- what actions were taken by the U.S. for the attacks of Septermber 11,2001
- exaggeration of events in news and media creates moral panic in pakistan: Pakistanis seem to be having a lot of fun over there. I want Indian media to do some moral-panic-causing exaggeration stuff here as well.
- The following is from the speech given by Charlie Chaplin in the film The Great Dictator.
Soldiers – don’t give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you and enslave you – who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you as cattle, as cannon fodder.
Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts. You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts. You don’t hate – only the unloved hate. Only the unloved and the unnatural. Soldiers – don’t fight for slavery, fight for liberty.
For speeches of the real hitler, go to Hitler.org.
- Kuldip Nayyar a bastard: I tend to agree.
- mail cöntacts of noted rich and famous men and women with their pictures around the world: I will have to ask my rich and famous friends about this.
- sonia gandhi’s secretary george: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has registered a case on Vincent Georgeand they found that he owns
- Two-and-a-half-storey bungalow at Anand Niketan, Delhi. Worth: Rs 85 lakh.
- Entire first floor of a Defence Colony commercial property in Delhi. Worth: Rs 9.5 lakh.
- Two shops at World Trade Centre, Connaught Place, Delhi. Worth: Rs 19 lakh.
- Agricultural land at Neb Sarai in Delhi. Worth: Rs 32 lakh.
- Four plots, agricultural land in Bangalore. Worth: Rs 14 lakh
: First, they pulverized Afghanistan. Next, they let the Russian-backed forces of the Ahmed Shah Masood and Rashid Dostum take over the country. In Kabul, they put an ex-employee of Unocal as President, but he has no control. Next, they bombed and invaded Iraq. They are trying to prop up their stooge Ahmed Chalabi so that he will hand over the country’s oil wealth to companies like Chevron, ExxonMobil, etc. For the present, they are providing Bush’s and Cheney’s friends like Bechtel and Halliburton enormous no-bid contracts.