesakes that are making a show of exiting. It is all just marketing. The entire Syria-Iraq-ISIL war, Ukraine charade and Russian sanctions are all being carried out on their orders to the US government – to monetize American gas assets and wean away Europe from Russian and Iranian suppliers – while still maintaining high energy prices.
One of the biggest impediments to cloud computing is the desktop – represented in large by Microsoft. Windows 8 was released with its desktop functionality maimed off.
Windows 8 usability issues and forced SkyDrive integration
I have enumerated the numerous usability issues in an older article. Apart from them, Windows 8 tries to sucker people into saving their files in SkyDrive, instead of their own hard disks.
Windows 8 refuses to run applications
The main purpose of an OS is to run applications. Windows 8 will not let you install YOUR software unless it was reviewed and certified by Microsoft app store junta. Is this really an OS? You need to get the Enterprise edition and or buy yourself sideloading keys to get the privilege to install your own application on your own hardware!
Forced migration to Azure (Microsoft Cloud) and cannibalizing on existing products like SQL Server
Microsoft wanted everyone to move their applications to Azure where they can bill their customers by the hour, by CPU cycles. And, many of them did. They will be extremely disappointed when Microsoft does what they are doing to SQL Server customers now – essentially doubling the price for non-SA customers. (Disturbing Problems with SQL Server 2014 http://devproconnections.com/sql-server-2014/disturbing-problems-sql-server-2014)
Subtle Scummy Licensing Changes to SQL Server 2014
A bigger issue, however, is the change in SQL Server 2014 licensing. Prior to SQL Server 2014, I liked to say that SQL Server came with a ‘buy one, get one free’ type of license. Whenever you purchased a production license for SQL Server, you’d also get an equal or lesser license to deploy on a standby server that could be used to only handle loads in the case of a disaster.
… The problem, however, is that with SQL Server 2014, this licensing benefit now applies to only those customers who purchase Software Assurance. Without software assurance, you get no failover or secondary license. Technically, customers without Software Assurance aren’t prohibited from setting up High Availability solutions, they just have to pay double.
I can see why Microsoft made this change—they’re trying to drive continuous revenue, instead of making one-off sales.
Microosft is forcing its own SQL Server customers to go to the cloud by price-gouging them. Today, SQL Server customers are really in a desperate situation because they can’t just turn over to Azure, which is still in its money-losing infancy.
Azure is Not the Answer
In my experience, though, Azure simply can’t deliver the kind of throughput and raw performance that $10,000 worth of hardware and a $7,000 license of Standard Edition can deliver over the space of a few years. Azure simply can’t pack the same wallop that dedicated hardware can, and Azure pricing definitely favors Microsoft instead of customers. Couple this with the fact that Microsoft isn’t showing developers any love, and it’s fair to say that there are some serious and disturbing problems with SQL Server 2014.
Tomorrow, Azure customers will get blackballed like SQL Server customers are getting today. Or, Microsoft will go bankrupt and take everyone’s data with it.
Okay, here is some comic relief: 12 Steps to download SQL Server Express 2014
Unless USA scales back its global surveillance program and bundling of spyware in hardware, software and networking gear, confidence in American products and services is going to be low. How can anyone in Europe or Asia give software development contracts to American companies?
There are no numbers on what is the real impact on American software sales but there is no point in paying good money to buy American spyware or putting your data in American servers.
Although Microsoft claims to be a cash-rich company, it has been in the market for commercial paper to fund cashflow operations. I have no idea why this is so. Google for example used to get most of its money from web search, done primarily on desktops. Much of that has moved to mobile but the click rate is even less on mobile. Its funding will be under pressure. When Steve Jobs was alive, Apple went on a building and hiring spree. They will see that demand for their products are going to taper out. Smartphone market is slowly getting saturated. Ipads are no longer that fancy. Everyone one has one. Many of these companies are riding on the availability of free cash from big banks, lent to them on the illusory value of their market capitalization. But even the Big Banks are going to be without cash in a few months.
In a desperate move to short gold, they embarked on a coordinated global publicity campaign that deemed that gold was out and was no longer a store of value. It worked for a while. Gold bears dumped their paper gold on after-market hours and depressed prices. But gold survived. Yessir, it did. Now, gold is slowly getting back. India raised duty and also made it very difficult to import gold. US forced Germany (behind the scenes) not to demand the return of German gold held in US gold vaults. US interest rates are at zero. Where else can it go? It can go negative, if it wants! Ha!
