- info on things need for the soldiers in Iraq /hygiene wise: Obviously, this search was done by a coalition soldier in Iraq. Try Travel Safety Tips, soldier, and if you need any other information, just ask me. Hey! I may be against Bush, but that doesn’t mean I am against American soldiers.
- saddam’s sick fantasies of jennifer lopez: When your own fantasies about Jennifer Lopez aren’t sick enough, you get the help of a former dictator.
- Bush v. Dean predictions: The Democratic Party, the Republican Party, and the media will gang up on Howard Dean. George W. Bush will win another term and bring more death and destruction to the world.
- President’s Bush’s assasination prediction, 2003: Assasination is an extreme form of criticism.
- future assasinations drosnin recent predictions bible code: Here is the relevant extract from the site
A mass delusion that is still ON in the West is the “bible codes”. When the words in the bible are put in a matrix and certain combinations of letters are looked at (as in a crossword puzzle), it brings out some random, but prophecy-like combinations. Everything from assasinations to cloning are supposed to have been mentioned. It started in 1997 when Michael Drosnin wrote a book called The Bible Code. It became a bestseller and many respectable Christian institutions have unwittingly supported it. Warner Brothers reportedly bought the rights to the book. Drosnin challenged the doubting thomases by claiming, “When my critics find a message about the assassination of a prime minister encrypted in Moby Dick, I’ll believe them.” Some guys took his words to task and found lots of assasination-related predictions in Moby Dick including the untimely demise of Mr. Drosnin himself after he is killed by “driving a nail into his heart,” which “slices out a considerable hole.”
So, forget the Bible and read more Assassinations Foretold in Moby Dick!
- terrorists president assasinate cartel: Historically, American Presidents are known to have worked with cartels dealing with oil, copper, gold, even bananas, to assasinate Third World leaders. See William Blum’s Making Heads Roll – The CIA’s Assassination Record Since WW-II.
- rumsfeld I also know that stating what might be preferable, er, is simply stating what might be preferable.: US defence minister Donald Rumsfeld recently won the Foot In The Mouth award. There is a section called “Ali Brothers” (Donald Rumsfeld as American Ali, George W. Bush as Texas Ali, and Mohammed Al-Sahaf as the original Comical Ali). The best among American Ali quotes is
The message is that there are known knowns – there are things that we know that we know. There are known unknowns – that is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don’t know. And each year we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
- putin has a small penis: I tried a similar search for George W. Bush and found a domain name that said Dubyaman has one too!
- current èmail guèstbook of condom 2003 in u.s.a: Guèstbööks? Condoms? Current? 2003? USA? Boy, those guèstböök-owning condoms sure are a discomfiting thought.
- nude vcd bjp: The VCD released the Indian Express as part of its sting operation to trap Chattisghar BJP leader Judeo has great profundities (“God Is Great But Money Is Greater“), but no nudity.
- vajpayee screensaver: Why put him on a screensaver? His face is meant for the radio. So is D.M.K. President M.Karunanidhi‘s. The Google Image search returned some shots from the souped-up Sun TV video, which was shown repeatedly after his midnight arrest. Some guys are also searching for the shiv sena screensaver. If you put together some pictures of Bombay burning, Muslim corpses, and smiling land sharks, you have got yourself a perfect Shiv Sena screensaver.
- download porno movie instantly: Instantly!!!
- free dead noosed women video clips sites: Pardon the pun, but you should head for Rotten.com.
- goverment buildings in nagpur: I am led to believe that the People’s War Group (PWG) is trying to bomb buildings in Maharashtra as this search was done from the Telugu version of Google.
- my pc answers spam èmail by itself: In Outlook Express, go to Tools » Options » Receipts » Returning Read Receipts and select Never send a read receipt. Also, disable any autoreply feature.