But, no, it was not going to last. Physical gold continued to flow from Western markets to Asia. Everyone on flights from Dubai to India is carrying gold. Gold mines and scrap dealers can’t supply enough of it. When the last bits of gold in the central bank reserves at New York and London get over, then there is no hope.
The Rothschilds found that gold was too hot to handle sometime ago and they quietly exited the London Gold Fixing Company years ago. Their proxies, the bullion banks carried on with it but they now want out. Or, else those banks will be bankrupt too.
US has been busting one country after another in order to get to their gold reserves – Iraq, Libya, Ukraine. Syria was targeted but did not make much headway. This regime-change business is slow and a lot of work. Now, what?
Lose the dollar, I always say. Lose the Euro too. Swiss Franc, the safe haven? Don’t you know that international bankers have bust that country too? Switzerland is one of the most indebted countries in the world. How else can they give every citizen a car and free money? When the crash comes, those secret bank account customers will want to clean up their stash. With many of them, mafia and drug-trafficking types, the ultra-efficient Swiss banker types will have to sleep under concrete beds.
BTW, Mini Microsoft is back (probably a troll dispatched from HR).
Early last year, I started a 15-month recurring deposit. It was going to mature in May this year. To protect my investment, I made a bet that the market will collapse in H1 2014. Fortunately, the markets did not crash and I was able to get back my investment with 9% interest. On the day that the deposit matured, a friend called me and said he was in dire need of money. What was the amount he was in need of? Exactly the amount that I had invested. During the call, my father was within the earshot and he heard everything. He later told me in no uncertain terms that I should not give a single paisa to the friend. Several years ago, my friend had asked my father to invest in First Financial (a fraud teak investment company that pawed off some name recognition off First Leasing, which in turn was revealed to be running for over decade with inflated balance sheet). I was not in the house when my friend marketed the teak units to my father but he managed to get a signed cheque from my father in just one visit! As until then, my own situation was precarious, I could not promise him much. (My expenses are limited and I have no debts but I had made financial commitments for others.)
Was my profit saved? No. Someone I knew got a brain tumour operated and suddenly needed 2 lakhs. I contributed 10,000. This was exactly the amount I got from the RD as interest. In other words, my profit from the RD was gone. There have been some deaths around me in recent times. Their timing have made me worried.
Interestingly, when I offered to give Seema Sapra some money on a monthly basis but she declined it. I wanted to interview her on the phone to ensure that I wasn’t communicating with some government troll who would then pocket the money meant for her. Look at how the R&AW director stole government money, built safe houses for the Mossad and got kickbacks. (See A House for Mossad – An ex-RAW employee takes boss to unveil a riveting story of safe houses for Mossad, fake firms and secret funds – Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/disproportionate-case-mossad-r-k–yadav-anand-kumar-verma/1/258012.html)
I lose money in other ways. A relative was having some financial difficulties and I started sending her money. When I met her in person, I got to know that those illegitimate sons of hookers had stolen the first money order. Some years back, I sent money to an American friend for shipping a book from America by ordinary post. (International shipping from Amazon was extremely expensive.) The bastards stole the money from the envelope. (I sent cash as I didn’t know at that I could use my debit card on PayPal. I am opposed to credit cards.)
More recently, I bet that I was going to use my “good luck charm” and buy some Reliance and Biocon shares. The Reliance shares got tanked all right. I read that JP Morgan had put the kibosh on it a few days after that. However, Biocon went up like a rocket from 460 to 530. Cairn went up from 430 to 460. (Thank you, Modi. I love you!) I cleaned up, all right, and made a tidy sum. I couldn’t dump Reliance. It doesn’t matter. If they go down, it is good for the country. If they go up, I make a profit. (UPDATE: I bought Reliance shares in several tranches. I made a loss on 1/4th of the shares but made profit on the rest plus the dividend. Reliance is a good dividend-paying company.) Now, I buy shares of bad companies to depress. If their prices rise, I win. If the prices fall, there will be some respite for everyone.
Well, what about the financial collapse? The longer you postpone it, the more painful it will be. The world financial system works like this: The world runs on oil. Even though there is plenty of oil and gas, and limitless renewable alternatives, supply is tightly controlled using a global web of deceit and subterfuge – primarly war and instability. Stooges of the Rothschilds running oil-producing Gulf monarchies bill their produce in US dollars. US prints dollars without any gold or other store of value backing it. Most countries in the world need dollars to buy oil and become indebted. Even if they have surplus dollars, they can’t demand payment from America. They are forced to invest in US treasury bonds. A significant part of US dollars is backed by treasury bonds. Those who buy the bonds need to be paid. American individuals and small businesses pay it eventually through their tax contributions. Big multinational corporations park their earnings offshore and don’t pay tax. Some like GE demand millions of dollars in refunds for past payments. Earlier, all central banks backed their currencies using gold. Now, they do with debt and foreign currency, primarily US dollar.
Why did they do this? Earlier, Rothschilds through their buillion dealers in London had a monopoly over gold trading. But they got greedy and lost most of it. In the vaults of FDNY and Bank of England, there is some gold. Whenever a central banker comes in they are shown the same stock. Rest of it is gone. Every time, gold was running short, the US invaded a country and stole its gold – Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Ukraine. An attempt has been made on Syria. Iran and Lebanon are also in the cross-hairs. Recently, the Rothschilds unleashed a propaganda campaign that caused gold prices to tumble. It gave a respite but eventually the bubble is going to burst. The US is going to run out of countries to invade.
Saudi Arabia, run by the Rothschild stooges the House of Saud, is running out of money. Despite the oil wealth, it needs huge amount of free money and public spending to keep the population down. A high oil price needs to be maintained for this. This is the reason why they took wholehearted involvement in 9/11 and the Muslim Brotherhood takedown of Egypt, overthrow of Libya, and the destruction of Iraq and Syria. If oil goes down, there will be no Saud in Arabia. It will have to go back to its old name, before Anglo-American Oil (British Petroleum) took it over. Oil price is inflated by other means. China lifts more oil than it needs. Then, American and other oil companies buy the oil at inflated prices from the Rothschild front operations in China. Not all of it is shipped, of course. US gets oil from Mexico, Nigeria, Angola, Venezuela and other places. It is not dependent on Gulf oil. Norwegian oil is supplied to several countries in Europe but Europeans need to pay inflated prices set in far away commodity bourses. Natural gas is another energy option, whose price is altered in unimaginable ways. Iran has unlimited supplies of of gas. But, US and European sanctions have taken it out of the market. Now, US is trying to sell its shale gas to European and Indian markets at inflated prices. Reliance is saying that if India does not pay it a high price for its KG gas, then it will have to pay a higher price from shipments from the US. None of the media reports mention the fact that India will have to pay far lesser amounts if the gas was shipped from Iran.
This charade is starting fall apart. New York Times report that the brokerages on Wall Street are finding that the commodities collateral in China is missing (http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2014/06/11/lenders-fear-spread-of-chinese-commodities-fraud-case/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0). The warehouses are empty, or they were never full in the first place. There was another NYT report that said China had surpassed US as the largest issuer of corporate debt. Yeah, good luck collecting that, foreign investors! Even India managed to mop up bond issues denominated in Indian rupees. There was a report that Kenya managed to fully subscribe a dollar-denominated bond issue at a low BP. Things are looking very rosy now. This seems like the repeat of the 2008 CDO crisis when it was found that parties with low credit profiles were given huge loans that were never going to be paid. Dubai is seeing a repeat of the 2008 crisis. ArabTec, which built the Burj Khlaifa, building is seeing new bottoms for its shareprice.
The Rothschilds and Rockefellers are firmly in control of the global financial system and they are loading it up with massive debt for a collapse. To ensure that they come on top when it collapses, they are the ones issuing most of the debt. When it collapses, they will take no responsibility but will demand that every pay up. They will call for reform, austerity and demand a global currency. They will want fiscal control totally out of the hands of elected representatives. Like in Greece, they will privatize everything and own everything from roads, airports, bridges, beaches, railways, airports, and historical monuments and tourist places (http://www.theguardian.com/business/2011/jun/28/greeces-fire-sale-shunned).